HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new trainer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 am

name: Zoran.
nickname: Zo-Zo.
species: human.
blood type: O negative.
height: five foot eleven.
weight: one fifty three.
ocular hue: emerald.
tresses hue: chestnut.
skin pigmentation: pale, slight tanning.
build: Tall. Toned. Muscular.{Lithe.}
birth place: Cerulean city, kanto region.
ocupation: pokemon trainer.
battle style: adapts to the type of area used. yet, a balanced trainer in defense and offense.

look: standing at a mere five foot eleven, and weighing only one fifty three pounds. Zoran, takes on a look of a sixteen yeear old, tough being nineteen. explaining his gentle facial facde or features that are always about, except when irritated. chestnut brown tresses are always spiked no matter the timing or event, being he has a fondness for pointed objects.(such as: pens, pencils, sticks, and horned pokemon.) which pointed tips had came down to oculars, minor passing over. finally, his attire resembles many bikers, or gang members. consisting of a white plain t-shirt beneath an overcoating black leather jacket, two pockets residing on the lower half of the cloth. and black skinny jeans that are a size bigger, a chain looping about the two belt loops upon his waistband. lastly, pure white sneakers.

personality: Zoran; an outgoing trainer seeking mainly to roam the realms of the pokemon world, attempting to complete his dream of drawing each possible pokemon spoted. yet, his curious and daring attitude interferes, when it comes to either battles or contests. though, this artistic dream is postponed when needed, causing minor visibility of the male even attempting to do so. from a young age, Zoran, had been into the exploration of the wilderness resulting in his daring and curious attitude. except, this had only been one trait of his. sometimes, he is on the verge of being foolish, and childish, even when in hard times. Only a mere attempt to cheer people up, give encouraging words of hope. hidden beneath much of his masculine personality seems to be c caring young man, ready to appeal to anyones need. mind he is always up for a laugh.

history: birthed to a family of four children, Zoran grew up as a 'loner', being the between major and minor size of the group(including his grand-parents). which explained his fondness to explore, when ignored for a long, or even short period of time. besides this, his family, mainly grandparents and parents owned thirteen pokemon, aall at once.(all consisting of Azurill, two pichus, gallade, gardevoir, ralts, two caterpies, a metapod, butterfree, and three weedles.) his only friend had been gallade. So, growing up, had been hard somewhat to the boy. now, zoran, travels around with a male ralts. trying to complete his journey.

[Pokemon]:

Name: Ralts.
nickname; none.
pokedex No.: 280. National pokedex.
type: Psychic.
species: Feeling pokemon.
abilities: Syncronize.
level: 5
height: 1' 4"
weight: 14.6
ocular hue: crimson.
tresses hue: green.
skin pigmentation: white.
protrusions: two half-disked horns. pink color.
weaknesses: dark. bug. ghost.
advantages: fighting.
move set: psychic, growl.
personality; brave. Ralts, wanting to become like gallade, will try to act tough and as if the best.

Last edited by Aurellius on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am

your using the wrong Character Sheet, I don't know where you got this one, but you have to use this site's sheet.(Why would a blood type matter in a Pokemon RP?)
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 am

(..?)
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 am

Pikachu, it doesn't seem like you understand the site very well. I'll talk to you through P.M. to explain.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

NONE OF YOU NEED TO BE HERE

i like the EXTRA additions to the template, choose one of ralts abilities, and its personalioty and your set to go

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

i am new to this site, so being the extra stuff is my normal template. when a pokemon trainer. it is different, when i warrior or shinigami, or even an animal. i, RPed on mocospace for awhile, so things are different. as to where you blog ALL weapons, items, etc. including pokemon, pokeball, pokedex, etc. there you can be killed, like a free for all or start a clan like mystery dungeon. but you can lose the crown, and be rushed. =P lol. way different.

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm

You're just missing one piece: Occupation, or 'Type'. Are you just a regular Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, Dragon trainer, Aura Trainer, etc.?
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm

?
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

@Aurellius That is how almost every RP I've ever been in works, not just some site you've been part of, and that doesn't exclude you from the rules of other sites.

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 1:03 am

Pikachu and Majin: Stay OFF trainer apps that do not belong to you. Consider this a warning, you WILL be marked as spamming otherwise, which will earn you a ban!

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 13, 2011 2:10 am

how iare characters approved? o.o
Doragon

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 pm

approved
Sponsored content

new trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new trainer.   new trainer. H6Q0F8z

new trainer.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top