HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Stray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Gondohar
Gondohar

Pokemon Stray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 am

Nearby was a Gallade that was wandering through the woods trying to evade a big and slow shadow pokemon that was chasing him and came crashing into the area that Absol and the Quilava was.

Last edited by Gallade on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 8:40 am

I was about to retort back to the strange Absol who seemed to be drifting in and out of reality when a Gallade camr crashing in from the brush. I turn to the new stranger, my face as blank as ever. I then turn back to the Absol."Why do I have a hard time that you are not doing anything. The monotone of my voice and blank expression cover up the fact that I am somewhat scared of the Absol. "And please do not lie to me" I add.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am

"I truly am doing nothing." Speak of the devil.

*Absol moves away from the incoming figures*

The two Dragoons landed on the ground and faced towards me. The Charizard's blank expression turned into a reptile-like grimace.

Charizard: "Gotten lost, have you? Well, you are the right place. Welcome to our party. We will be your hosts for tonight."
Flygon: "This forest shall be your crematory, dark one. We will personally see to that."
Damn, and just when I thought it would be a simple search. Oh well, more for me to kill...

Absol: "Hmph. I have no intention of dying here. But if you wish to fight..."

*Absol uses Swords Dance*
Absol: "Then I won't disappoint you!"
Charizard: "Hmph, your arrogance offends me. Not even your kind can take on two of us!"
Absol: "Enough talk! Fight!"

*Flygon starts the battle off with Dragonbreath*
*Absol moves away from the attack and charges at his adversaries*
*Charizard blocks the charge with Strength*

Charizard: "You shall turn into dust!"
*Charizard grabs Absol by the horn and tosses him into the blazing forest fire*
*Absol vanishes into the flames*

Charizard: "That should be enough."
Flygon: "There is no way he can survive th--ARGH!"

*Flygon was stricken by Absol's Shadow Ball that erupted from the flames*
Charizard: "Oh, you 'will' die here..."
*Charizard takes to the air and charges towards the flames*
*Absol leaps and latches onto Charizard's back*
*Charizard turns its head towards Absol*

Charizard: "Get off of me!"
Absol: "As you wish."
*Absol leaps off of Charizard*
*Not paying attention, Charizard crashes into a burning tree*
*Absol lands onto a barren ground*

Absol: "Hmph. Good riddance."
Flygon: "Remember me?"
*Flygon attacks with Earthquake; stones jut out of the ground and hits Absol*
Flygon: "Get ready for your doom, land creatures!"
*Flygon uses Dragon Dance*

Absol: "Urgh... what...?"
*Flygon builds up energy in its mouth*
Absol: "Oh, hell no..."
*Absol lifts himself off the ground and dashes quickly*
*Flygon attacks with Hyper Beam; the beam follows Absol*

Absol: "Eat this! Shadow Ball!"
*Shadow Ball hits Flygon and cancels the Hyper Beam attack*
Absol: "Now here is the finisher!"
*Absol leaps toward Flygon*
*Absol has been stricken by a Wing Attack*

Charizard: "That is payback!"
*Absol makes a quick recovery and lands on the ground*
Flygon: "Cook him to a crisp!"
Charizard: "Shaddap! I know what I am doing!"
*Charizard glares at Absol*
Charizard: "You're a brave one, but your kind cannot match the power of Dragons! This land is ours for the taking!"
Flygon: "We are the death from above! It is our birthright to control these lands!"
Absol: "Birthright? Pfft, don't make me laugh. Scum like you cannot even amount to soil when you die."
Flygon: "How dare you speak to royalty that way, worthless land creature! You compare me to your kind? You land folk are all the same! You make me sick, just looking at your fur!"
Charizard: "Enough banter. You will die here, just like the Shadow Pokémon!"

*Charizard prepares a massive flame attack in its mouth*
*Flygon flys towards Absol and swipes with Steel Wing*
*Absol counterattacks with Slash but misses*

Charizard: "VANISH!!!!"
*Charizard attacks with Blast Burn*
*Absol dodges and dashes away; the beam follows him*
*Blast Burn ironically hits Flygon*
Flygon: "ARGH! That hurts, you idiot!"

