HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ai
Ai

The Contest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Kita heard a slight sound, and turned to see Nitidus as excited as ever acompanied by Aurea, who also seemed to be excited.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 pm

-Moderator View-

Ryan smiled as the flying type attack sliced through the leaves and continued on course for Athena, however one of the leaves had managed to get through and was on course for Swanna, Ryan noticing this he beckoned
"Now Swanna, Gust!"
This being Swanna's egg move as she flapped her wings causing the Magical Leaf to spiral off course and give off a bright dazzling green light for maximum appeal. This caused Kita's points to drop once more and they were now down to half, Ryan on three quarters, they also had two more minutes to go and Swanna was so, confident she used Aqua Ring and was dancing in mid air, inside the Aqua Ring.

(Don't worry i'm not gonna let you lose, i'm gonna have it so, that he starts off winning, then Kita pulls off a last second win)

-User View-

Harmony was excitedly watching the battle and was wondering how Athena was going to get out of this predicament, calling down to them in support,
"Kirl... Kirlia... Kirl..."
she hoped this would help boost the duo's confidence and push them on their way to the win. Antonio stirring when Harmony called out and resting once more.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

(Aw thx :P)

Athena stays focused. She plays along, dancing in ballet. Then she duplicated herself. She continued this until there were a group of Kirlia. Then they used Magical Leaf everywhere, giving them cover. The real Athena Teleported behind Swanna for a direct attack and used Confusion.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

-Moderator View-

The appeal was brilliant and, it worked, Swanna hadn't expected Athena to appear behind her, Ryan however saw her and began calling out
"Watch ou..."
but it was too late Swanna being caught in the grip of Confusion and sent to the floor. Ryan's points then dropped to half, matching Kita's he quickly grimaced as, Swanna tried weakly to get up and launched another Air Slash, the blade-like discs appearing once more and flying at Athena.

-User View-

Harmony smiled and clapped as Athena took Swanna down but, her excitement was short lived, when Swanna launched another attack this worrying Harmony greatly, but she slowly calmed down realizing that Athena and Kita probably had this no problem.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 pm

The attack hit but it was a decoy. All of the Double Team disappeared. The real Athena burst from underground and used Magical leaf from behind again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm

-Moderator View-

Swanna was struck back down once more attempting to get up again and use another attack but just as Ryan was about to call out
"Aqua Ri..."
The timer went off showing on the points that Kita had won by a narrow margin. The MC was amazed and she went and got the Ribbon from Mr. Contesta, the area where Kita was standing, raising into a platform, and the MC Vivian approached saying
"We have ourselves a winner"
Mr. Contesta then took back the ribbon from Vivian and said
"We are pleased to present you with this, the Lillycove Ribbon"
handing Kita the ribbon and Vivian announcing
"And that all from the Lillycove Contest we hope to see you again soon, at our next contest"
The audience then cheered, and applauded, and began to leave.

-User View-

Antonio and Riley were still sleeping long after the rest of the audience had all left, Harmony happily laughing and clapping still smiling, excited about the result of the contest.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Kita walked out, still really pleased and proud of her Pokemon. She waited outside hoping to encounter Aurea leaving the spectators.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 am

Aurea was waving at her from a few feet away. She walked up to Kita and smiled.
"That was a spectacular performance!"
Nitidus nodded and gave a happy cry.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 7:28 pm

-User View-

Antonio woke up a few minutes later, still a bit drained but with enough energy to get himself about. He then folded the blanket that was covering him as, Riley woke up as well. With that Antonio got up from his seat, Riley on his shoulder and walked out of the contest hall, Harmony at his side explaining the blanket with actions rather than words. Once outside Antonio saw Aurea and Kita and walked over saying
"Oh hey guys, and Aurea, Harmony tells me that this is your blanket"
handing the folded blanket to her he continued
"Thanks for that though and sorry for sleeping through the end of the contest Kita, so... what did I miss??"
He looked between the two, Harmony having forgotten to tell him that Kita had won, awaiting an answer.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Kita opened her ribbon case.

