HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim - My first Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
PokemonGuardian649
PokemonGuardian649

Tim - My first Character Empty
PostSubject: Tim - My first Character   Tim - My first Character H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Name: Tim
Nickname:
Birthplace: Sinnoh, Jubilife City
Battle Style: His Battle Style is balanced between physical and Special attacks, and only uses status moves when needed
Looks:Tim - My first Character Pokemon_Trainer_Jet_by_Selvix
Personality:He is a calm and very friendly trainer, he loves Pokemon and thinks of Pokemon as his friends. He loves battling and he gets a bit angry if anyone gets on his nerves. He hates anyone who treats Pokemon abusive or as tools for their own goals(such as Villain teams)
History: Tim grew up in Jubilife city with his Mother, his father was a Gym Leader in another Region, so he hardly ever got to see him. He had always wanted to be a Gym Leader like him. One day before the day of his journey, his Father gave him a Pokemon Egg which he raised himself, it ended up hatching into a Riolu. Tim raised the Riolu and cared for it like a friend, he decided it would be his first partner when he leaves on his Journey, he nicknamed it Aura.
Badges:
Items:
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon:Riolu
Nickname:Aura
Level: 5
Moves: Quick attack(Lv up),Brick Break(TM),Foresight(Lv Up),Endure(Lv Up),Detect(Egg)
Ability: Steadfast
Personality: Aura is a shy Riolu around other humans besides it's trainer, but around other Pokemon it is very friendly and playful
Exp: 0
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Tim - My first Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim - My first Character   Tim - My first Character H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Meets the minimums. Approved.

Tim - My first Character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1