HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Trainer. :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Reiberry
Reiberry

My New Trainer. :3 Empty
PostSubject: My New Trainer. :3   My New Trainer. :3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 am

Name: Yumeki Berry
Nickname: Yume or Bunny.
Gender: Female, chick, chickadee, fae, etc. She is a girl. :3
Birthplace: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Battle Style: She focuses more on combination techniques.
Looks: https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/zyhbno.jpg
Personality: Because Yume is just in the stage of development, she is a bit rebellious and adventurous. She is always the one to speak her mind no matter what the predicament is and strives to be the best at what she does. Which sometimes ends up with her pushing herself too hard or her getting angry over something she could not do. She can also be a bit oblivious to things and stand offish some times but only every once in a while. It may seem like she has split personalities but truthfully this girl does not.

Normally, she is her 'never back done, what you say to me?' type.

However, Yume can be a sweet, charming, and a wise little girl when she starts to like you. Always making jokes and lightening up the mood. That's just how she is.
History: Yume grew up in the bustling city of Jubilife. When she was younger, her mother told her stories of how she used to be a pokemon coordinator which made the little girl start thinking about being one herself. That made her start focusing on everything about contests. From what poffins to use to what pokemon moves were good together. She even did her regular battling every now and then in a contest matter.

Now in her life, she set out to find some real contests to participate in and make some friends along the way with her passion of being a coordinator. Well until she learns to calm down a bit. -.-
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Buneary
Level: Seven
Moves: Quick Attack, Dizzy punch, Ice Punch (TM move), Jump Kick.
Ability: Run Away. >.<
Personality: Just like Yume herself, Buneary is also rebellious and wild. She will only listen to her trainer and that's it.
Exp: 0

Last edited by Reiberry on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Reiberry
Reiberry

PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer. :3   My New Trainer. :3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 am

Waiting for approval. :3
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer. :3   My New Trainer. :3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Looks okay, but a few things. Personality and History need to be a little bit longer. Also, if she is a coordinator, please make that her rank. Fix and its approved! ^_^
Reiberry
Reiberry

PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer. :3   My New Trainer. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 am

Hope this what you were looking for. Fixed the changes. :D
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer. :3   My New Trainer. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 am

Approved! ^_^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer. :3   My New Trainer. :3 H6Q0F8z

My New Trainer. :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1