"I won," she said, giving probably her first real and not fake smile.

She pulled up her hood and dusted off her cloak. She then looked up at Aurea.

"Aurea, I know this is quite sudden but, well, you seemed to be so happy to meet me and you're so nice and I'm a coordinator and you want to be one, so, would you maybe want to travel with me? If you want," she said, then eyeing Antonio, " Oh and if you're her friend then you could come along too," she said, unsure who this boy was.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 pm

-User View-

Antonio looked at Kita as, she showed the ribbon to him, he then smiled and said
"Congrats Kita, I was hoping you'd win"
He then heard her ask Aurea if she wanted to travel with her, to which he thought whatever then, I guess i'll just travel with my Pokémon, he then heard her Half-Heartedly offer for him to go along as well, hearing the uncertainty in her voice and realizing that he hadn't introduced himself so, with that he smiled and said
"Oh and, sorry I forgot my manners, the name's Antonio, Antonio Hart, and these two are Riley"
He indicated towards Riley on his shoulder who called across,
"Rio, Lu, Riolu, Lu"
then continuing
"And Harmony"
Indicating towards Harmony who, was at his side introducing herself too,
"Kirlia, Kirl, Kirlia"
Antonio then saying
"Anyway, yeah, I mean if you're sure, i'd love to tag along with you guys, and by the way, i'm a coordinator too you know"
he then smiled, jokingly taking a bow and laughing before standing upright and awaiting a reply from Kita and/or Aurea.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Kita smiled, again. Athena walked over to Harmony and attempted to befriend her. Kita looked up.

"Wow, so we're all coordinators!" she said, then realizing she hadn't introduced herself either, "Oh, my name is Kita, as you know. Kita Necromes. This is Athena, this is Avis *calls out Avis* and this is Icarnus *calls out Icarnus*."

A sweet toothed Drifblim and a tough shiny Zangoose presented themselves, as well as a pink loving Kirlia.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 3:04 am

"I would love to travel with you! Oh, this is so exciting!"
Aurea said while holding Nitidus and spinning around. Then, another Pokemon came from her PokeBall, and walked over to Antonio to take the blanket to Aurea. It was an Eevee.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Athena handed the two coordinators a quite large pink flower. She then walked over to her own trainer and held her hand. Kita continued the smile.

"Great! So it's settled. We're going to travel together. Now first thing's first, we should all catch a new Pokemon to celebrate, or train if you like!" said Kita, marching off to a nearby forest.

This side of her had been hidden for a long time. She finally had friends with who she could really be herself around. She was cold on the outside, but when she met those people who gave her hapiness, she just couldn't help but be this person.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

-User View-

Antonio looked at Kita and nodded replying
"Training sounds good to me, I mean I already have nine Pokemon, if you want to meet the other 4 I have with me?"
Antonio thinking for a second that `these were rival coordinators should he really show them all of his Pokemon?` before resting upon the decision that they were friends first and rivals second, knowing that it would be safe for him to show them his Pokemon, and also help them become better friends in getting to know each other. Antonio then looked down at his leg and noticed Athena handing him a large pink flower which he graciously accepted saying
"Thanks Athena"
with that he then continued
"But pink really isn't my color so, maybe Harmony could make better use of this gift"
Antonio crouching down and carefully placing the large pink flower in Harmony's hair, this improving her hair's appearance and making her look better for when she is entered into contests. Riley then also smiled from Antonio's shoulder and gave Harmony a thumbs up, as Antonio raised back to his upright position looking back to Kita and smiling as Athena took Kita's hand. Antonio then figured he'd ask some extra questions inquiring
"So then, do you guys plan on staying at Pokemon Centers or going the traditional way and Camping outside? Cause, if we camp outside, i'm happy to make the dinners for us, and that way we can also travel to contests quicker"
Antonio's smile growing larger as it never left his face, Riley vouching for his cooking and Pokemon food making skills with a happy
"Ri.. Rio... Lu!"
Antonio laughing and waiting for Kita and Aurea's replies.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 pm

"Camping, it is more fun and efficient," said Kita.

