HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:19 pm

"Feel better?" Evangeline asked when she noticed he was awake. She could only glimps at him for a second before concentrating on not burning the berries she was roasting on a stick. Her berries were entirely Citrus Berries, and an unwanted pile of Tomato were at her feet. "You hungry?" she asked, still looking at more the fire than him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:25 pm

"I guess so," Dark said to Evangeline a bit before he closed his eyes. "It's still kinda bright. I don't think I can remember being in the light this long," he said. His poochyena went back into its pokeball, and he looked at her. "Thanks, for helping me," he said to her, waiting for her to finish cooking the berries. "If you hadn't, I'd probably be back at that facility."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:46 pm

"No problem," Evangeline said, "saving lives is apparently becoming a hobby." She finished roasting her berries, and put them in a neat pile next to her on the log she sat on. Bending down, she grabbed a couple of Tomato berries and tossed them at Dark. "Hope you like spicy food, because I don't."

Nev had crept up and grabbed one of Evangeline's berries while she looked away. He then carried it in his mouth and sat next to Shade. "Are you going to eat something?" he asked through mouthfuls of berry.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Dark looked at the berries that had been gathered and given to him. "Spicy food isn't so bad," he told himself, remembering a time when he ate something really hot. He chuckled a bit at the memory, but it wouldn't help him now. He put the berries into his mouth, his aura changing their taste to something a bit more sweet. "Their good," he said to Evangeline giving her a small smile.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

"No...I'm not hungry..." She sighed, flopping down on the ground on her back. 'Shadow...Just hold on...'
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm

"Thanks Dark, help yourself to more," Evangeline said, mooning her hand toward the rest of her Tomato Berry pile. "I don't think anyone else is going to eat them." She finished her own meal, and leaned back. "I'll keep watch tonight, the rest of you guys should get some sleep."

"Suit yourself," Nev said, helping himself to the berries he had set aside for her. He flicked his ear once, and climbed into a tree. Once he found a sturdy branch, he curled up and immediately fell asleep.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

"No, you should sleep," Dark said to Evangeline, sitting down beside her. "I'm the one that normally stays up during the nights anyway... I'll keep watch," he said to her. "Besides, I've got a few things to settle with myself anyway..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"I'm not sleeping...Not tonight...I can't stop thinking about my brother..." Shade sighed, still flopped on her back on the ground.

Z immediately found a nice place to lay down and went to sleep. "Sleep sounds good to me..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 pm

"If you insist," Evangeline replied, too tired to argue. She moved to a drier patch of leaves and immediately fell into a fitful sleep. She had managed to fold her wings in a certain way that acted like a soft down bed to lay on, though it did make her wing bones ache from the position.

Nev was passed out and sleeping soundly. He began to snore somewhat loudly, and roll around from on top of his branch.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Dark looked at the two as they slept, and he looked towards the direction of the facility. "I'm probably going to fall asleep with the sunrise," he said to himself, watching Evangeline toss a bit. "Do I really fit in with someone who stays up in the morning though? Maybe I should just find a cave and live with wolves or something." He didn't notice there were a couple of agents from the facility watching the lot.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Shade's left Zorua ear twitched. 'Someone's near...Not good... Shadegot up, and jumped and hid behind some stuff before they could notice her. 'I hope they didn't see me...'
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Both Evangeline and Nev remained oblivious to everything around them. They remained asleep, and depended on Dark and Shade to either wake or protect them if things got hairy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Dark looked at Evangeline and Nev, knowing things would get dirty after he noticed the two men carrying syringes. "You can come willingly, or we can take you in." Dark looked at them. "We know about the two personalities. You can always come with us. The director will take you back willingly." Dark backed away to Evangeline, and he ended up darted as they snagged the two and Nev. It didn't seem they would be escaping the facility just yet, the three being dragged away.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:05 pm

'No...Not good...But I can't lose my cover this time...' Shade walked over to the facility quickly. "What took you so long? Heh..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:11 pm

(Fang, mind doing the Director since Dark is knocked out?)

"We did it no thanks to you..." a guard carrying Nev muttered. "Why the Director wants to use you is a mystery to me. You've totally been useless this entire time." The bodies were brought into the Director's room and placed on two hospital beds: Nev and Evangeline on one and Dark in the other.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:15 pm

The director turned, looking at Evangeline, Nev, and Dark. He had guards keeping Shade out. "I should punish your brother for your actions," he thought to himself, though he had something else to do. "Take the wolf to have machinery attached. Take HER and her friend to a cage, and make sure her power is disabled! I'll figure out what to do with her later. Bring in the other one afterwards."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:17 pm

"You don't realize I could've been done with them just a few minute in the morning..." Shade chuckled. "Anyway, I can talk whenever you want..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Evangeline seemed to be injected with the syringes, she seemed to have been building up an immunity to them. She woke as they were carting her away, but she pretended to be knocked out still. Nev was just about to wake as well, but she pressed her foot slightly into his side, telling him to pretend to be asleep for now.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm

The director looked at Shade. "Time and time again you have failed," he said to her/him, having his/her brother carted in. "I'm very disappointed in you. This is your brother isn't it?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

"Yeah...What do you want from me?" Her eyes showed she was ready to fight, but willing to cooperate for her brother's safety.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Evangeline still felt herself and Nev being carted through a hallway. She would wait until she was alone in a room to take out the scientists around her. They would not be able to call for help then, and she would be hidden enough to plan her next move, which would probably consist of attacking everyone in sight.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 pm

The director smiled at Shade. "I want you to go watch Evangeline. Do NOT let her get from her new cage," he said to him. "I will send the wolf to you whenever he is prepared to help."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 pm

"Fine...But if you harm one hair on his head, you can expect to be dead the second I see you..." She walked out and followed behind the scientists carryng Evangeline in the bed. 'He's lucky h knew that was MY brother or I wouldn't be doing this...'
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Evangeline grew impatient, and under her breath, she began to count so only Nev could hear it. "One...two....three." On three, they both sprang up and out of the bed. Evangeline made a tucking roll to land and launched an Ice Beam at the first guard in sight. Nev landed on the head of another guard, and with sparking cheeks, zapped him into oblivion.

Noticing Shade, Evangeline smiled. "Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to help me fight 'em?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 pm

The two guards were taken down, but the first was still able to get up, and he tackled Evangeline to the ground. "You're power shouldn't work," he yelled at her, injecting her with more of the medicine.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next