HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

Mission Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

(This is my first rp here and yes I'm new too so I hope this goes well!)

It starts like this:

Professor Juniper requests your arrival at her lab in Nuvema town by a certain day. You arrive to find that she has asked some others to come too.
To your surprise, you find out she's sending you all out into the Unova region to find, capture, battle and get info from the pokemon you encounter!
Suddenly, Professor Birch and Elm appear on the scene! They 3 say you can choose 2 pokemon as your starter! From different regions. But they only have ONE of each. So choose fast and carefully!
(Unless you had or were given a pokemon already, you choose 1)

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)
------------------------------------------------

This is mine:

Name: Dani Zerovin
Appearance: She had medium-long hair with a few brown streeks here and there. She wears her hair up most of the time, depending on the weather. She has blue eyes with the slightest touch of goldish in them. She has pearl earrings, she wears a sweater with a little eevee on the zipper and a scarf (Like dawn's winter scarf), Jeans, Running shoes, She has the pokeball belt thingy like Ash.
Personality: Kind and loving, but very VERY shy
Pokemon 1: Zorua
Pokemon 2: Torchic
History: Her parents passed away, leaving her alone at the age of 9. She is really shy in public and not a talker. She keeps quiet to stay out of trouble. The only one she really spoke to as a child was the little Zorua. She always felt a special connection between them. She talks to Zorua, and it replies in pokemon, but to her... She understands every word Zorua says. Dani's real name is Danielle, but she thinks it's too long.
Other: N/A

Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 2:49 am

Name: Gordan D. Japerke
Appearance: Gordan has red hair and blue eyes.His hair is spiky under his green baseball cap.He has a white vest over his orange shirt.He has blue jeans and shiny brown sneakers.His skin color is white and he has a scar on his upper left arm.He hides it with his sleeve.
Personality: Gordan is a team player.He almost always has the best decisions.Whenever he sends out a Pokemon,he throws the Pokeball so hard,his baseball cap goes flying off.
Pokemon 1: Cranidos
Pokemon 2: Oshawott
Other: N/A
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Your character Gordan is accepted
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm

(hope i can join :3)
Name: Ian Black
Appearance: he has black hair but he painted it so know some of his hair is red, he has redish eyes and a nice smile
Personality: he is a nice person who cares about his pokemon, he cares maby a little too much but that is never a problem. he is very kind to everyone he meets but when you get him angry which is hard to do, you dont want to stand in his way
Pokemon 1: machop
Pokemon 2: chimchar
History: ian was a rich kid when he was young and one day when he was home his dad brought him a sort of present, his workers builded him a pokehouse (a house where people can play with pokemon from the garden and such) ian was so happy and played everyday in it there he encountered a sick pokemon, it was a pidove and its wing was broken ian helped it and he played with it ever since, they are good friends and it follows him everywhere he goes
Other: /
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Atlas, One of your pokemon u chose need to be STARTERS.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

can i join too victinilover4248
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 8:24 pm

oh yea! Sorry forogt, Yes you can! :)

BTW, u can just call me Victini, V, or tini!
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm

k i like tini so i will call you that from now on :3
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 pm

okay, Now, Who wants to start?
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm

I want to start,But I may not always be that active.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Yes, all accepted
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Name: Takuto Miyakami
Appearance:
Mission Black and White Joshn
Personality: Very hyperactive and enjoys to have fun. Takuto is somewhat stupid, and tends to let his own Pokemon boss him around. He is very athletic, and cares about his Pokemon and friends as if they were his own family.
Pokemon 1: Pikachu
Pokemon 2: Snivy
History: [find out in RP]
Other: Something happened in his past to enable him to understand most of the Pokemon speech.

Last edited by Golden Sky on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 pm

I'll just start. And Golden Sky, your accepted.

Dani woke up to the sight of her little partner pokemon, Zorua, with her bag in it's teeth.
"Oh will you calm down? It's only..." She checked the time. "9:00 AM?! I gotta dash to the lab ASAP!" Dani bounced out of bed, got dressed, brushed her hair, ate and grabbed her bag. She grabbed her cross tranciever and opened the door. "Cya Zero!" She yelled to her younger brother. "Bye Bye Nina!" Dani yelled back "MY NAME IS DANI!" And ran to the lab. She opened the door exausted and steped in. Her Zorua passed out by her feet. "Did I forget to put you in my bag?" She asked Zorua, picking her up. She placed Zorua on a nearby pokemon bed.
Soon, Professor Juniper came through the back doors."There you are, Dani! I was waiting."
Dani grined. "I know that I'm late but---" the professor laughed. "Late? Your right on time!"
Dani took a breath of relief. "Do you know who is coming to get a pokemon?" she asked.
The professor nodded. "yes, I believe they will be coming in a few minutes... While your here you might as well choose your pokemon!" Dani looked at the choices. "Torchic." She said.
Handing her the pokeball, Professor Juniper gave her a pokedex too. "let me guess, you want me to record data on this machine over my adventures?" Juniper laughed. "You know me well, don't you? Why don't you help me out around here until the others arrive?" Dani nodded.
When she was 6, she used to work at the lab to take care of the pokemon. Professor Juniper was almost like family to her.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Make sure your post is at least 3-4 lines long please.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 1:54 pm

