HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Past!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 3:40 pm

The trees were glowing and a weird song was in the air. Suddenly in a clearing in the forest Celebi returns from the past. Along with it a girl and Zoroark appear with it from the past as well. "Hey wait! Where'd you bring us!" the girl shouts as Celebi flies off. She looks around not sure quite where she was for all she could see were big trees and alot of plants.

http://pokemonworldpast.forums-free.info/t96-elva-farina
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

From the past..
Shinrin took notice from above a tree
Was that the mischevious celebii from before, or did she do that on purpose?

He wondered for a second
If I don't explain stuff to her soon, shes gonna run into people and that wont be good
He noticed the elf ears.

He jumped from the tree to her back
"Calm down"
He said, calmly.
"I'll explain it to you word by word, don't freak out"
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 pm

ELva spins knotching her bow and aiming it at him at the same time. "Who are you!" she demands. Midnight looked like she was ready to pounce on him
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Shin just wiped off some blood that came out from a scratch of teh arrow.
He took two of his fingers, joined them firmly, and hit the arrow from above, sending it out of the arrow and on to the ground.
"Don't point these dangerous things at me.."
He stood up still.

"I have no purpose to tell you who I am. I will say I am a guy from this age.."
He talked
"The celebii took you thousand years into the future..."
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Elva had another arrow in place within seconds. "You lie!" she says though she did notice how oddly dressed he was and she had no clue what those weird colorful things were he had (Pokeballs)
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Shinrin noticed Elva looking at the pokeball in his hand

Maybe this will be proof enough
He thought

"Here, you ever saw one of these?"
He showed her the pokeball, and threw it above, the pokeball opened and a white beam appeared, then sending out a Scizor

"It's called the pokeball, invented around 50 years ago from this day here.."
He looked at his watch
"Or one of these?"
He showed her the watch.
"Or these?"
He showed her potions and stuff he had with him.

"I think that's proof enough"
He smiled
"I can go on forever if you want em to.."
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 pm

"I've seen magic of the like before" says Elva holding the crystal on her necklace. A blue light comes out of it surrounded Midnight and drawing her into it. "Though I don't know the weird device on your wrist"
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

"It's called a watch. Used to like see the time"
Zaruki smiled, and walked towards her, with his hands up showing he had no weapon and meant peace
"I know a lot about the world, I'm sure you cam from the past. Just let me explain this to you properly?"
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Elva hesitates a second then put her bow and arrow back into the quiver straped to her back. "Very well. But I still don't believe you" says Elva
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 4:54 pm

He walked past her and sat on a fallen log
"Celebi has the power to travel in time.."
He began
"That Celebii just brought you THOUSANDS of years to the future. Elves dont exist today.."
He looked around
"Something to prove you well..."
He took his cell phone, and his small pocket laptop, along with his pen.
"These? The cell phone, used to contact people far away instantly. Laptop, used to play games log on the internet and stuff. Pen, instead of using peacock feathers, this has ink contained in it, you don't have dip it in ink all the time, it is used to write"
He looked above at the tree he was below. He punched the tree once and an apple fell down to the ground.
"The force of gravity, heard of it?"
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Elva keeps her face blank but her mind was reeling
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 am

If I try to explain it to her, about the celebii, and like using words to tell er, she won't believe me, she doesn't look like that type.
He wondered
Only showing proof will prove her..

"Don't you find it any how weird here?"
He asked
"My clothing, no junglemen, weird stuff with me, anything?!"
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm

"Junglemen? What bard have you been listening to. But your cloths are strange, guess thats just you" says Elva
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 6:47 am

"An Idea.."
Shin told himself.

"Cover your ears with this, and Hide your bow."
He tossed her a headband.
"I'll take you to a small town, you'll see no castles, no kingdoms, no servants, no knights or anything like that"

Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 am

"I refuse to cover my ears. There be nothing wrong with them" says Elva throwing the headband back at him
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 am

"Elves aren't commonhere, people might freak out.."
Shin smiled
"If you want, I'll promise to guide you around till you get used"
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 am

"My ears stay uncovered" says Elva. If people freaked it was their problem
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 am

Shin put his hand towards her to shake hands. He smiled.
"So we're friends now?"
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 am

Elva ears fold back (Simliar to mad cats, dogs, wolves, horses, ect)
"We're not friends. I still don't trust you" says Elva
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Alright, alright!"
Shin laughed and took his hand back
"The closest town is Azalea, follow me.."
Mew
Mew

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Elva walks after him keeping one hand on the crystal on her necklace
Darkrai
Darkrai

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 pm

(https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t1061-proof-time-traveller-on-the-loose#27735)
Sponsored content

From the Past! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Past!   From the Past! H6Q0F8z

From the Past!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Azalea Town-
Jump to: