HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leo
Leo

Mission Black and White - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:43 pm

''Really?'' Ian said while looking at Miles. "I always like to sleep in a soft bed at the pokemon center.'' when he said that he turned his head and continued to watch the battle
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:44 pm

(I just relized that you two are the ONLY ONES Roleplaying... If the others don't reply.... Anyways....)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 pm

(Golden Sky has posted, we've been posting whilst waiting for you to make the first move in you and Golden Sky's battle)
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

(Oh, I didnt see her post... LOL)

"Torchic use Ember, Zorua use Faint Attack!" Dani commanded. Torchic and Zorua were bouncing around earger. Dani grined. "Zorua is tougher then she looks, Don't be fooled." She said.

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

(I'm a girl XD)

"Don't be fooled by my Pokemon, either."
Takuto replied with a smirk. He looked much more smarter at the moment.
"Shocky! Dodge Ember and use Thundershock!"
The trainer shouted, and the Pikachu nodded. The Pikachu's superior speed allowed her to dodge the Ember with ease. Sparks danced from her cheeks as Thundershock began to get released. Meanwhile, Kristoph the Snivy dodged the Faint Attack with his high speed.
"Kristoph! Use Tackle!"
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 pm

(yea im bad with genders, xD)

Dani wasn't done yet. "TORCHIC, EMBER ON SNIVY! ZORUA, FOUL PLAY"
The two pokemon attempted to counter Takuto's attacks with their own.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 am

(How high leveled is your Zorua??? Zoruas learn Foul Play around level 29! o.O)
Takuto's Pokemon's attacks were nullified by the new attacks made by Dani's Pokemon, but Takuto's Pokemon themselves were not out of commission.
"Kristoph! Use Tackle again! Shocky! Use Thunderbolt!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 am

(Sorry I couldn't post earlier. Exams.)

Quick footsteps resounded across the forest. Wise blue eyes gazed at the undergrowth. Greenery rustled as a girl stepped out, a Vulpix tightly clutched in her hands. "Oof!" She grunted as she pulled a twig out of her hair. The Vulpix, set on the ground, did the same. "Okay, I admit that shortcut wasn't good." She raised her hands in surrender at the glowering Vulpix. Picking it up again, she sallied forth.

The lab glistened in the horizon, not far off. She found people battling close by but ignoring them, she quickly sprinted the last few yards. She knocked on the door and waited for a reply.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 12:56 pm

(They are battling at a battlefield by the lab Flame so, the one's you saw must be different battlers)

Miles heard the door looking around and calling out
"I'll get it"
before going to the door and opening it saying
"Hey there come in and join the party"
smiling at Twilight he then said
"Some of the others are battling but, I guess you were called here by the professor as well?"
letting Twilight in and waiting for an answer from her.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 pm

(Well, Zorua HAS been with me for over 3 years....at i could hace tought it TM so...)
Dani smiled. "Impressive moves, Zorua, tackle, Torchic, use ember!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm

(Yes I know. I read that. But the battlefield is close to the lab...also I didn't say any names. o.O )

Twilight smiled and nodded. "Er...one moment...I'll just go collect my pokemon..." She said faintly, caught off guard by the invitation. Fleeing inside the lab, she skidded on the polished surface and nearly fell over. "Ahh...sorry...er...Professer? May...may I get the Chikorita?" She called out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Miles turned around watching her, he then shut the door and dashed over,
"The Professor's busy in a meeting with the others but, I guess I could help you out, after all I did the same, anyway so I take it that was a yes you were called here by the professor"
moving across the room to the storage box, where he took out her Pokedex and five pokeballs moving back across the room he handed them to her
"There you go that's what the Professor wanted to give you first, they said `could you go around the region and collect data on all of the pokemon you meet` so, yeah also..."
he then went to the pokemon's pokeball storage device getting Chikorita's pokeball which he knew was Chikorita's due to a name tag underneath it, handing the pokeball to her as well saying
"And that's Chikorita's pokeball, so why don't you come and watch the battle, the others who were called here by the Professor are all out back"
starting to walk out back returning to his seat where he sat down and watched the battle. He then remembered that he had forgotten to introduce himself looking around to Twilight and saying
"Oh yeah, sorry I'm Miles, Miles Cooper, and you are?"
waiting for Twilight to reply.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:41 pm

"Er...I'm Twilight Yuri." Quietly taking Chikorita's pokeball, she looked down at Vulpix who sprang up to her shoulder. "Um...sure." She replied, eager to specualate a battle. Walking over, she sat on a bunch of springy heather, neatly folding her legs and setting her Vulpix on her lap, stroking her softly. She eyed the two competitors with their pokemon. A boy with a Snivy and Pikachu, and a girl with a Torchic and Axew.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Miles had his Emolga on his right shoulder and his Totodile sitting next to him, Miles looking to Twilight and saying
"Nice to meet you, so, what are your plans on the task? Me and Ian here are gonna start our journey from Aspertia and then once our journey is over i'm thinking building a house in Aspertia, where I can raise a family so, yeah"
calmly looking at Ian and then back to Twilight to listen to what her plans are.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 pm

"Er..ah..um.." She blustered. Now how would she tell him that she doesn't even have any plans. "Er...I haven't made any plans." Going straightforward and rather bluntly. "Ahh...I just like to make my plans on the spot or something so..." Twitching nervously, she cuddled her Vulpix, rubbing at the roots of it's ears while they lay their sharp points back, Vulpix enjoying it thoroughly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Miles nodded
"That's alright different people have different ways of going about things, so where are you gonna start from at least? Here or Aspertia?"
Miles in a largely inquisitive mood.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Ian looked at miles and yuri awaiting what they would say.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 pm

"Hmm. Anywhere is fine." Warming up slowly to the subject, she answered in earnest. With a final rub and pat, she finished stroking Vulpix and took out a brush, brushing her Fox while it rolled in ectatsy. Quickly getting that over with, she tucked the brush away and shoved some hair away from her face. "So..err...what now?" Clueless to the core, she was. As much as Vulpix adored her, she couldn't help but be a little...well...apprehensive about her trainer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm

"Well"
Miles said
"We're planning on finishing watching the battle, telling them our plans to start from Aspertia then going to buy some boat tickets to get there, staying at the pokemon centre and me and Ian are gonna go by boat in the morning to Aspertia City to start our journey, dunno what now for you though and it seems neither do you correct?"
Trying not to make what he said sound in any way derogative or demeaning but, a normal sentence. Miles then returned his gaze to the battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Ian looked at miles and said: ''I wonder who will win this battle it is evenly matched.''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Miles nodded
"I don't know"
he said
"I agree it's rather evenly matched so, it could go either way"
his eyes never once leaving the battle and it's barrage of attacks.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 pm

''I bet takuto is going to win.'' Ian said with a smile on his face. ''And who do you think Miles?''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Miles looked at Ian
"Well it looks like Dani could get the win, seen as she has at least one type advantage, Torchic vs Snivy, and she seems to know exactly what she's doing"
he said rather knowledgeably.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 pm

"You are right with that but I think takuto will make up for that with spirit." Ian said while smiling happily .
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 pm

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see"
Miles remarked watching the battle.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Mission Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next