HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
Pit
Pit

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 am

Shade randomly sat down, watching. "If she's dead the collar would just be a necklace or something...I think..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 am

Mirage heard Evangeline talking to her, and decided that the winged girl was better off fighting without her. Following what Evangeline said, she walked over to Shade and thought of ways to get rid of the collar.
"Maybe I can just rip it little by little with my claws?"
She murmured to herself.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 am

Evangeline narrowly managed to dive under the girl's sword, and this time, she aimed for a blow to the girl's hilt, knowing it was a weak point of any sword, and she may be able to shatter it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 am

The sword broke instantly, turning into quite a few pieces as the girl fell backwards. "You jerk," she screamed at Evangeline. "You'll never find out how to fix the collar or his aura! I'll never say anything to you!" She implied she knew how to help them both.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 am

"If you let me get up maybe I could make you talk!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Mirage looked at the girl, and began to stretch her wings out. She figured that since everyone here were already like her, she had nothing to lose. Her ears popped out from her hair and her tail appeared as well.
"Listen to me. You are being a selfish and ungrateful, immature child. It's people like you I don't get along with very well. Unless you fix the collar and help that boy over there," Mirage gestured to Dark, "I might just let you go. If not, I'll get a bit forceful."
She let her claws unsheathe and she let her fangs show. Her eyes narrowed as she spoke.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

Evangeline was impressed by the newcomer, and though her appearance may have startled her a few days ago, there seemed to be more half humans in her life than normal ones. She walked over to where the girl was on the ground, and stepped on the collar of her shirt so she couldn't get back up. "She's all yours," she said to the newcomer, mirage.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 am

The little girl looked at Evangeline. "Why can't you just let me go," she yelled at her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 am

"Why do you think? Now would you LET ME GET UP ALREADY???"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 am

Mirage charged at the girl, very quickly. She held her claws against the girl's throat.
"I'm this close to hurting you. Do you still want to fight back?"
Her icy blue eyes were narrowing even further, if it was even possible.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Evangeline continued holding down the girl with her foot, and sighed. "Considering you wanted to kill us," she muttered, "I think we have a right to make you talk."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Dark shook himself awake a bit, looking over at the group threatening the girl. She didn't move, simply breathed as she looked at Evangeline and the others in the group. "I won't say. Even if I know how to fix them permanently, I'm not revealing the answer."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 pm

"Well at least I don't have to protect you, you brat..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Mirage frowned, and pointed her claws at the girl's face. She pressed them against the girl's face, hoping to leave a long mark if she didn't move.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

"I think you value your life more than the information," Evangeline commented, putting a little more pressure down on the collar, and slightly choking the girl, though not enough to suffocate her or make her pass out. "Now talk before you lose more than a bit of your face."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 am

The little girl looked at Evangeline. "Take your pick then. Which piece of information do you want? Do you want the information on how to help a stranger, or the piece of information to help the one I know you've fallen in love with, experiment," she said hoping to get at Evangelne a bit more.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 am

"Wait..." Shade facepalmed. "...I knew I should've found them before I left...Anyway, we're friends!"

(Shade had a crush on Dark XP)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 am

Mirage withdrew her claws, but she still had them unsheathed, and waited for Evangeline's answer.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 am

"You shouldn't be the one making the terms here. Both or you lose that arm of yours," was Evangeline's eventual reply, after considering it for a few seconds.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:13 am

"I'll make a nice proposition. One can save the other, but which can save which," the girl asked Evangeline. "Now choose, stranger or the one you love."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 am

"I'M NOT A STRANGER, YOU BRAT!!!!!!!!!!" Shade looked at her, wanting to get up and just tear her to pieces.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 am

"Hmm... I'm thinking that we should choose the boy over there. I have a feeling he can help the collared girl."
Mirage said, after a few moments of thinking.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

Evangeline considered Mirage's words, and knew them to be true. She knew of Dark's dark aura power, and figured the collar around Shade was somehow functioning on the same energy. She slightly loosened her hold on the girl. "Help Dark," she said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am

The girl looked at Evangeline giving her a grin. "Only you can help him, since you love him so much, prissy," she said to her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 am

"Then why did you say you could," Evangeline said, tightening her grip, so the girl was slightly choking. "If you're useless, I'll kill you right now."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 18 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next