HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
citron0
citron0

my idea Empty
PostSubject: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 pm

How about region events? Where things happen in the region like in the movies. Mewtwo for example, not saying use that event. Just special stuff that might require the trainers in the region to team up and complete. Rewards and special Pokemon can be given out during or after I guess
break994
break994

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

I was actually planning on doing somthing like this with one if nybusrs on my event donator card so keep your eyes peeled for one in hoenn with secret agents and team cell and legendaries
Course I'm gonna need a lot of help off the site for modding
citron0
citron0

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Oh, great. Too bad I havent made my second char yet. Lol. He'll be in hoen
break994
break994

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:45 pm

At the mo I'm after members for team cell
citron0
citron0

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Hmm.. It would be something different.
Lucretia
Lucretia

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 am

Generally region and/or site wide things story related are frowned upon due to them falling through quickly. Most people ignore it, and it generally dwindles down to a single thread with a small group of members who carry it on...which makes it easier to just have it be a single thread story in the first place.
citron0
citron0

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Another thing i had in mind was, can pokemon be given the option to have a mastery at certain techniques or stats? Example would be one trainer has a level ten geodude who was trained in speed by his trainer and is faster then a regular level ten geodude. and Trainer B has a level ten geodude who's Tackle attack is stronger that that other Geodudes due to his training in strength.
Lucretia
Lucretia

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm

That's basically just EV training. If you specifically do the training in RP then yeah, but for every thing focused on another stat has to take a fall. So odds are the speedy one would likely be lacking in HP or physical strength, while the bulky one would most likely be slower than normal. It can't be some ungodly difference though, they can't be "twice as fast" as normal or anything.
citron0
citron0

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Ok thats exactly what I was thinking. Perfect then.
Sponsored content

my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea   my idea H6Q0F8z

my idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1