She then wandered into the grass looking for a new Pokemon. Athena tightly grasped her hand, as she had a fear of scary Pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Antonio then decided that although she hadn't replied in terms of seeing his other 4 Pokemon he'd show them to her anyway seen as, she'd shown him her other 2. With that decision in mind he took the 4 shrunken Pokeballs from his belt and enlarged them launching them into the air and calling out
"Come on out everyone"
the group all emerging from their Pokeballs in a burst of white light, landing in order: Scarlet then Cody then Aurora, Aqua landing in a nearby pond. Antonio then said
"And this is the gang guys, the Lanturn over there is my buddy Aqua, the rather large fellow over here is my Hariyama: Cody, the little fiery Vulpix to his left is Scarlet and the icy Pokemon on Cody's right is my Vanillite: Aurora"
Antonio giving them a second to meet his Pokemon as, Harmony walked over to them and began happily chatting away.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Kita smiled.

"They're all beautiful!" she said gleefuly.

She then continued hunting. Athena was now in her arms, afraid something wasd hding in the grass. They wondered what kind of Pokemon would appear to them, and if they would be able to catch them. Hopefuly they would find out really soon, but they wouldn't know until it happened.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 pm

(Love the new avatar, Kitty!)
Aurea put the flower in her breast pocket, happily. She followed Kita to the forest nearby, and looked around, hoping to find a cute Pokemon to catch. Suddenly, the grass nearby shifted, and a wild _________ jumped out.
(You wanna mod a Pokemon Battle for me?)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 pm

((If you mod me :P And thank you !! I've been waiting all day for someone to say that... xD))

-MODERATOR-

A wild Eevee jupmed up at Aurea's knees. It looked lost, and tried to pounce on her, obviously being too small for it though.

-USER-

Kita suddenly ran into a wild ____ and got ready to go in battle!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

(Can it be a shiny Eevee?)
User:
Aurea pet the little Eevee, and asked it if it wanted to battle. Aurea's own Eevee looked at the wild Pokemon with a puzzled expression.

Moderator:
It was a wild Pachirisu! Its cheeks danced with electricity.
"Pachi!"
It cried, then leaped on one of Kita's Pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm

-User View-

Antonio then said
"Right that's enough guys, come on back"
talking to his Pokemon as he returned Scarlet, Cody, Aqua and Aurora to their Pokeballs. He then maneuvered his way into the forest following, Aurea and Kita, when out of a nearby bush came a ___________. Antonio then took out his Pokedex from his jeans pocket, checking the data on the mystery Pokemon. Antonio then taking a Pokeball from his belt and calling Scarlet back out in accordance to the data from the Pokedex
"Join us, Scarlet!"
Scarlet bursting from the Pokeball in a beam of white light, performing a forwards somersault and landing on all four paws gracefully waiting for Antonio to call out a command, and Antonio in turn waiting for the mystery Pokemon to make the first move.

(Can one of you two mod as the wild Pokemon for me if it isn't too much trouble?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 pm

(I'll do it)
Moderator:

It was a wild Cottonee! It hovered nearby, but began to attack Scarlet.
"Cottonee. The Cotton Spore Pokemon. This Pokemon was soft fur that resembles cotton. Its fur can be used to make clothes."
The PokeDex gave data on the Pokemon, such as its level and gender.
Cottonee
Level 20
Male
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 9:26 pm

-User View-

Antonio then smiled as he looked to Scarlet saying
"It's showtime Scarlet, Now use Quick Spin!"
This being one of their combo move techniques, Scarlet using Fire Spin in the form of an offensive tunnel, Scarlet then charging forwards as, she uses Quick Attack diving into the tunnel and spinning in a drill-like motion to try and amplify the damage with maximum momentum aiming straight at Cottonee.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Athena jumped out of her skin at the Pokemon.

"Maybe we should look for a different, less... Hostile Pokemon..." she said, holding Athena tighter.

She turned and found a _____ was standing right there.

The Shiny Eevee pawed Aurea gently licked her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next