HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea about a System Addition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should there be a System in place for certain topics?
Yes
Idea about a System Addition I_vote_lcap20%Idea about a System Addition I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Idea about a System Addition I_vote_lcap80%Idea about a System Addition I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Back

Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Idea about a System Addition Empty
PostSubject: Idea about a System Addition   Idea about a System Addition H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 6:55 pm

I've noticed through some reading around that, for whatever reason, there are topics with Gym Battles, Contests and other such things that require a staff member, and for some the reason, they either never post in it or when they do, they stop for some reason, leaving a person stuck in it until said staff member either comes back, a new one steps in, or the player eventually gets frustrated and leaves. I made this poll to see if anyone else has had such a problem and if they wanted something to be done about it, since the staff seem to have some erratic activity patterns. Elect more staff, put in a time limit for posting, etc. Something should be done to prevent this kind of issue as it could be very serious if left unchecked.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Idea about a System Addition   Idea about a System Addition H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Please be aware that we are not robots and we do not spend 24/7 on this forum. We are humans and we do have personal and other things to do. Sometimes staff members forget to reply and there is forum called >Mod me< for the topic needed to be moderated. Anyway we are working on approving things and we ask for your patience.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Idea about a System Addition   Idea about a System Addition H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 7:18 pm

I know you can't be there all the time, which is why I was recommending some sort of system in place.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Idea about a System Addition   Idea about a System Addition H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 7:32 pm

I know what you mean hakudoshi but i don't think we need a system here cause, people are going to feel forced to write back and then the fun of it will become less. The staff is a little offline lately but there is probably a reason behind it like: exames, person problems, work. So i vote no.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Idea about a System Addition   Idea about a System Addition H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Jacob Black wrote:
I know what you mean hakudoshi but i don't think we need a system here cause, people are going to feel forced to write back and then the fun of it will become less. The staff is a little offline lately but there is probably a reason behind it like: exames, person problems, work. So i vote no.

Nuff said.

<div class="error">Solved and Disapproved</div>
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea about a System Addition   Idea about a System Addition H6Q0F8z

Idea about a System Addition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1