HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes another noob!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Here comes another noob! Empty
PostSubject: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zTue Nov 29, 2011 5:21 pm

hey all !
im new here and i have been scouting around for a bit and i like what i see but i still am totally lost! hopefully i can get the hang of it soon. i hate feeling lost and alone :(
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 am

Welcome to the site! We're all friendly, and learning your way around is easy. ;)
Hope to get to know you better.

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 8:20 pm

ME too! thanks for the welcome!

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Wellcome to PWRPG. I'm Starrunner, it's nice to meet you. Hope that you are enjoying the site. :)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm

oh i definitely am! glad i found it!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Hey dude welcome :) feel free to join in on any of my topics.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Welcome to the forums! All you have to do is go onto forums, make new ones and reply to them! Look at Nightmare's How To Get Started. It has lots of info.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm

hey there
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another noob!   Here comes another noob! H6Q0F8z

Here comes another noob!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1