HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New CHaracter lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Crystal Lattice

New CHaracter lol Empty
PostSubject: New CHaracter lol   New CHaracter lol H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 am

Name: alaska sinji kawrou
Nickname: the colonel
Birthplace: Forget-Me-Not-Valley
Battle Style: using my wolverine claws and sicking pokemon on the innocent lives and draining blood of virgins to make a blood whip and attack the men of the 7 seas to defend the right of ruling the 7 kingdoms in Westeros while also being the mother of dragons and burning houses to the ground.
Looks: Long red hair that she dyes with virgin menstrual blood. She wears black to blend with her skin color lol. She is Caucasian. She wears whatever she desires because shes worth it. Drag Queen.

Personality: She's very shy at times but can become insane to where it becomes a killing spree. She has every characteristic of a serial killer. She is a complete psychopath but is also very very sweet.

History: She was found in an ice burg after the second impact, she was the child of Adam and Lillith so she is not human nor angel lol. She also found out that she had retractable wolverine claws. After the impact she left Forget-Me-Not-Valley and went all the way to Westeros and then traveled to Essose where she found out that she was the mother of dragons. She also found out that she had retractable wolverine claws. There she figured out that she had to a lot more to learn before she can save anyone, but she believes that she can save the world.

Badges: "America's Next Top Pokemon", "Pokezillas", "Jiggly Puffs Drag Race"

Items: 5 Pokeballs, fire crackers, knives, tampies, slim jims

Money: $6,200

Pokémon:

Pokémon: Felix

Nickname: woody

Level: 5
Moves: Slaughtering the innocent, breathing fire, eating cake

Ability: Being king

Personality: Just like alaska

Exp: 0
Dragon Kurai

New CHaracter lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CHaracter lol   New CHaracter lol H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 am

Your character's name is fine, but there are a few problems. The majority of your profile is not related to Pokemon, or what was required.

1] Your age is a little overdoing it.
2] Your character's birthplace is supposed to be an actual locatino from the series.
3] Your battle style doesn't describe that of a pokemon trainer, but of some mythilogical or fantasy character from a novel.
4] Your character's personality is below the required word limit, and does not completely fit that of a pokemon trainer.
5] You are not supposed to start with any badges unless they are actually in the pokemon world, or any other items besides the default five pokeballs unless it's approved by an administrator. Also, your items are non-existant in the pokemon world, or at least they don't exist as items that are obtainable.
6] Your pokemon is not an actual pokemon from the series, meaning it's type, moves, and ability are not that of an actual pokemon.

I suggest toning your character's age down, and previewing that of an approved trainer to get a general idea. Not that I dislike this character, or the creativity of it, but it just doesn't fit the game that has been set up. I suggest reviewing your application and changing almost everything about it, except the name, which is fine. Though you could change things such as the personality and history to make it fit with the game set up, and still have the basis you wanted.

Also, the topic name is supposed to be the character's name.

Last edited by SuicuneFang on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Crystal Lattice

New CHaracter lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CHaracter lol   New CHaracter lol H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 7:24 am

but i'm not a trainer, im a breeder
Dragon Kurai

New CHaracter lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CHaracter lol   New CHaracter lol H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 am

Crystal Lattice wrote:
but i'm not a trainer, im a breeder
Breeders are another type of trainer, though they have abilities or such that separate them from other trainers. Even if you are creating a breeder, the rules still apply to your application. If you go check out other breeders that have been approved, you will see that they still follow the same guidelines as a regular trainer application.
Sora
Sora

New CHaracter lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CHaracter lol   New CHaracter lol H6Q0F8zSat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm really sorry, but it seems like your intention has no relevence with Pokémon. Because of that, I cannot put this into any further but to decline your application.

Denied~
Sponsored content

New CHaracter lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CHaracter lol   New CHaracter lol H6Q0F8z

New CHaracter lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1