HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Mission Black and White - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Miles nodded calling Totodile back to his pokeball before clipping the pokeball onto his waist. He then ran after Ian calling back to the others and the Professor
"Thanks, and we'll be at the pokemon center if anyone needs us or wants to meet us there"
Miles soon spotted Ian by dashing through the tree's which came naturally to him, jumping from branch to branch and tree to tree along the side of the road. He then leapt down next to Ian saying
"Need a hand"
grabbing Ian and placing him on his shoulders with a fireman's carry determined to help out having been the one that had dealt the damage that needed to be healed his strength being great due to his training. He then charged down the path at high speed Emolga flying alongside, Miles then leapt up grabbing a tree branch and front flipping his way onto a branch running towards the Pokemon Center through the trees reaching the Pokemon Center in under 3 minutes, placing him down and saying
"There you go and sorry about the whole transport service but, I had to, for your pokemon's sake"
with that he approached the desk saying
"Hey could you heal our pokemon for us Nurse Joy"
Emolga landing on the desk and smiling at Nurse Joy, Miles then letting Totodile out of his pokeball and lifting him onto the desk. With that he turned to Ian and said,
"Now let Nurse Joy handle the healing of our pokemon ok"
Nurse Joy nodding and saying
"I'd be glad to"
an Audino bringing through a trolley to the front desk and Nurse Joy placing Miles' pokemon onto it, Audino waiting for Ian's pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

"Here they are" Ian said while giving them to Nurse Joy. "thank you by the way Miles" Ian said while looking to the ground shyly. When he said that he went to the bench awaiting if this pokemon would be ok. He was nervous but he had faith in Nurse Joy
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Miles went with him sitting down, he then said
"They'll be alright, I have to admit I normally use my own medicines and such to heal them but, I figured this would be a nice change for the guys"
referring to his pokemon when he says guys.
"I'll probably finish up here and then go and camp out in the forest on Route 1 before, catching some new pokemon, going to Accumula Town and then the Striaton City Gym"
waiting to hear of Ian's plans and see if the others turned up at some point.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 pm

''Hey that was also my idea'' Ian said with a shyish smile, but right after he said that he looked to the ground. ''Uhm miles do you like a specific type of pokemon''?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Miles looked to Ian
"Sounds good to me"
he then listened to the rest of what Ian was saying simply replying
"Nah I catch and train any type of pokemon"
it was at that moment that Nurse Joy and Audino came out through the double doors chasing Miles' pokemon who had gotten off of the trolley, Emolga flying through them and over to Miles landing on his shoulder and hugging him, Totodile running along the ground and hugging Miles' leg, Miles then said
"Ah there you guys are you ok"
Emolga nodding
"Emol"
and Totodile grinning
"Totodile!"
Miles looked across to Nurse Joy
"Sorry about that but we're like family it's no surprise that they wanted to get back to me quickly"
Nurse Joy smiling and nodding
"That's alright you're obviously very close, anyway here are your pokemon as well"
she said to Ian, his pokemon being on the trolley, Miles then said to him
"Told you they'd be fine"
waiting for him and even the others.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 pm

''Thank you ''Ian said while getting his pokeballs. "Stand-by for battle both of you" Ian said while throwing the pokeballs. In a flash machop and chimchar appeared. ''Are you guys ok?'' Ian asked while looking at them.
''Machop ma'' Machop said looking happily but chimchar seemed said.
''You are said because we lost aren't you'' Ian said while sitting next to chimchar.
''Chim chimchar'' he said sounding sad.
"you know what '' Ian said while standing up and Chimchar looking at him. ''Lets just get stronger and we will win our next battle what do you say''?
Chimchar smiled and looked a lot happier.
''Thanks for helping us'' he said ''but can i ask you a favour''?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Miles smiled at him talking to and consoling his pokemon then hearing Ian request a favour saying
"Yeah sure what's up?"
waiting to hear what it was that Ian needed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 pm

