HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
champeo
champeo

Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!   Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Heyos, I'm champeo, a new member here! (Obviously) I'm happy to try this RPG. I don't have a specifically favorite Pokemon, but I got into it a few years ago, several months before Diamond & Pearl were released. I got super-obsessed again about a week ago. I do hope you understand, I have White, but I'm more of an old school kind-of dude, my favorite region is always Johto. Unova is okay, but I will forever love the first four generations more. Anyway, I look forward to being here and checking out the boards and joining in! :D

Lol, I feel like a total nOOb when i join new sites.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!   Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Dont worry I feel like that too, unless I join sites that people on this site made XD

Anyways, hello I agree with you that Johto is the best, which makes me wonder why none of my RP characters are in Johto. Welcome to this site hope you enjoy RPing with us.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!   Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 am

Welcome to the site lol
I am a staff member, responsible for mainly graphics, and also roleplay. So, have any questions, ask in the question section or PM me :D
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!   Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 am

Your profile is preety good, I will mod you once ur profile is approved if you like, once you change the picture XD
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!   Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! H6Q0F8zSat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 am

Hello, I'm Quibbloboy. I joined Pokemon's world-domination between Platinum and HG/SS, but a friend gave me Silver long before that (though I never played it). Anyways, my second game (Silver being the first) was Platinum, and I played it to death- and strange as it may seem, Sinnoh is actually probably one of my less favorite reigons despite the fact that I started with it- and I absolutely LOVE Unova and Gen V.

But I digress. Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy RPing, and if you like Dr Who I love you.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!   Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived! H6Q0F8z

Hi! Your newest nOOb has arrived!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1