(Might as well. I'm running out of topics to mod and as a result, getting bored. Also, can we use existing characters or something? I'm using mine....if not, just say so. I'll edit my character.)

Name: Twilight Yuri
Appearance: She is about 5'6" and long, knee length brown hair which she usually ties up in one or two ponytails. She has startling blue eyes. She wears full sleeve pink shirts or blck shirts, and usually wears either a white miniskirt or full, black tights. She always wears her knee length boots, which are her favorite.
Personality: A rather happy-go-lucky nature but can be serious over pokemon. She loves pokemon and has a special feel for them. Her true thoughtful nature flashes forward sometimes. She is good in painting, singing and sports, all sorts of them. She is hardy-natured but sometimes rather clumsy.
Pokemon 1: Vulpix
Pokemon 2: Chikorita
History: Twilight comes from a very mellow background. Her parents are pokemon ranchers and breeders so Twilight naturally gets along well with pokemon, being around them her entire life. She had always been fascinated by the evolutions of pokemon, and especially attached to some specific pokemon. As a child, she had always loved Vulpix, so she was thrilled when she got her own Vulpix egg.
Other: She roughly understands what her pokemon say, mainly because they make it very clear, whatever they're trying to say.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Accepted, someone else post please. If you don't post and we go ahead, sorry. :/
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 3:05 pm

A boy with blonde hair also entered the lab around the same time as Dani. He looked as though he came for a reason, but also looked as if he didn't know the reason.
"Why am I here again?"
The boy said to himself, and a Pikachu appeared on his shoulders. The Pikachu pointed at a PokeBall in the lab, then pointed at herself. The boy opened his mouth to say something.
"Ohh... I came here to get you a PokeBall? I could've just gone to the PokeMart in the next town, though."
The Pikachu face-palmed, and then pointed at the PokeBall again, then stretched his body to look like a Snivy.
"Oh yeah! I came here to get a Pokemom from Professor Juniper! Thanks, Shocky."
The boy said to his Pikachu, and the Pokemon smiled, proudly.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Dani walked up to the two. "Hi, my name is Dani. I'll be giving you your Pokemon! The professor is busy, here are your choices." She sent out the choices.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

ian walked up in the room a little bit shy and said: uhm is this professor junnipers lab i got confused when i was looking for it
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

(Guess i'll join in if i'm allowed)

Name: Miles Cooper
Appearance:
Mission Black and White David_10
Personality:
Miles is a cheerful yet distant guy who cares deeply about his pokemon. He is a trained ninja. Miles has therefore got the ability to use many ninjutsu techniques without knowing it such as, Parkour, All forms of Combat and Gymnastics. Miles is close to his pokemon and usually makes friends via them.
Pokemon 1: Emolga
Pokemon 2: Totodile
History:
Miles grew up in Fortree City in Hoenn in a hidden tree house until the age of 7 learning the ways of ninjutsu til he was 6, Miles being a ninja not that he knows it. He then moved to a localized tree house in the middle of Fortree City. He went to school like a normal trainer and learnt what it meant to be a trainer this combining with his ninja knowledge to make him a force to be reckoned with. His father had given him his Emolga following a `business trip` to Unova so, that he could learn to be a true trainer. Which is when Professor Juniper called him to Unova for the next chapter of his life/journey to begin.
Other: Is trained in the ways of ninjutsu not that he knows it as he was trained when he was extremely young and some of his ninjutsu skills and techniques are built in.
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Accepted.

Dani began handing out the pokemon and pokedex by request of the trainers.
Zorua was rolling the 5 other pokeballs to the trainers. Torchic was just chilling by the window. "If you want to arrange a battle with anyone now, there's a battle area in the back."
She smiled and sent Torchic into it's pokeball. Zorua hopped into her arms happily.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White H6Q0F8z

Mission Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next