HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:16 am

Evangeline allowed Dark to lead her, happy to go anywhere as long as there was food. She still worried for Dark's unstable aura, especially since they were going to a public place, but she was confident that she would be able to handle any situation that would arise.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 am

Dark sat Evangeline down, and the same thing that had happened during the previous day arose. He sighed in the end, pulling out the money and paying the person. "They need to make better food," he thought to himself as he took Evangeline's hand and started leading her outside. Unbeknownst to them, a little girl was watching from the shadows of a buidling
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 am

Evangeline was lead out, and a slight chill ran down her neck, as she felt as if something bad would happen soon. It's probably Dark's aura just messing with me, she thought, dismissing it. Her wings ruffled a bit from under her jacket, and she sighed. "Dark, do you feel anything strange?" she finally asked when the bristling on her neck did not subside.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:32 am

"No, I don't," Dark said to Evangeline, the little girl directly staring at her. A collar was warped to Dark's neck soon after, though Evangeline wouldn't see it. "It's nice, murder," he chuckled, stopping where he was and looking at her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 am

Evangeline let go of Dark's hand and gave him a concerned look. "What do you mean?" she asked, she inconspicuously shifted her body into a fighting position in case she had to defend herself against Dark's other self, who seemed to be showing. She also summoned up her Pokemon power, prepared to use it if things got desperate.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 am

The little girl looked at Dark, watching him turn to Evangeline with his eyes red again. "I said, murder, is, FUN," he said to her, moving her away some with his aura. "You know Evangeline, you shouldn't do anything to hurt him," the girl giggled, watching with her feathery wings wrapped around her like a jacket.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:47 am

Shade dropped from a tree tackling the little girl. "You brat...I'll show you what happens when people like YOU mess with me and my friends!"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am

Evangeline just noticed the girl, and snarled at her. She threw off her jacket in one sweep, and her white wings stretched to their full span, in a threatening and challenging way, the same way a bird would do. "Maybe you're right," she said, "maybe I should hurt you." She concentrated on her power, and a moment later, a deadly and sharp sword made completely of ice formed in her grip.

She spread her wings, and ran at the girl, swinging the sword in a wide arc.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 am

The little girl gave Evangeline a smile after Shade had tackled her. Dark popped up in front of Evangeline a bit before she swung, looking at her as a slash occurred through his torso. "We don't hurt friends," he said to her quietly before pushing her away, him seeming to ignore the scar that turned red almost immediately.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

"Friends?!? She's trying to kill you two!" Shade punched the little girl. "What did you do to Dark, brat?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

"D-Dark!" Evangeline said, pulling her sword away while she was pushed. "Take control of yourself! Don't let your darker side win!" She made no move to attack, but instead went into a defensive position, with her sword gripped tightly in her hand. It seemed to grow in size, as if Evangeline's power was growing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:01 am

The little girl looked at Shade, not liking the punch. Dark tore the collar that the girl had set on him off, tossing it back a bit as he walked towards her. "If you've got a problem with me, then why don't you try using something opposite than darkness to push me to his mind's abyss," Dark asked Evangeline, calling a sword of his own from nearby. "I can hear him screaming you know. This slice you made isn't being felt by me at all," he said, giving Evangeline a demonic grin.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 am

Evangeline snarled again, and swung her sword at Dark again. "I know how you work," she said as she slashed, "you still have the same emotions, they're just twisted and evil." It was a complete guess, and she hoped the evil Dark would confirm it. If it were the case, a plan formed in her head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:27 am

"Very smart girl," Dark said to Evangeline, watching the second scar appear and turn red. "You're just making it worse you know. More scars and more blood means more screaming and pain."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 am

Evangeline smirked, and stopped her attack. "If that's the case, then I know one thing." She put her sword to her own throat. "You may not love me, but you have to feel lust. You want to own and possess me, and that can't happen if I'm dead." Her hand was steady, and there was no sign of any sort of bluff.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 am

Dark looked at Evangeline, and he screamed one word. "No!" He jumped at her, taking the sword down and hugged her tight. "No no no!" He gave her a kiss, pushing the other one to the very very back of his head. "Don't hurt yourself!" He was still ignoring the pain from the two slices, but at least Evangeline was going to be alright. "Please don't. I love you too much!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 am

"Now what, girl?" Shade punched her again.

(Quick! Collar Shade!)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:01 am

Evangeline lowered her sword and hugged Dark. "Don't worry," she said, "I won't do that again." She then turned toward Shade and the girl. "We should probably stop that before one of them kills the other. I want to know her story," she said, giving an inclined look toward the girl.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 am

The girl looked at Shade, snarling as a dark aura collar appeared on her neck. "Sit!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 am

Shade sat down, trying to yank the collar off. "Why you..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:15 am

Evangeline took her sword and stepped toward the girl. "I don't want to hurt you," she said, actually very much a lie, "just behave and we can talk."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:19 am

"Why would I behave," the little girl asked Evangeline. She turned her head to Shade. "You, kill the boy with the scars!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 am

Shade stood up, walking towards Dark. "Stop it!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 am

(I am going to make my chara appear out of the blue. Is that alright? She's also going to tackle the girl xD EDIT: I'm assuming everyone is okay with this.)
Just then, a girl with red highlighted, dark gray hair jumped out of nowhere, and attempted to tackle the girl. A small Emolga followed the odd-haired girl, looking as if it wanted to help.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 am

(It's fine with me ^^)

Evangeline also took action, and rushed at Shade. She stood in front of the girl with her sword ready. "Don't take another step," she warned.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next