HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Contest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Antonio looked to her noticing she was running and called Riley back to his shoulder, when him and Harmony were running he had an idea calling after them
"Hey slow down I got an idea"
Charging through and grabbing both Aurea's hand and Kita's saying
"Harmony take us back to the Contest Hall"
Harmony grabbing Antonio's leg, smiling and teleporting them back to the Contest Hall. Once there Antonio said
"So that was fun, anyway where to now then"
it was then that he noticed a new poster on the wall of the contest hall, telling them that the next contest was in Rubello Town.

(We can use towns from the anime otherwise we won't each get our 5 ribbons for the Grand Festival. Link to towns in Hoenn: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hoenn )
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 09, 2013 7:04 pm

(Edited guys to put in the town, and it is Rubello Town ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rubello_Town ) because I figured it could be interesting, May and Drew were in a contest there once :D ) It's between Petalburg City and Fortree City)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Aurea also saw the poster and tore it from its nails.
"Contest in Rubello Town! All coordinators are welcome!"
She read the poster, and smiled.
"We can get a ribbon from the contest!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 am

Antonio smiled Riley nodding and Harmony dancing over to look at the poster, Antonio then said
"My thoughts exactly, I've heard of Rubello Town, it's meant to be great for Contests so, what do you think Kita?"
figuring that if they were going to go for the contest then they should all agree on it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm

(Soz for double posting but, we're clearly not going anywhere with this so,)

Antonio looked to them not realizing why they were taking so, long huffing and saying
"Well the Grand Festival's coming up and I need to get my ribbons so, sorry guys"
and Harmony held his and Riolu's hands teleporting them to their next location.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5