*Absol closes in towards Charizard and attacks with Slash, canceling the beam.*
Charizard: "ARGH! What?!"
Absol: "Take this!"
*Absol attacks with Megahorn but it misses*
Charizard: "Damn you!!"
*Charizard backs away*

The two Dragoons surrounded me, both exhausted. They were breathing heavily and sweating. The Charizard muttered, "Just... what the hell are you?" I probably wouldn't last long myself. I always despised the heat and that combined with smoke were forcing me to breathe harder. Suddenly, a shrill cry could be heard from a distance.

Flygon: "The commander! She is issuing a retreat!"
Charizard: "Hmph, nice timing as usual sis... Don't expect to live long, disaster freak. You won't make it out of here alive!"
*The two dragoons take to the skies and fly away*

I breathed out a sigh in relief. The only thing keeping me alive was simply the will to live. There's no purpose behind it, nothing more short and simple than survival.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 8:58 am

I watch as the,battle unfolds, not really caring as to what happens. As the two retreat and the smoke starts to enter the small clearing I sigh. "Here comes another brush with death" I mutter.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 9:00 am

"Well there was a huge shadow pokemon after me so there might be another brush with death for you." said Gallade as he was checking the forest for signs of the shadow pokemon.

Last edited by Gallade on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 am

There is no hope for me now.
The ground began to come into focus.
How will I become stronger when I'm about to die...
The whiteness began to break up.
Die...yes it seems I will...
Small patches of black had begun to appear in the now broken whiteness.
Death has cast his hand on me and now I shall perish...
The black holes grew larger and larger as the ground hurtled towards him.
Death...the end...
He angled towards a black patch without even realizing he had done it. Some instinct was moving him while his mind began to prepare for the end.
These will be my last thoughts.
The black hole gaped...
Through the Never!!!!

Last edited by Flamelunar on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 am

I stare at the Gallade. "Well than I guess today is my death day"I say before closing my eyes to think.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 am

"I never said that you were going to die. And even though I dont know you I'll still won't let it come after you first.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 am

I listened to the banter of the Gallade and Quilava as I scanned the dark forest for any signs of Shadows. A memory floated back to me.

"Get up, son!" A tough and frightening voice echoed through the darkness. I opened my eyes, finding a tall, white creature standing in front of me. He yelled, "Get up! I didn't tell you to take a break." I realized I was lying on warm, lush grass. I slowly tried to get up as my legs burned. A cool breeze blew, motivating me to stand up faster. I looked around and found myself in a small forest with isolated trees. The sky was partly cloudy with the noon sun reflecting over the distant sea. "Pay attention!" my father ordered. "This is no time for daydreaming! I want you to use Shadow Ball again!" That's right... I was in a training session... I faced the rock that I was supposed to destroy using Shadow Ball. Gasping for air, I charged the dark energy in my mouth and fired it. It barely cracked the rock. "No... Orion! You didn't gather enough energy! Try again!" With whatever energy I could muster, I tried creating another Shadow Ball. But before it developed into a spherical form, it died out. "Ugh! Orion, you will never be a strong warrior at this rate! You have to focus!" I tried again but I didn't have the will to continue on. I collapsed, deeply exhaling another painful breath. "I'm tired, Dad..." The older Absol snorted and replied, "Tired? We've barely just begun. You will never last in a battle if you continue acting like this." I sneered and replied, "I'm not acting... I don't want to battle." Dad grunted in disbelief, "Don't want to battle? You won't have a choice when that time comes! Now get up and try again! We'll keep doing this until you get it right."

The image of the forest and my father vanished into the black void. I was alone again... alone in eternity... how this place had already sickened me, it was simply amazing. The silence was broken by whispers. I listened to these whispers, trying to make out what they were saying...

Do you remember him? Yes... my father... he used to wear me out in tOrionning sessions until I cry...
You were a quiet young lad. You didn't like to fight back then.
I don't know about 'quiet.' I thought I played with my friends all the time...
Yes... but you were quiet around your father. You had always feared him.
I don't believe you. You know nothing about me, and I don't 'fear' anyone.
Oh? Then why have you never confronted him? You didn't take his teachings into heart well, until Prospa fell...
I don't know. I was a kid, what do you expect?
Honesty. Something you need more of...
Who cares about honesty, when no one is willing to listen what you have to say anyway?
Then you will be a wandering stray for the rest of your life, if you continue to live a life of regrets. Why live a lie?
It's not a lie. Regrets? What regrets?
What regrets? Your parents... your friends... the ones you have slain... yourself... her...
Her? Who is her?
That depends... what is important to you?
Wait! Don't leave! Who are you talking about?

