HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
Dragon Kurai

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:37 am

The girl looked at the person holding her, and then to Evangeline. "Well, isn't this outnumberish," she said to the two, watching Dark curiously. "And timber," she said, Dark collapsing from his injuries.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 am

"You think I WANT to do this, AND be wearing a COLLAR??? Yeah, I totally enjoy doing this" Shade couldn't stop her body from getting closer to Dark.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:42 am

"Is this a bad time for me to help?"
The odd-haired girl asked, her eyes looking at Shade. Her Emolga rushed over to Shade and saw the collar. Understanding Shade, it tried to rip apart the collar with its teeth.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 am

Evangeline remained where she stood, looking at the newcomer and her Pokemon curiously. "Actually," she said, "I think this is the perfect time for you to."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am

The little girl sank into a shadow, appearing behind Evangeline and restraining her. "You're a bad person," she said to her. "Or rather, a bad pokemon." She held Evangeline's arms, her strength a bit paranormal for her age, though it could be understood, her wings spread wide. "Your little boyfriend is already collapsed, so why don't you come with me?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:55 am

"Hey! Don't go kidnapping others for no good reason! My name's Mirage Catus Volpus, and I don't stand for things like this!"
Mirage tried to dash over to Evangeline and help her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 am

Shade suddenly sat down. "Great, this thing must make me do even what she thinks or something..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 am

Evangeline jumped at Shade, and swiped her sword across the collar in order to cut it off. She made sure not to accidentally cut his neck, and she somehow had uncanny control. It was if the sword was natural to her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 am

The girl looked at Evangeline and pulled her arm back. "Stop that," she said to her. "Just die already. You'd make my job a whole lot more easier you know."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:05 am

Mirage's Emolga heard what the girl said, and tried to attack her with a Spark attack. Mirage just tried to free Evangeline's arm with a frown.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:08 am

The collar didn't break. "How does this thing come OFF?"

(btwn gold u post after me, not before, its Fen Fang me then u, repeat)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:11 am

Evangeline felt the grab, and rammed her elbow in the direction of the girl. "It's you who should die," she said, "your pitiful wings are a mockery compared to mine." She hoped that insults would make the girl angry enough to lost focus. People tend to get irrational when vengeful, and that is exactly what she wanted.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 am

The girl was young, so she was mad and she started attacking Evangeline. "The only way to remove a stupid collar like that is for someone like me to! I hate you Evangeline, I hate you," se screamed, punching and unable to do much damage.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 am

Suddenly, the collar forced her to protect the girl. "I HATE THIS COLLAR!!!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 am

Mirage wanted to help Evangeline, but she noticed that Dark really needed some help. Despite the fact that didn't trust people too easily, she felt as though these trainers were different, and so she wanted to help. Rushing over to the fallen boy, Mirage took out a few bandages and long, thick strips of cloth to press on the wounds. Hopefully, this would stop the bleeding.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 am

Evangeline saw that she was outnumbered, an she quickly used one of her wings to swat the girl in an attempt to put her right into Shade's attacking path. Using her own weapon against her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:30 am

The girl screamed when Shade approached.

Dark's wounds seemed to stop when the cloth was set on his wounds.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 am

Shade stayed protecting the girl because of the collar. "Why me..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 am

Mirage could almost punch the air for her success at stopping the blood. However, she still needed to wrap the wounds, so that bacteria wouldn't enter and infect them. Mirage gingerly wrapped Dark's wounds with the bandages; being careful not injure the boy furthur.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 am

Evangeline stepped back, "would you like to try that again," she asked with a smirk, twirling her sword in her hand. "It's pretty good excersize, but maybe hit a little harder so I can actually feel it."

She made sure she was between the girl and Dark, who wS being treated. She may see him as an easier target, so Evangeline made sure she was ready to prevent an attack to anyone but herself.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:50 am

The girl looked at Evangeline. "You know you can't keep him from killing," she said to her. "He's dark aura. They're meant to kill. Just like me," she said, draining a nearby civilian, getting up and lunging at Evangeline with a sword she made with her aura.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am

"Then why do you need me doing whatever you say or think wearing this stupid collar?"

(That may have been a bad question)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 am

Once Mirage was finished wrapping Dark's wounds, she gently picked him up, which was difficult for someone her size, and gently placed him against a nearby tree. This way, he wasn't in the way of the fight.
"Emon! I need you to stay here and watch this boy for me."
She said to her Emolga, and the Pokemon nodded. Mirage rushed over to join the fight once Emon was by Dark's side.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 am

Evangeline parried the girl's swipe, and made a stab at her stomach. She glanced at the girl rushing to help, and said, "you figure out how to free Shade, I'll cover you." The glance was enough of a distraction to get a sword swipe in if the girl wasn't too terribly hurt from or dodged the jab.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:06 am

The girl had dodged, and she lunged a terribly aimed strike at Evangeline's arm.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 17 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next