HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leo
Leo

Mission Black and White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 pm

uhm can i maby battle you ian said shyly looking the other way when he picked his pokemon, i think i am good enough
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Miles walked into Nuvema Town, taking in a deep breath of the city air that wasn't so, familiar. He then started walking towards the lab which was fairly obvious, Miles held out his right arm, Emolga gliding in from above and landing on it, Miles smiling and saying to him
"So this is your home region then buddy?"
Emolga nodding and replying with a happy
"Emol! Ga!"
Miles chuckled at this before using Parkour to get in through a window to the lab sitting on a shelf in it and calling down to the others
"Hey i'm here so, what needs doing, oh and I pick Totodile"
Emolga still on his shoulder he jumped down behind them landing silently and showing them the letter he got from the Professor's calling him there to the lab, waiting to receive his new pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 10:30 pm

uhm we were just about the battle ian said shyly why looking at miles, and i was looking for an opponent maby you want to you ian said, you know what it was a stupid question of course no one wants to battle me ian said while looking towards the ground
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Miles grinned
"Sounds like it could be fun, you up for it Emolga?"
Emolga nodded,
"Ok then well, allow me to get my Totodile, Pokedex etc. and we can battle ok"
Miles said then looking around the lab for any of the Professors, not realizing that Dani was helping them out.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 pm

really ian said with suprised eyes while looking up to miles, thank you very much he then said while walking outside for the battle to begin he allready had his chimchar and a machop so he hoped sky wouldnt have any flying moves on emolga those would be super effective. uhm i can begin when you are ready ian said with a weak smile
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Takuto just walked up to Dani, and asked for Snivy and a PokeDex.
"If you two are battling, let me watch! Shocky and I love battles!"
He said with a smile.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 2:30 am

Dani looked around throwing her pokeball in the air and catching it.
"Hey, Do you want to battle?" She asked Takuto. "Maybe a double battle?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 4:03 am

"Ooh! A double battle is even better! Be prepared to be amazed!" Takuto said with a wide grin. His Pikachu face-palmed again, and just sighed. Obviously, dealing with such an idiotic trainer was annoying and tiring for the Pikachu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 am

Miles realized Dani's mind was elsewhere going over to the storage compartment where his new stuff was and taking out his Pokedex and 5 empty pokeballs before, shutting it and going over to the starter Pokemon's pokeballs picking up Totodile's and calling him out
"Come on out Totodile!"
Totodile appearing in a flash of white light before running to Miles' side, Emolga looking down from Miles' shoulder and waving
"Emolg!"
he called down, Totodile replying
"Totodile!"
Miles going outside and meeting up with Ian
"I'm all set so, let's have ourselves to one-on-one battles ok"
one of the Professor's lab assistants coming over and saying to the two of them
"I will be the referee for this battle then guys if you want"
Miles nodding
"Ok thanks sir"
he said Emolga gliding down to the ground and landing on it ready for a battle.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Dani led Takuto to another battle field. "Ok, Torchic and Axew, Go" She said. The two Pokemon popped in front of her. Torchic was half asleep but then shook to wake.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

uhm ok ian said shy. come on out machop he yelled as he threw the pokeball and machop appeared ok lets get started machop k? machop, mach. machop said and then ian said use karate chop as machop ran towards totodile.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Miles grinned
"Hmmm... Machop doesn't really get that he's battling Emolga does he"
Emolga immediately reacting by sending a Thundershock at Machop's feet to stop him from going after Totodile, who was unfazed, Miles then said
"Nice work now let's get this battle started"
the referee announcing
"This battle will consist of two one-on-one battles with neither side allowed to make substitutions the battle will be over when one trainer's out of usable pokemon so, Battle Begin!"
with that Miles rushed into action, calling to Emolga
"Now Emolga, lets kick this off with that technique I taught you, Use Aerial Ace!"
Emolga taking flight before breaking into high speed flying along close to the ground and disappearing, reappearing just before he's about to strike Machop in stomach.

