HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dinosaur Pirate

Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff   Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff H6Q0F8zSun Jun 12, 2011 1:46 am

Ok, um, i usually just go to bio making on forums, so im pretty new to intros, so, well, um, here agos. (i used LOTS of commas.)
Im new here so, um, thats, i guess that.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff   Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff H6Q0F8zSun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Yeah hi, I never use intros either, welcome to the site.
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff   Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff H6Q0F8zMon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am

Ello.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff   Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm

(Pikachu-, if you're going to spam just to boost your post count you should at least mask it well.)
Welcome to the site, I'm Quibbloboy, the far-too-inactive-admin. If you have any questions, PM another staff member.

PostSubject: Re: Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff   Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm available anytime you need to PM me, but don't count on me being in the CB or anything...I get alerts on my phone, so I check when I get PMs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff   Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff H6Q0F8z

Im The newest guy in this town, and im ganna be the sheriff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1