HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Stray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Card
Card

Pokemon Stray - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Zorua sniffed the air to find the path with the freshest air. She finally settled on one path that was directly behind Emolga, and pointed to it.
"I suggest that way. Fresh air is coming from it. That probably means a nice field with more berry bushes or trees."
She could almost taste the berries when she thought about them. How lovely they all tasted! Especially Pecha Berries. They were sweet and soft, making eating them extremely easy.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Emolga decided listening to Zorua was it's best bet at staying safe against the Shadow Pokemon due, to the lack of power in it's toddler-stage. Emolga then nodded
"Ok then, let's go"
Emolga skipping towards the pathway that Zorua had suggested.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Zorua followed close behind to make sure no Shadow Pokemon were following them. She had felt some staring eyes since meeting Emolga, but didn't want to alarm the little Pokemon. Deciding to focus on getting away from this area, Zorua kept walking down the path, following her Emolga friend.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Emolga soon, turned around having heard something asking Zorua
"What was that?"
in a rather panicked manner. Emolga not realizing that he was actually scared of every strange noise he heard.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Zorua just giggled a bit, then replied, "It was just a Hoothoot. They're pretty common around here." She hoped to reassure the little Pokemon so that he wouldn't panic. She wanted to get out of the area quickly however, as a Hoothoot being out at this time of day was odd.
(We can just say it's in the afternoon right now or something XD)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 8:54 pm

(Yeah sure)

Emolga giggled too, this giggle being a nervous one. He then nodded
"Yeah, A Hoothoot, that's what it is just a Hoothoot"
then skipping but, a bit faster than last time trying to get out of the area A.S.A.P.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Zorua followed also, nearly tripping over a pebble as she did so, but managed to recover. She looked around carefully to see if there were anything watching the duo. She spotted some glowing red eyes in a bush nearby and widened her eyes.
"Uh, Emolga? How about a race to see who can get out of this area, first?" she asked, hoping to keep the Pokemon calm.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Emolga was wary as he knew racing could separate the two but, in an attempt to recover some dignity he nodded
"Let's go then"
he remarked jumping up and taking flight making his way out of the area with speed continuously looking around to see if Zorua was still there.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Zorua was just below Emolga with a competitive grin.
"Alright, let's get some more speed, right?"
She charged forward in a burst of speed, hoping to get at least in front of the flying Pokemon. Although she still felt watched, she could feel the gaze getting farther and farther away. Whatever it came from, it wasn't leaving the area. That was good. It meant that she had the right idea to hurriedly run out of the area. She could almost see the exit! Light was pouring through the trees.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm

(There wouldn't be light. If there would be, it would be a dull grey. Because the skies are somewhat constantly overcast. The whole area is pretty much a battle ground but oh well~)

My crimson eyes followed the Zorua and Emolga. Watching them interact and playfully race pricked a knife in my heart. When was the last time I had played, or raced? I didn't even remember if I had a sibling. Shaking the dense fur on my collar, I slowly and silently padded behind them, I had something to ask. Breaking into a run would just cause the dry, shrivelled up leaves fallen on the ground to crunch, informing my presence to any Shadow Pokemon around.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

(Ah, okay ^ ^ Thanks for telling me.)

Zorua reached the clearing, then suddenly felt as though she were being watched. Turning around, she saw an Absol walking up towards her.
"Um, hi there! You wouldn't happen to be a Shadow Pokemon, right?" she asked nervously. She watched with cautious eyes for any sign of an attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 4:29 pm

(Wow, thought this was dead.)

Shaking my head, I replied. "No, but I am certainly looking around for any. I would too, if I were you." Curtly answering, my eyes scanned the horizon for any signs of life, especially Shadow beings.

(-.- Sorry for the stupid post, I'm fatigued...)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Emolga looked around to see the other two talking before, flying back over having stopped giggling and asking
"Who are you? What are you guys talking about?"
in a rather inquisitive manner, always being cautious though, of the outsider but, compared to others he was still rather naive.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 6:42 am

"Oh, hi Emolga! I was just talking to this Absol here... Oh! Since you're not a Shadow Pokemon, we should introduce ourselves, right? I'm Zorua and this is my friend Emolga." Zorua said, pointing to herself then to Emolga. She gave a grin to the Absol and held out a paw for a paw-shake.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Emolga just warily landed and hid behind Zorua kinda scared; waving at Absol from his safety zone. This wasn't because it was an Absol it was because it was an outsider not proven to be trustworthy especially as, he had been called `gullible` before, and wasn't wanting to come to harm for being `gullible` again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Apprehensive of the shy Emolga and of my own claws, I shook the Zorua's paw. "I am Orion." I said curtly. Scanning the skies again, watching out for any Blackclaw Dragoons, I shuffed my paws a bit, causing the leaves to rustle.

(Urgh, it's getting difficult writing in first person perspective. I'm switching back to normal from next post onwards.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:15 am

"It's nice to meet you, Orion." Zorua said with a smile. She seemed to enjoy the new company.
"Have you fought any Shadow Pokemon, yet? Quite a handful, aren't they?" she asked, obviously having had some experience before. Zorua may be a high level Pokemon, but she had to admit that the Shadow Pokemon packed a punch.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 am

"Plenty. I was even bothered by those BlackClaw Dragoons." She spat out the word 'BlackClaw Dragoons'. Gilded Charizard and Flygon. Led by Gilded Altaria. And at the head of them all, Shadow Alakazam. The ultimate Shadow. It was he who created the shadows. He was the cause of it all. This shadow dust...it penetrated each shadow creature...flowed through their veins...made them who they were. And the dust was likely to seep in through any open wound. The law of the jungle was eat or be eaten. And she preferred to eat, rather than be eaten.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Stray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3