(Aerial Ace = TM Move, we can each give both our pokemon one TM Move and one Egg Move i'd say)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 2:08 pm

(k)
quick machop use brick break when emolga gets near you ian said while looking where the emolga was when he suddenly saw it appearing again, now ian yelled and machop swung down his hand hoping he would hit emolga
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:28 pm

(I'll be fair with this so, i'll give you the hit - My Emolga's like lvl 26 they've been together for ages)

Machop's hand struck Emolga sending him in the floor, it was then that Emolga made his way back to his feet slowly grinning as, some sparks began to come off of Machop who was now paralyzed
(You couldn't avoid it, Emolga's ability - Static, paralyzes pokemon on contact with a physical attack)
Miles then called across
"Good work Emolga, now let's use this to our advantage, use Air Slash!"
Emolga then took flight once more as his wings glowed light blue, sending multiple saw disc-like blades at Machop in an attempt to deal maximum damage.

(Air Slash = Egg Move)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:36 pm

the attack hit and machop fainted. ''no machop'' ian yelled while running towards him. are you ok ian asked while picking up machop, ma machop it said while loooking at ian just you rest ok? ian said while returning it to the pokeball/

Last edited by Yamask on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

(Yamask, maybe add " marks with you speech?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Takuto sent out his Snivy and his Pikachu stepped onto the battlefield with a determined expression.
"Okay! Let's get ready to shine!"
Takuto said with a smile.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 pm

The Professor's assistant announced
"Machop is unable to battle, so this battle goes to Emolga"
Miles smiled and held out his right arm once more Emolga circling him before landing on his shoulder again. Miles then asked
"Ready for round 2 then"
Totodile looking at Miles happily before pointing to himself and running out onto the battlefield, scraping his foot along the floor like a Tauros (Bull) before waiting for Ian to send out his second pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm

oh well ian said with a disappointed face come on out chimchar he yelled and chimchar appeared ok i am ready
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:11 pm

The Professor's assistant quickly announced their second battle
"This battle is between Chimchar and Totodile, so Battle Begin!"
Miles reacting once more by calling across to Totodile,
"Go Totodile and let's kick this one off with an Ancient Power!"
Totodile smiled as a large bright white sphere formed in front of him before being sent at Chimchar with great speed the rock type move, being strong again the fire type Chimchar.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

chimchar quickly dodge it ian said. chimchar dodged the attack being very nimble and he dodged the attack come on chimchar use scratch as chimchar quickly ran towards him
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Miles grinned
"Intercept Totodile with Scald!"
Totodile waiting until Chimchar was close before launching a powerful jet of boiling hot water at Chimchar in an attempt to both block the Scratch attack and deal some major damage. Miles' ninjutsu instincts and tactics kicking in to help him with his battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

the chimchar was caught by suprise and blown away he was badly hurt but he stood up, nice work ian said with a smile on his face now use dig ian said and chimchar burrowed his way underground hoping to hit totodile
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Miles looked around the floor calmly saying
"Keep your guard up Totodile, he could be anywhere"
Totodile looking around as well, when suddenly he was struck by Chimchar when Chimchar came out, rolling back across the floor to Miles' feet before getting up and returning to his place on the field hurt a bit by the Dig as ground type moves were nothing they were just normal rate of damage. Miles then called to him
"Again Totodile whilst he's still close, Ancient Power!"
Totodile forming another bright white sphere in front of him before firing it at Chimchar again, trying to finish Chimchar off.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 pm

the white sphere hit chimchar and chimchar fainted oh no chimchar ian said while running towards him with tears in his eyes clearly sad that he had lost his first battle are you ok, chim chimchar the pokemon said weakly everything is going to be ok just rest ian said while returning the pokemon to his pokeball. thank you for the great battle he said to miles before running away to look for a pokecenter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Mission Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next