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
A heavy sensation reached the inside of my head as I listened to distinct chatter. A red glow appeared while my eyes were shut. Slowly opening them as the light burned, I found the morning sun hanging in the sky. I scanned my surroundings, trying to familiarize myself with the area. A small flock of bird Pokémon glided around the area. I looked at the bright blue lake, the moss-covered mountains, the thick trees... Suddenly, my observation was interrupted by a terrible headache. Then, it occurred to me... That's right... Emerald Valley... I stayed here for the night.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 pm

"Well this has been a meaningless encounter" I snap before quickly regaining my composure. "I do not wish to die today"I,say before dashing into a small hole in the ground. "Atleast they can't see me"I say before sighing. I simply just lay my head down.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 pm

(Wow I missed a lot XD I'm not sure what to type now. I guess I'll respond to Mark's post.)
Zorua looked at the Emolga with kind eyes.
"There, there."
She placed a paw on the young Pokemon's head, and began attempting to soothe him. Stroking his head softly and slowly, Zorua cooed lightly and with a low but gentle voice, she said,
"You'll be okay. I'm here. There's no need to cry."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Emolga was slowly quieting down but, he realized that just trusting someone could be fatal, immediately climbing to his feet and trying to fly up to the safety of the tree's but only managing to get up 2 feet into the air before falling to the ground with a bump, wincing in pain, he had injured his gliding wings in the original fall and couldn't take flight instead limping to a bush where he hid not knowing whether or not to trust Zorua following the Shadow Pokemon's attack on his parents and not knowing that Zorua was friendly.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Zorua just gasped lightly when the Emolga flew, crashed, then limped towards a bush. She then wore her best friendly smile and came closer, slowly, to the bush.
"It's okay. I won't hurt you. I'm not like those nasty Shadow Pokemon."
She poked her head through the bush in search of the Emolga. Her voice was gentle and soft, just as her paw had been.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Emolga winced when Zorua drew closer, looking to her and inquiring
"So, your not a shadow pokemon?"
tears coming from his eyes due to the pain of his injury, slowly limping out of the bush and making his way over to Zorua.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:08 pm

"Of course not. I wouldn't dare take the life of some Pokemon as innocent as you."
Zorua grinned her shiny teeth and tried to look as non-threatening as possible. Hopefully, the Emolga would trust her rather than attack her or anything.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 am

(Please note this is happening in that Vulpix's mind~)

An image came into my view. No, not an image. This time, I was actually in it... well, watching myself more like. My big sister. Ninetales. The day she was to join the Ethereal Knights. Her psychic powers were outstanding, something she was 'born' with. She was accepted in quickly. She rose in the ranks at astonishing speed. None of the other psychics in the Ethereal Knights could even begin to compete with her.

She was much loved in our village. They believed because of her status among the Ethereal Knights, our village would be forever kept safe. An artificial peace until the Ethereal Knights would have eradicated the Shadow Pokémon. We also believed that once peace reigns again, we would have a spot high above the world. That never happened, that never will... Because everyone was dead. Everyone except Ninetales. But she was as good as dead to me.

Suddenly the smile, the joy, on my sister's face was gone. It was now heartless, power-hungry. Fear rose inside me, bubbling, writhing. The first scene that I saw in this dream came back. The area around me warped, twisted. I was back in our home, huddled in the corner. Sounds of battle raged outside, cries of agony echoed everywhere, and above that the laughter of the Shadow Pokémon caught up in their world of drunken, thoughtless slaying.

Why? Why didn't the Ethereal Knights protect us? They promised... we worked for them. Why had they not kept their end of the bargain? The burning of fire, the roar of thunder and the chill. I could feel the chill of the enemy's attacks outside above all else. I froze as I heard someone coming. I heard the steps echoing so loud. Louder than it should, above all else. I wanted to fade into the wall, to disappear. I should have ran, but I was glued to the spot.

