HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my trainer: Bob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
oddsox
oddsox

my trainer: Bob Empty
PostSubject: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Name: Bob

Nickname: Water-Bob

Birthplace: Kanto/Pewiter

Battle Style: Very defenseful, hard to faint.

Looks: 5'11" short brown hair, brown eyes, always wears a red beanie. Has a Red backpack on with all of his belongings in it. Wears various hoodies every day, has 5 pairs of black skinny jeans and wears PokeVans (Vans).

Personality: Bob is very funny person, he will tell you all the jokes you want and make you laugh really hard. He will always battle if you want him to and takes care of all his water pokemon with love.
      Bob likes baby pokemon, training and pizza. Bob absolutely hates people who brag, never brag in font of him about anything,. If one of Bob's friends are in danger he'll be there in 2 seconds, (not litterally) and will help as much as he can. Bob is a hardworking person, if he has a goal or quest given to him, he'll try his best to complete it as soon as possible.

History: Bob was born to a a trainer, his father, and a breeder, his mother. His childhood was a good one, he was 'that-kid-who-has-everything' and was never spoiled. Bob was first introduced to pokemon when his father showed him his badges, Bob wanted those badges. Bob got his first pokemon when him and his dad were out, a Squirtle came acrossed them, appeared to be hurt, so Bob asked dad if 'we can keep him' and of course, being a trainer, his father said yes. Bob has taken care of his squirtle since he was 7. Only him, his father, and hisnmother knew. Bob was a lonely child, he had no friends, only family. Until one day a girl came down his street with a Piplup, Bob was so excited he grabbed Squirtle and ran outside. That was his first battle. Now Bob is 15 and he has many friends and many battles to his name.

Badges: (none)

Items: (none)

Money: 6,200

Pokemon
Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: Mr. Turtle
Level: 5
Moves: tackle, tail whip, blizzard (TM)
Abilities: Torrent
Personality: Friendly
EXP: 0

Last edited by oddsox on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Welcome to the site, pal. Now, just a couple of things here I want you to edit.

1. Follow the codes (Bold, center, blah blah). Down the Trainer Template is a "code" which you can simply copy-paste.
2. Please add more description of your character's looks. It is written, "Looks: (A Picture, or Description, if Description it must be at least 2 paragraphs describing the trainer from head to foot)"
3. More personality. It is written "must be at least 1 paragraph".
4. Add a city/town on the birthplace.
5. Your Squirtle can have an EM/TM if you want. It has to have an ability as well.
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 pm

1. Im on a tablet so I cant copy/paste
2. Picture description is linke din this post :)
3. What else should I add to personality?
4. Pewter, of the Kanto region
5. May he have the ability to swim? And I would have Bubblebeam as TM.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 pm

If I may interject one thing ;3

When we say ability, we're referring to the ability the Pokemon would have in the game, the most common for Squirtle is Torrent. Does that clear it up?
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Ability: Torrent

Only one I could find for Squirtle, so there and thanks!

And like I said, Im on a tablet so getting a picture description is impossible
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 am

So, do I start whenever I want? Or do I have to wait to be accepted?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 5:13 am

You don't double post. There's an edit button for that. This will have to be approved first before you can play.

Dude, I used a tablet before and I was able to copy/paste. Try tapping and holding maybe. If you can't add a picture for your appearance, just try writing more then.

Personality, I don't know, it's your character. Perhaps the way he acts maybe? His likes/dislikes, what type of people does he prefer to be with, how does he take care of his friends, etc. Stuff like that.

The birthplace, edit your first post and put it there. Same for Ability. Other than that, you should be good. Wait for someone's approval first before doing any playing.
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 5:34 am

Ok done, and my tablet sucks, you have no idea....
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 am

You forgot Squirtle. And to add more personality. You said you can't copy/paste, so I take it, tablet's keypad should be fine...
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 7:05 am

I did add personality, i add likes/dislikes, how he takes care of his friends and what type of person he is. Yes I forgot Squirtle though
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 9:08 am

How did Squirtle get the Bubblebeam? X and Y ain't got TM or EM that's Bubblebeam. Pick a TM or EM here.
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Blizzard, anything else? :D
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Put an "()" next to it and put if it's a TM or EM. :)
oddsox
oddsox

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm

How about now?  Happy 
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Approved. Happy role playing, congrats!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my trainer: Bob   my trainer: Bob H6Q0F8z

my trainer: Bob
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1