HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

The Contest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 5:38 am

(OMG! I'm soooo sorry for replying so late! I've just been so busy with school lately, that I haven't been able to sit down and go through all of my topics!)
User

Aurea just smiled and pet the Eevee.
"Would you like to be my Pokemon? I'm sure that the rest of my party won't mind!"

A wild Skitty appeared infront of Kita! It just mewed at the coordinator with a grin on its face. Aurea looked happy to see it, but was too preoccupied with the shiny Eevee to go to it at the moment. The Skitty looked like it understood and walked to Kita instead.
Skitty
Female
Level 23

The wild Cottonee attempted to dodge the Quick Spin, but due to Quick Spin's speed boost because of the Quick Attack, it was too slow and was struck with the attack. Being a Grass-Type Pokemon, the Fire/Normal Type combo attack did even more damage. It looked fatigued already!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 am

Scarlet then landed, following the attack, with a front flip twist landing on her feet behind Cottonee. Antonio smiled as the attack hit and thought of which of their many technique's to use next resting upon one of his other favorites so he called across to Scarlet
"Ok Scarlet, Now let's use Energy Burst!"
Scarlet knowing this technique as well as it was also one of her favorites, so with that Scarlet released a stream of fire from her mouth into the air, the flames then forming a ball of fire, which then burst, sending multiple streaks of fire at the Cottonee, She then followed it up by charging multiple Energy Ball's spinning her head as she launched them, this causing them to spiral around the central Flame Burst and towards the opponent for this unique Fire/Grass type combo.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Suddenly, the Cottonee used Cotton Spore to hide itself, and disappeared once the spores dispersed. The Energy Burst combo passed by harmlessly. Upon looking above into the sky, one could see the Cottonee, and it unleashed its own combo attack! A Giga Seed. While using Giga Drain, the Cottonee hurls a Leech Seed at the enemy to increase more of a chance of health recovery.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Antonio was prepared though, as he quickly reacted calling to Scarlet
"Turn up the heat Scarlet, with Heat Spin!"
Scarlet understanding once more and using the well rehearsed technique, where she opens her mouth, a white flame being created in it, then releasing a round orange flame at the Cottonee, shaped like a beam of heat. Scarlet then followed this move up with Fire Spin which circled the beam of heat, the heat boosting it's power as it progressed towards Cottonee, incinerating the Leech Seed and making the temperature too hot for the Giga Drain to work properly, The Heat Spin then continued on it's course towards Cottonee, Scarlet aiming to finish this in one clean sweep.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Kita knelt down and stroked the Pokemon carefully. It looked very nice and was so cute. It even seemed to be kind. Of course due to its lower level it would need some training to catch up, but they would get there in the end.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 am

The Heat Spin slammed into the Cottonee, and the Pokemon looked as if it were just barely hanging on.
The Skitty looked as if it wished to join Kita's party. A second Skitty followed it, and looked at Aurea, then Kita. The first Skitty seemed to know the second one and was playing with the new guest.
Skitty
Level 31
Male
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Antonio watched Cottonee, grinning from ear to ear as he called to Scarlet hopefully the final technique
"Time for the big finale Scarlet, Let's use Faint Burst!"
Scarlet reacting within seconds as, she lunged at Cottonee from one side before disappearing and reappearing behind Cottonee launched another Flame Burst gathering the fiery orb in her mouth before releasing it at Cottonee the single beam of flames exploding into a quintuplet of flames about to smash into Cottonee hopefully to finish it with this move, which went off exactly to plan, all that was left was hoping that the move caught Cottonee off guard.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 pm

The Cottonee, completely caught off-guard, was hit by the Faint Burst, and collapsed. Its eyes became swirled with exhaustion, a sure-fire symptom of fainting.
Congratulations! You've just defeated a Cottonee! Scarlet earns 26 EXP!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Antonio then approached the Cottonee, helping it up and removing a potion from his bag to heal it. Once Cottonee was healthy again, Antonio moved on through the forest eventually ending up right near Kita and Aurea when suddenly a ___________ lunged at them from the bush, Antonio removing the Pokedex from his jeans once more and scanning the pokemon into it. Once he had all of the information he returned Scarlet to her pokeball and took another from his waist enlarging it and calling out
"Spotlight, Cody!"
Cody breaking from his pokeball and landing on the floor with a thud. Antonio then once again, waited to let opponent have the first move.

