HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 am

Kita walked out of her door. Today was the day when she began her real Pokemon journey. No more training, now it was the real journey, to beat the Hoenn league, to collect all of the ribbons. And what better day to start than the Lillycove City contest? She walked over to the contest hall near the center of the city. She walked over to register.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm

"Why hello there," a kindly looking registration lady said. "Are you here to register as a spectator or coordinator?"
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 3:56 pm

"Coordinator. My name is Kita Necromes," said Kita.

Athena the Kirlia looked at the woman and smiled.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 pm

He woman smiled back at Athena, and scribbled Kita's name on a paper attached to a clipboard. She then handed it to Kita. "Please fill that out with all of your basic information, then hand it back to e and I'll sign it. After that, give it to that official over there," she pointed to a burly looking man reading over another trainer's registration, "and you'll be good to go."
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 pm

"Thank you," said Kita blankly.

She sat down on a bench and began to fill it in. It was reletively easy, especially the Pokemon part, considering she only had 3 Pokemon anyway. She then handed it back to get signed by the kind woman.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Smiling, the woman signed it. "Good luck!" she said.
Card
Card

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 pm

A shy-looking girl with yellow hair walked over to Kita.
"Hello... Are you a coordinator?"
Her voice was very quiet and she mumbled something to herself every now and then. A shiny Shinx followed the girl.
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Kita looked at her. She took down her hood to make her look less, well, frightening, revealing her bright blue eyes.

"Yes, I am. I've always practised as one but this is my first contest. Are you?" asked Kita, while handing in the form.
Card
Card

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

The girl shook her head, then began to sweat nervously, eyes darting back forth.
"I've al....."
She mumbled something not very clearly. Her Shinx nudged her as if to say, "Speak clearly!"
As a result, she tried again.
"I've always wanted to wat...."
And again.
"I've always wanted to watch..."
She finally managed to say.
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Kita's eyes opened wider and lit up, trying to seem even more friendly.

"Aw that's sweet, so are you going to be watching me?" she asked, trying to be really friendly.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 pm

A bell suddenly started ringing, and people started heading into the stadium. "Last minute entries!" the burly official said, "I need any last minute entries! The contest will begin soon!"
Card
Card

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:30 pm

The girl nodded.
"M-My name is Aurea... Aurea Caelum..."
She reached out for Kita's hand. Her Shinx tapped Aurea impatiently.
"O-Oh! And this is Nitidus..."
The Shinx took a bow.
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Kita smiled.

"Well I have to go, or I'll be late. See you in the arena Aurea! Oh, I almost forgot! My nmae is Kita. Kita Necromes. If you need me just ask."

And with that she walked away, a smile on her face, as she handed in her entry.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

The official looked it over, and stamped it, putting it with the other stamped papers. "Your good to go. Just head on in and follow the signs leading to the preparation room."
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Kita gave Aurea a last wave goodbye before she entered the prep room. The room was full of coordinators planning their appeal. But Kita didn't need to. She was ready for this. She knew exactly what she was going to do. Athena sat on her lap and Kita held her. She muttered words of encouragement and went over the plan with her as they waited for the contest to begin.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:49 pm

(What sort of contest do you want, a battle like the anime, a visual performance, or both?)

After about 20 minutes, the bell rang once more. "Okay, all preparations stop!" an official said, "Let's get this show on the road! Who's the first entry?"

A little girl, covered in bows from head to toe, stepped forward and out onto the stage. The contest has begun.
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:55 pm

(The one in the anime, where the first stage is just a visual where the Pokemon use attacks to look pretty and then after that battles)

Kita was now changed into her costume and ready for the contest. She had a white dress with a large black ribbon tied around her waist. She had black tights with white slip-ons. Her hair was in two pigtails that were in front of her rather than behind her tied with black ribbons. Kirlia had a matching black bow in her "hair".
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Since Kita registered near the end of signups, she was one of the last to be called out to preform. "Entry number 10!" the official called out, it was Kita's number. She was up.
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Kita, as always, was calm about it. She stood up and walked on stage, Athena by her side. She began the routine.

Athena began spinning, then broke into a ballet dance. She jumped and twirled, and in the air duplicated using Double Team. She then used Magical Leaf while spinning. The leaves were spiralling through the arena as all of the Kirlia danced around the stadium. They then began to use Teleport, moving to different parts of the stage as the danced. They then began to glow pink with Confusion. The used Lucky Chant to make the ground light up. They then used Heal Pulse, and high fived whenever they passed each other to create a pink pulse of energy. After the routine was over, the real Kirlia in the center jumped up into the air and stopped glowing. She clapped her hands causing a huge Heal Pulse to disable all of the moves in play. Athena then landed gently, crossed her legs and bowed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 pm

((Hey guys, I know I was gonna mod the topic, but A: Fennekin's doing a pretty good job of it as it is, and, B: My Modem's been down all day so, I haven't been able to get on, but, can my coordinator join Kita and Aurea on their journey please??))
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm

((Sure ^_^))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:39 pm

The crowd bursted into cheers, clapping, and a few piercing whistles. They had really liked the performance, and the Judges nodded in approval.

"Great job!" an official said, ushering her back into the preparation room. "Once contestants 11 and 12 perform, the judges will determine the scores, and arrange the battle chart. Feel free to watch the rest of the performances or sit back and relax until then. Number 11, your up!"
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Kita sat back in the prep room and watched the monitor. She wondered what kind of people these last ones would be. She also worried, as she would have to overcome them one way or another.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm

The last two performances were polar opposites. Contestant 11 put up quite a firey and beautiful show paired with her Quilava, while 12 made countless blunders in his less than adept show using his Dunsparce.

The official, leading contestant 12 back into the prep room smiled. "You all did wonderful jobs, but this is a competiton with only one winner. As such, the judges are tallying scores and pairing battles as we speak. Once they're decided, the battles shall begin!"
Ai
Ai

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Kita felt a hint of excitement, but also was a little nervous. She really hoped she wouldn't go out in her first contest on the first round. But she had to wait. Just wait.
Sponsored content

The Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest H6Q0F8z

The Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next