HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There was a trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Antonius Selnar

There was a trainer Empty
PostSubject: There was a trainer   There was a trainer H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey all, I've done a few RPGs similar to this mostly in the Transformer and comic book worlds. It took me quite a bit of searching to find this place. From what I've seen, this is very active and serious board. The posts are long, for most part, and well thought. I did wonder how a system like Pokemon, being mostly solo adventures, would work in a form like this with several members on the board. The current Pokemon game I'm playing is SoulSilver but have played Ruby, Silver, Red, and FireRed. I've got Gold, LeafGreen, Sapphire, and Pearl along with the ones mention above. I'll eventually pick up White and probably White 2. As for the Gen 6 games coming out, don't have a 3DS so it will be a long while for those after they come out.
Bryan
Bryan

There was a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: There was a trainer   There was a trainer H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 6:38 am

Since I can't access my welcome template which is in my USB and I can't use my USB right now, I'll just say welcome to the site and hope you have fun.

There was a trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1