HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's my first character.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dimentio

It's my first character. Empty
PostSubject: It's my first character.   It's my first character. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Name: Tina Marinaya
Nickname: Zero
Birthplace: Lavaridge City, Hoenn
Battle Style: Quickly attack, attack, defend, defend, defend, finish. Simple enough?
Looks: It's my first character. Pokemon_Trainer_6_by_Emeraldus
Personality: Shy likes Dragon, Rock, and Water type Pokemon, hates Ghosts and Psychic types, except for a few,, always pushes his Pokemon as hard as he can. She loves chocalate and lemonade, and hates traitors, evil people, etc..(Ignore its length, the first sentence was a run-on.)
History: Tina is a young girl who was raised just ouside of Lavaridge, so many consider her home part of Lavaridge, and her parents gave her a Pokemon egg to grow with. At around age 4, the egg hatched, and it became a Pokemon that would be special in every way to her. It was a Pokemon that was almost impossible to get in the Hoenn region, and it was a Pokemon she knew at first sight would become her best friend. It was an Oshawott, but it was smaller than normal ones. They grew up together, and around age 8, they began to train on small rocks, and eventually began training on entire mountains, and eventually learned to make a crater with one of its most powerful attacks, Rock Smash. When she reached age 9, her Pokemon finally decided to train on its own every night when Tina went to sleep. Nobody knew until only a week or so before Tina's 10th birthday. On that night, Tina snuck out on ehr own when she woke up and noticed Tiny missing. She found her at the waterfall on teh other side of a mountain about a mile away, where they had been training lately. When she found her Pokemon, she was shocked to see it was training so hard, and it noticed it just after it had smashed a decent sized boulder with a single Rock Smash. Once Tina's birthday arrived, she enjoyed one last day at home before sheleft on her journey.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon
It's my first character. Oshawott
Pokémon: Oshawott
Nickname: Tiny
Level: 7
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Rock Smash, Water Gun, Air Slash
Ability: Shell Armor
Personality: Shy, but Friendly to those she trusts
Exp: 0

P.S.
The Rock Smash has a power boost of 5 base power.(2 years of crazy intense training tend to up an attack's base power by 5...)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

It's my first character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my first character.   It's my first character. H6Q0F8zThu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Approved, as long as the Rock Smash doesn't result in God Modding~

It's my first character.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1