HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey! im the newest noob.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Red100
Red100

Hey! im the newest noob. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 7:18 am

Hey, not quite the game i was looking for, but i will give this a shot, Iv never played this type of game, but it sounds fun! :)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 am

Well welcome to the forum then
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope I get to rp with you at some point. Any question be it on Trainer Creation, Rules or just general stuff ask me or another mod ok. :D
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Thank you both, I could tell from reading some post that this is a nice community, I will enjoy it here :)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

yeah everyone is really friendly and open, can't wait to rp with ya :)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Yes we are. Mwahahaha.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 pm

hey red
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! im the newest noob.   Hey! im the newest noob. H6Q0F8z

Hey! im the newest noob.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1