I relaxed, I was happy. My sister Ninetales is here. I'm safe. That's what I thought at the time. She was Ninetales alright, but she wasn't the same. She looked around the room, decided there was nothing and began to leave. No! I knew what was coming. I told myself to stop, but my mouth moved on its own. It cried out to my sister. Ninetales froze and turned back. My body then froze, scared. I was confused why I was, but I knew what was coming. It didn't matter though, it didn't change anything. Stuck in my nightmare, cursed to relive the past. I needed to wake up, please, not this. Hurry, wake up, WAKE UP!

It was no use. She came closer, an evil aura flared around her. Despite my fear, my instincts told me that she would keep me safe. My instincts were dead wrong. I cried out to her, I told her what was happening. Idiot, as if she wouldn't have noticed by now. She smiled, and it wasn't the smile I was used to. This one was different.

Vulpix: "Where is Mother and Father? We need to find them, we need to get away."
Ninetales: "They are dead."

My body shook. I already knew, why was I so surprised?

Vulpix: "How do you know?"
Ninetales: "Because I'm the one who is responsible for their death."

I stood there, stunned. It took a long time for me to process the meaning of that. Because I'm... Responsible... Death? That couldn't be right. I must have heard wrong. I tried twisting the words, trying to squeeze out a different meaning from them. No, Sister couldn't have, she wouldn't.

Vulpix: "You weren't able to save them?"
Ninetales: "No, I killed them."

I... Killed... Them... The meaning was so solid, so absolute. I couldn't believe it. I shook, my legs felt as if they would collapse at any moment. My breathing became short, fast. My head was spinning, heated. I was gasping for air, it was so hard to breathe. In, out, in out. So fast before I could squeeze out.

Vulpix: "Why?"

Ninetales smiled. I hated that smile.

Ninetales: "Their death was necessary for me."

My head was spinning. I felt like I was going to pass out. So hard to breathe, fading. Suddenly, a beam of rainbow-colored light struck just next to me. The wall exploded, leaving a huge opening. I froze, my breathing became shallow, but my head stopped pounding. Everything finally sank in, tears began to form in my eyes, blurring my vision.

Vulpix: "Why? Why would you help them? I thought the Ethereal Knights were meant to kill the Shadow Pokémon. They were evil."
Ninetales: "The Ethereal Knights aren't the good holy order you think they are. They are just as corrupt as the Dragoons, the Peacemakers... even us."
Vulpix: "Us? Why would you join them? Why?"
Ninetales: "Because, I have the potential. Through slaying my own parents, my own kin. My own family, I have reached a point of unimaginable corruption."
Vulpix: "Potential? Potential for WHAT?"

I literally screamed at her. This was the reason? That was it?

Ninetales: "Potential, to surpass every living thing, to surpass even Shadow Alakazam."

I froze. The Ethereal Knights told us stories of Shadow Alakazam. How evil he was.

Ninetales: "But, there is one piece I need for that, to become something that could rival the gods themselves. You."
Vulpix: "Me?"
Ninetales: "More specifically, your ability. You aren't really my sister. You were adopted after the Ethereal Knights had slain your parents."
Vulpix: "What? Why?"
Ninetales: "Because they allowed you to be born. The other psychics saw what I had predicted. No, a possibility you could become. You are the one 'born of ice'. Your talent was practically made to become a Shadow Pokémon. Powers that are incomprehensible. And for that, I'm allowing you to live. To get stronger, to evolve, to nurture that power. Then, I shall come for you. I shall extract it from you, make it my own. That is a possibility in the future. With that, I shall end Shadow Alakazam. I shall destroy the Ethereal Knights, the Dragoons, the Peacekeepers. I shall become on top of the world. Nothing can oppose me."
Vulpix: "You did all that, just for that?"
Ninetales: "Why not? I will have everything, won't I?"
Vulpix: "I don't believe it."
Ninetales: "How come?"
Vulpix: "It cannot be real. It's not possible."
Ninetales: "Oh, it's very real. If it wasn't, how can I cause you this much pain?"