(I know he doesn't officially have potions but as it's helping an NPC i'm pretty sure it's allowed)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 pm

(It's fine. I'll tell you if something isn't right. ^ ^)
It was a wild Gible!
Gible
Male
Level 21
It growled at Antonio and unleashed a Dragonbreath at Cody, in hopes of dealing some damage.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Kita looked at the two. Male and female. The male one was quite stronger than the female. She then remembered that when Pokemon are in love the male is territorial. She then hoped they were in love, otherwise she was about to suffer from the male. Although the male was stronger, she had her eyes set on the female. A little bit of training never hurt anyone.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Aurea picked up the shiny Eevee and also picked up the male Skitty without hesitation. It didn't struggle, but instead rubbed happily against the trainer. She continued to pet it and the Eevee.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 am

Antonio watched and called to Cody
"Dodge it"
Cody rolling aside managing to avoid the Dragonbreath attack, Antonio then signaled saying
"Let's get this show started Cody, use Bullet Edge!"
Cody knowing this combination as the Stones began moving in a Gyroscopic-Motion around him, his arms then began glowing a red color as, he started striking the Stones with speed, sending them flying at Gible, Cody aiming to deal some major damage with this combo. He kept on striking the stones at Gible with Bullet Punch until they were all flying at Gible with added speed.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 4:56 pm

The Gible used Extremespeed to dodge the Bullet Edge combo attack. It was a formidable Pokemon, trying its best to win the battle. It unleashed another Dragonbreath, then sidestepped and used Extremespeed once more in an effort to hit Cody.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Kita knelt down beside the Skitty and tried to pet it. She was cautious in doing so, but confident. She had high hopes for this. She looked at the Skitty and smiled.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 pm

The female Skitty smiled along with the trainer. Aurea held onto the male Skitty with happy eyes. She now had a Skitty and shiny Eevee!
"I'm going to catch you two now, okay?"
Aurea said to the Pokemon, and she took out two Pokeballs. She tapped both Pokemon on the head with the Pokeballs in hopes of catching them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Cody however leapt high into the air which was unusual for a Hariyama, but Cody was well trained due to Antonio's coordinator spirit. Cody then performed a front flip dodging both the Dragonbreath and Extremespeed. As Cody landed, Antonio called across
"Now Geyser!"
Cody knowing this technique, he then tunneled underground with Dig (TM) and worked his way right underneath Gible using Brine by looking to the ceiling and opening his mouth, the gusher of water then burst from his mouth straight up through the earth like a Geyser (Which was why the technique was called that). Cody and Antonio both hoping to deal some major damage to Gible with this sneak attack, technique.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:28 pm

The Gible, not expecting the sudden technique at all, was surprised by it. The attack threw it up in the air, and it tried to avoid crashing into the ground by flapping its arms in an effort to fly. Of course, this resulted in failure, and the Pokemon was going to crash headfirst into the ground.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Antonio was quick to react as, Cody leapt from the hole landing on the solid ground, Antonio then called out
"Time for a big finale Cody, Poison-Bullet-Break!"
This being one of his more complex techniques, which combined the Poison from Poison Jab, the Power from Brick Break and the Speed from Bullet Punch. Cody's hand then glowed red, his arm white and his finger tips glowing purple. Cody then launched himself high into the air above Gible, thrusting his arms at him with great speed, using multiple, powerful and strong jabs at Gible attempting to finish it this move.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Kita tapped the Skitty on the head with a Pokeball in hopes of catching it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Moderator:
The Gible, unable to retaliate while in the air was hit with massive damage. The Poison Bullet Break was so strong, it knocked the Gible out cold.
Congratulations! Cody earned 26 EXP!

User:
All three Pokeballs rocked back and forth, however the Pokemon inside decided on joining the trainers' parties, and allowed themselves to be caught.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 pm

(You guys can decide when we all move on to the next town and the next contest! :D )

Antonio smiled once again going over to the Gible and healing it, he then congratulated Cody and returned Cody to his pokeball going over to Kita and Aurea and saying
"Hey Congrats I saw how you guys caught those three"
He was then about to say `so what now` when suddenly a ___________ leapt out from the nearby bushes, Antonio once again took his Pokedex from his pocket and scanned in the __________ before, looking to Harmony at his side and saying
"Your up, Harmony"
Harmony pirouetting forwards into position before waiting for the __________ to have the first move, like Antonio always did.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

It was a Gabite!
"A Gabite! It looks really angry...."
Aurea said after picking up her new partners. She backed away from it as it stepped toward the group. It picked up the fainted Gible tenderly, and glared at the three trainers.
Gabite
Female
Level 43
(Angry)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 pm

(Is this your way of saying, let's move onto the next town lol)

Upon realizing what it was, he said
"Actually Harmony, let's let Riley handle this one"
his trusted partner front-flipping down from his shoulder and landing on the ground looking to Gabite, Antonio then said
"Ok Riley, Let's kick this one off with a Quick-Poison-Break!"
Riley dashing forwards using Quick Attack, his fist glowing white and his fingertips purple he then thrust it at Gabite in an uppercut to try and poison it. This technique having the speed of Quick Attack, The Poisoning Power of Poison Jab and The Power of Brick Break.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm

(pretty much xD)
The Gabite just dodged both attacks, then let out a shrill whistle. A few feet away, something large was stomping towards the trainers. It got closer and closer, until it came out of the shadows and revealed itself.
Garchomp
Male
Level 58
The Garchomp roared at the sight of its fainted Gible child.
"We should run."
Aurea said, sweatdropping. She began to back away slowly again, then turned around sharply and began to run. She was carrying her Eevee with her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next