''I wanted to ask if uhm i can go on an adventure with you''. Ian looked towards the ground when he told Miles what he wanted and, he had a thought what the answer would be.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Miles grinned
"Yeah sure, but I wonder what the guys who are still at the lab are doing?"
looking to Ian for any possible ideas.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:57 pm

''Maby they battle to get stronger just like i want to do with chimchar and i want to catch a lot of fighting type pokemon as well'' Ian said while looking at Machop and Chimchar who both nodded. ''So do you want to go back and look for them or shall we go to Route 1 and try to find some pokemon?''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 pm

"Let's go and see what they're doing first seen as we were all given the same task by the Professor and then we can go and search for some pokemon"
Miles said then getting up from his seat and walking towards the door, Emolga still on his shoulder and Totodile at his side. Miles guessed that Ian would be going with him so, he smiled and started running to the lab jokingly to tease Ian in a friendly way about being slower.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 pm

''hey wait up ian said while returning matchop to his pokeball and letting chimchar jump on his shoulder. now he started to follow miles. ''come on wait for me Ian said '' while chasing miles. He was too fast ian couldnt keep up with him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Miles was far ahead of Ian having reached the lab in under 2 minutes. He then used Parkour to get up to the same window ledge as before that is 30 ft up the wall sitting there his legs dangling over the edge waiting for Ian, he used Totodile's pokeball to get Totodile up with him, returning Totodile then letting him out again at the top, Emolga meanwhile flew up landing on Miles' right shoulder once more.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Ian arrived at the lab. He was breathing heavily and he was very tired from all the running around. Then he saw Miles and said ''couldn't .. you ... wait?''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Miles smiled
"Nope, you coming in, and if you are I advise you use the door"
he then swung his legs in and went in the window, climbing down and opening the door before going through to the second battlefield where the others were and sitting down to watch them battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Ian went to the door and opened it, then he walked through the lab towards the battle field and saw Miles sitting there watching the battle. Ian was still tired and was breathing heavily when he sat down.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Miles looked to him
"Out of breath still?"
Miles being perfectly fine from the long run due to his ninjutsu stamina.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm

''Yeah i dont have high stanima like you'' Ian said while looking at him. ''Do you think there will fighting type pokemon here in the area?''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:50 pm

"I don't think so"
Miles said
"But I know where there will be some"
he grinned with the `I know something you don't know` sort of look.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Ian looked at him and understanded his hints. ''Hmm i wonder Ian said out lide while looking around him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Miles then leaned over to Ian and said
"On my way here I stopped off at a place called Aspertia City and nearby there were some various fighting types so, I guess we could get a boat there and then either take on the Aspertia City Gym which is a Normal Type gym or we could come back again afterwards on a boat and go and take on the Striaton City Gym so, yeah I dunno though I'm good either way"
He then sat upright again to watch the battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

''Hmm Ian said while thinking.'' ''I think that the best thing to do is going to Asperitia and then come back.'' Ian said i like this region a lot actually.'' ''What do you think'' he said while looking at Miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Miles nodded
"I guess we got ourselves a plan then, let's wait for the others and let them know then we can go and deal with that because there's loads of pokemon on that side of the region that aren't on this side so, it should help the Professor out, in fact with all of us working on it, it cuts down the amount of pokemon we need to see for the pokedex and we can cover more of the region so, i'm thinking of starting my journey from Aspertia and then once my journey is over building a house in Aspertia, where I can raise a family so, what do you think?"
he asked Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 pm

''I think that is a great idea'' Ian said. ''If you dont mind i will come with you and join your journey, Its better with friends'' Ian said while looking at miles smiling.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Miles smiled
"I agree, so let's watch the battle tell them what we're doing and head on out to Aspertia City, I mean we'll buy the tickets right but, I doubt there's a ship now til tomorrow so we'll probably have to stay here the night in which case i'm just gonna camp out for the night, can't say I enjoy staying in pokemon center's as much it isn't as fun"
he then turned his attention to the battle to watch it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Mission Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next