HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Third Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Name: Sukina Kitsune
Nickname: Zorua Girl
Birthplace: (Unknown), Unova
Battle Style: Speed, accuracy, as well as strength. Sukina pays attention to these three things in battle.

Looks: She mainly wears blackish-gray clothes that make her look just like her Zorua. Her hair is black with red highlights at the ends. Parts of her hair stick up and look like fox ears, as well. Her shorts have a black tail-like thing attached to them. She is also only 5' 3", and she loves to wear a fluffy gray scarf that resembles a Zorua's neck fur. Her shoes are red and she prefers to wear red gloves. She also wears a heart-shaped locket around her neck, and despite the scarf's fluffiness, she can easily take the locket off of her neck.

Personality: A very mischievous girl who enjoys to play pranks on people. She may be a strong person, but she can't help but trick someone every now and then. She usually can control herself, but if a person starts to boast about something, or is bullying another person, she usually plays a prank on them. However, because the pranks were played for a good reason, Sukina can easily get away without worry of the authorities. If you look beyond this flaw, however, you'll see that Sukina is really a very good person. She tends to be outgoing and loud, and she sometimes messes things up, but she means well. Sukina also cares very greatly about her friends, so she'll try to protect them using any means that she views as 'okay'.

History: Sukina grew up as an orphan. At birth, her parents were killed by a rogue Tyranitar. Fortunately for the Tyranitar, Sukina does not know about this, and believes that she was born without any parents. She grew up in a forest nearby, and made good friends with the Pokemon there. She also liked to play with them. She especially liked to play with the Zorua and the Zoroark of the forest, and often imitated them, by using materials she found in a city nearby to appear to 'transform' into another Pokemon. One day, a traveler walked into the forest, and seemed to like playing with the Zorua and Zoroark as well. The traveler also had a little Zorua friend following her around. Sukina saw this as an opportunity to meet someone new, so she walked up to the girl. The travelling girl saw Sukina in such tattered clothing, so the girl offered Sukina a Zorua outfit. Sukina, loving the Zorua of the forest, accepted the gift happily, and has kept it ever since. It's the only clothes she has, other than the tattered clothing, but she keeps it clean and washes it every morning. When the traveler told Sukina about the gyms of Unova, Sukina wanted very much to challenge these gyms, so Sukina bid goodbye to the traveler and the Pokemon of the forest, to go to Prof. Juniper's lab and see if the professor could give her a Pokemon. However, one little Zorua did not want Sukina to leave, so Sukina just took him as her Pokemon. Before leaving for an adventure, however, Sukina trained her Pokemon until she felt he was strong enough to survive any battles with strong trainers. Later, she found an injured Accelgor on her way to the lab. She nursed him back to health, and he also joined her team. (She had to get a PokeDex from Prof. Juniper before leaving for the gyms)
Badges:
Items: 5 PokeBalls
Money: $6,200

Sukina's Party:

Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ardor
Level: 57
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Scary Face, Taunt, Foul Play, Torment, Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Nasty Plot, Imprison, Night Daze, Detect
Ability: Illusion
Personality: Ardor is exactly like his trainer. Cunning, mischievous, and quick, he can easily escape a 'crime scene'. He also tends to steal little things that shine from others, but will return it if Sukina asks him to. When with Sukina, the two become very swift and accurate. His attacks are quick and powerful, yet deadly accurate. However, they have only one weakness. They can't bear to see anyone in pain, even if that person deserves it. They will try to save that person regardless of what might happen to them.
EXP: 0

Pokémon: Snivy
Nickname: Kanda
Level: 43
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, Growth, Leaf Tornado, Magical Leaf, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Slam, Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Wring Out, Gastro Acid, Leaf Storm.
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Calm, intelligent, a lone shark.
Exp: 0

Pokemon: Accelgor
Nickname: JN
Level: 56
Moves: Leech Life, Acid Spray, Double Team, Quick Attack, Struggle Bug, Mega Drain, Swift, Me First, Agility, Giga Drain, Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Recover, Power Swap, Final Gambit, Giga Impact, Feint.
Ability: Hydration
Personality: Very jolly and friendly. Loves to sing, and can sing pretty well for a Pokemon.
EXP: 0

Last edited by SK on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 pm

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Card
Card

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm

haha lol Im still editing this, so don't approve yet, please~
Card
Card

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Okay~ This is now open for approval~ XD
Leo
Leo

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

then i can say again I LOVE IT
Card
Card

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Thanks! XD Hope it gets approved soon so I can RP with a newbie or something XD
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

I will Approve this but I'm obliged to remind you Snivy could be Serperior at level 43, And Zorua could be a Zoroak now at level 57. So confirm that you know and accept this and I will approve.

P.S. They don't need to have evolved but as said I'm just letting you know as, it's my job to.
Card
Card

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Oh about that, I don't wish for them to evolve, so that's why I didn't have them as evolved Pokemon. Is that okay?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Yepp just had to let you know that they could have never said they had to so, Approved! :D
Sponsored content

Third Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Trainer   Third Trainer H6Q0F8z

Third Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: