HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow is a Video Game Noob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow is a Video Game Noob Empty
PostSubject: Shadow is a Video Game Noob   Shadow is a Video Game Noob H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Alright, so I'm restarting Ruby. >.>

When I was 10, Pokemon Red was my first game. I had a really mean team. If I remember right it's Charizard, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Nidoking and Alakazam.

IDK about levels.

But I'm restarting Ruby. And IDK my skills from when I was a child seemed to have disappeared. I can only do solo starter runs and lost my skills of maintaining one whole team.

Exactly how do I manage a balanced team? LEVELWISE.

Do I really have to spend hours kicking wilds to level up or can I keep progressing without wasting hours fighting wilds? I'm a noob, consider me as one. Thanks.

Also, what are good HM slaves for ruby? :P
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Arcanam00n
Arcanam00n

PostSubject: Re: Shadow is a Video Game Noob   Shadow is a Video Game Noob H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 7:29 pm

for level wise balance i do this, i get my starter and catch a second pokemon, i use those 2 to compleate the first gym, for the second and third gym i catch 1 or 2 more pokemons, and from there on, i get the rest of them.

this have been my method since ruby and saphire, because Slaking, that bastard make restart my game twice...because my pokemons where under level...
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow is a Video Game Noob   Shadow is a Video Game Noob H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 pm

XD lol
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow is a Video Game Noob   Shadow is a Video Game Noob H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 am

Never mind. Torchic is the Chuck Norris of Hoenn.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow is a Video Game Noob   Shadow is a Video Game Noob H6Q0F8z

Shadow is a Video Game Noob
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1