HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encountered Wild NOOB.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
legolosarrow

Encountered Wild NOOB. Empty
PostSubject: Encountered Wild NOOB.   Encountered Wild NOOB. H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello folks, I'm legolosarrow, I love pokemon and hope to be staying here a while. You guys can call me Lego,Legs(Don't know where this one came from. One day someone started calling me it, and it stuck.)or Legolos.
I suppose I'll throw in some back story. Also, if you expect this to be drama filled, prepare to be presented with the most under-whelming thing of your life-time. My first game ever was Pokemon Emerald, and I've been playing Pokemon on and off for years since then. I also love roleplaying. One day I decided to combine the two a google Pokemon Roleplay, and lo and behold, I ended up here. Also I'm from out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy, in orbit of a small yellow sun, orbiting at roughly 98 million miles a utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive, that they still think digital watches were a pretty neat idea.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Encountered Wild NOOB.   Encountered Wild NOOB. H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Hi I'm Gallade I'm kinda new hope you have fun on this site and stay :)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Encountered Wild NOOB.   Encountered Wild NOOB. H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:01 am

New members like you are always welcome to this forum. Our members are kind and I'm pretty sure the staff can be relied on should you need their assistance. We have Lucretia "Lucy" as the head admin and I hope you get to know everyone here and have them as friends. Please read the rules before you start doing anything else. I'm Shadow "The Awesome Daredevil" and I find it hard to explain myself so if you want to get to know me more, you may send me a Private Message or talk to me in the chat box.

Anyway, here are a few things that I like. You never know, you just might like one of these stuff as well:
-rock music (especially Linkin Park)
-positive hip-hop
-dungeon crawler games
-professional wrestling / fighting
-eating
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountered Wild NOOB.   Encountered Wild NOOB. H6Q0F8z

Encountered Wild NOOB.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1