HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

My First Trainer Empty
PostSubject: My First Trainer   My First Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

Name: Sora Kogane
Nickname: 'SK'
Rank: Aura Trainer (She'll probably get a Riolu later on.)
Birthplace: Minoru
Battle Style: Sora tends to use both speed and power, but also pays attention to the statuses of her Pokemon. If their status is changed, she tends to try and fix the status, if possible and necessary. She also likes to use Electric, Flying, or Dark type Pokemon, since she understands them the most.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: She is very kind and believes in others' good side. She is brave and strong, but, she can be very clumsy at the worst times. Sora is generally meek; however, she is still kind. She loves to eat apples and other types of fruit, but, also loves chocolate. Sora loves to hear about legends and ancient folklore. She loves adventures and exploring. Sora is a friendly person and is loyal to her Pokemon and friends. This attracts many towards her. She also hates it when people call her 'shorty' or 'shrimp'.
History: As a child, she was always so lonely. After a few years, she met and befriended a Jirachi who granted one of her most wanted wishes. Sora was very happy. Her wish was to have real, true friends that stuck by her side. She knew that the Jirachi had to go back home, so, Sora bid farewell to the Pokemon and as the Jirachi left, more Pokemon came to her. They were all friendly to her and became her friends. Then, she met some new friends at her high school. They became her very treasured friends and they always stayed together. Even, if they were in different places, each and every one of them could feel each other's presence. The bond they held was so strong, that it surpassed dimensions and time. Sora and her friends were so close, that they could do anything together. They were the best of friends. She also found her little Zorua friend after the Jirachi event. They became very good friends, and the Zorua decided to stay with her.
Badges:
Items: 5 PokeBalls
Money: $2,200

Pokémon:

Pokémon: Zorua
Nickname: Joker
Level: 11
Moves: Scratch, Pursuit, Leer, Aerial Ace, Fake Tears
Ability: Illusion
Personality: Very Friendly~ She takes after her trainer. She protects Sora all the time. Joker also ends up being fallen on by Sora after she trips or falls. She does not wish to evolve into a Zoroark and is kind and friendly. Joker is loyal and faithful to Sora.
Exp: 9

Pokemon: Vannilite
Nickname: Vannile
Level: 11
Moves: Icicle Spear, Harden, Astonish, Uproar
Ability: Ice Body
Personality: A meek and mild pokemon around people it knows but ferocious and giving its all in battle.
Exp: 9

Pokémon: Relicanth
Level: 6
Moves: Tackle, Harden
Ability: Rock Head
Personality: Calm and wise, her ancient appearance helps strengthen this personality. She's also a very good swimmer.
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Sandshrew
Nickname: Shrew
Level: 26
Moves: Scratch
Defense Curl
Sand attack
Poiosn Sting
Rapid Spin
Swift
Fury Swipes
Rollout
Fury Cutter
Gyro Ball
Dig
Ability: Sand Veil
Personality: Meek as Sandshrews will be. Not much of a fighter but still gives his all. Docile and obedient, although very shy and afraid of most things
Exp: 0

1 ELECTRIC TYPE EGG
1 NORMAL TYPE EGG

Last edited by Golden Sky on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Image was not in proper position)
Lucretia
Lucretia

My First Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Trainer   My First Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 am

Zorua would also know "Fake Tears" at this level. This is the only edit that needs to be done for approval. (Pkemon are not limited to 4 moves here)
Card
Card

My First Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Trainer   My First Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 am

Is it alright now? :D
Lucretia
Lucretia

My First Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Trainer   My First Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 am

APPROVED!

Enjoy role playing at PW!
Sponsored content

My First Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Trainer   My First Trainer H6Q0F8z

My First Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1