Ninetales's eyes glowed. I screamed as unimaginable pain tore through my body. It was like nothing in the world, all other pain dimmed to nothing. Even now, in my present, everything else was nothing. I was trapped in my mind as unreal torture took hold of my body.

Ninetales: "Do you believe now?"

I was shaken, broken... panting heavily on the floor. I forced my gaze up on my sister, Ninetales...

Ninetales: "You will leave my sight, you will evolve, you will become stronger. And at the peak of your strength, I will kill you, make your power my own. That is our fate. That is the ONLY future I have seen."
Vulpix: "No..."
Ninetales: "You idiot, you do not get it at all!"

Several stars appeared and began flying towards me. Each one slammed into me, knocking me out of the hole in the wall Ninetales created earlier. I winced. It hurt, but my body was still numb from the earlier Psychic. I was lying on the rough grass outside. The cries of battle were clearer now. I didn't want to get up, I just pathetically gazed up at my sister, wishing so desperately she would shake the aura off. That she would come back, that she would escape with me.

Ninetales: "This is our reality."

Her aura flared and rushed towards me. The impact from the tackle really hurt that time. I gave a sharp cry of pain. I slid across the ground, the rocks leaving cuts in my fur. I got up, shaken. Why was this nightmare so real? Why was it the only dream that was so real? I ran away from my sister; running across the grass, through the forest. The trees around me warped, they pitied me. They faded into the darkness... the endless darkness, but I still ran. Ran in the eternal darkness.

Now all this was what the inside of my head was. A swirl of images fading in and out of existence all around me. Some were recent... my sister, the burning village. Some were further in the future. They kept appearing everywhere. But before I could actually focus on one, it's gone again. Just images, random images. Nothing was clear. It swirled all around me, or was it I who was spinning around? I couldn't tell. I didn't know where left or right was. Even up and down. My senses were lost. All I knew was that I was running... running away from nothing and running towards nothing. One image stood out from everything else. The one image I wanted to be reality... to be my reality again.

My sister smiling. Was that really so much to ask? Everything was fading, losing meaning...

This is our reality.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 6:11 am

I come out of the hole after hearing massive footsteps above. "The shadow pokemon" I say to myself. I get ready for battle.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 am

"Its ether me surviving or the shadow pokemon and I can't allow it to live for it will attack more innocents!" Gallade thought wile preparing for battle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Emolga nodded to the Zorua still mildly suspicious as, always and said
"Ok then, I guess I can trust you"
beginning to extend his right hand out to Zorua for a handshake but, wincing from the pain of his injuries trying his hardest not show it, though a tear came from his eye due to it.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:28 am

(Erm...Cipher doesn't exist. Read the first post. A century has passed since any humans have existed here.)

I took a stance and raised my crimson eyes to the sky. "Shadows, you say?" I grimly asked the Quilava as I inwardly sighed.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 am

Zorua took the paw, gently, and shook it with a happy grin. Her grin changed to a frown upon noticing that the Emolga was still in pain from its earlier injuries. Walking up to a nearby bush, she picked one of the many blue berries growing from it and offered it to the Emolga.
"It's an Oran Berry. It'll help you feel a lot better."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Emolga took the Oran Berry carefully and said
"Thank you"
being polite as, that was the way he was brought up before, the shadow pokemon came for his parents. He then took a bite out of the Oran Berry and a smile extended from his mouth calling out
"Yummy!"
in a rather childish manner, the pain beginning to go from his wings, jumping up and down and running over to the bush picking more to eat, placing some into a pouch his adopted Braviary Mother had made for him in his Red Neckerchief then, tucking into more. With that he passed four to Zorua and sat down wondering what to do next.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Zorua thanked Emolga for the berries and hid them who-knows-where in her neck fur. (lol I always wanted to do something like that XD Hiding stuff in hair is fun :D) She began to think about what to do, as the duo probably shouldn't stay here.
"Why don't we start moving? This area looks like it attracts a lot of Shadow Pokemon and we don't want a fight, right?"
She grinned at Emolga, and got up from where she had sat down.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Emolga nodded the pain dissipating as, he took flight circling Zorua a few times before, saying
"So, where to then?"
confused by the idea of moving and not actually knowing where.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Stray   Pokemon Stray - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Stray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next