HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

The Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Aurea was watching with twinkling eyes. The way they showed off their moves was simply beautiful and elegant! Exactly what her parents wanted her to be. Watching Kita was beginning to make this girl want to be a coordinator.
(Dun dun dun! XD)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Kita noticed Aurea in the audience in the replays in the prep room, while waiting for the results.

"She came!" she said smiling.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Aurea waited patiently for the results. She hoped that Kita would be able to win by getting an easy opponent. She also hoped that her scores were great.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

((Thanks, Seen as the performance round is already over, i'll just have him in the audience, he'll join in the next contest))

Antonio was standing at the back leaning on one of the rails in the contest hall watching the contest and kicking himself for being late as that was why he was unable to participate. Riley was on his shoulder throughout and Harmony was standing beside him watching the event as well, Antonio was muttering to himself during the performances, but was drawn to the performance of one of the contestants `Kita` this probably being due to the fact that she had a Kirlia as well, Riley and Antonio were talking, telepathically throughout so, not to disturb the audience, about the various different performances.

Riley however using his aura, was watching Aurea, fascinated by the spectator, due to his Aura having seen her split aura, her split-personality. Antonio then smiled at Riley and nodded seeing the seat next to her was empty. Harmony understood, and used Teleport, Antonio ending up sitting in the seat next to her, he then looked at her and said
"What an interesting aura you have..."
he then remembered his manners and said
"Oh yes, my apologies, my name is Antonio Hart, but normally the commentators call me The Aerial Aced Coordinator, and these two are Riley and Harmony, anyway, who's your favorite participant then?"
awaiting an answer whilst Riley and Harmony watched the screen for the results before looking to Aurea and saying
"Rioooo..."
and
"Kirlia.. Kirl"
respectively smiling at her and returning their gaze to the screen.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Kita felt like they were taking a while. This made her worried, if they thought everyone was good. Still, she sat waiting.

(Would you mind modding? It's just that I have only an hour left and Fenny isn't going to show up.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

"Interesting aura?"
Aurea mumbled to herself, and debated whether or not to speak to Antonio. Deciding that she might as well, she looked at the man and smiled.
"My name is Aurea Caelum. I-It's... um... Nice to meet you... My favorite coordinator... Is Kita..."
She fumbled over simple words, obviously nervous. Suddenly, there was a noise similar to that of a switch turning on, and Aurea looked more confident.
"What adorable Pokemon you've got here!"
She picked up Riley and began to pet the Riolu. Suddenly, there was an announcement from the judges.
"The judges have now decided on their verdict. The winner for the Visual Performance is... Kita Necromes!"
Aurea jumped up in happiness.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 pm

((Sure I'll mod for when Fennekin isn't here))

-Moderator View-

The results flashed up onto the screen, each one showing their respective coordinator, then the 4th to be shown was, of course, Kita. The MC then called across to both Audience and Coordinators,
"And those are our results so, let's match them up for the Battle Round!"
the results all flipping face down as they moved into their match ups, then Kita was shown to be facing a young lad who appeared to be 14, who was known only as `Masquerade` this being his stage name, with this the MC smiled and called out
"Now those are the match up's for the next round, so, Ryan and Charlotte take to the stage!"
this being the first duo who used, a Scyther (Ryan) and Beautifly (Charlotte) battling each other until Ryan was revealed to be the winner the MC then said
"Next to take to the stage is Kita and Masquerade!"
the lights going off and back on as quick as a flash, Masquerade mysteriously appearing from out of nowhere his Dusclops (Male - lvl 30) in front of him, They then awaited Kita.

-User View-

Antonio was alerted to the results by Riley who pointed them out calling
"Rioooo"
Antonio then looking and saying
"As I thought Kita has gotten through"
smiling as he had noticed something special about this coordinator, and both Riley and Antonio noticing something dark, something dangerous and something out of the ordinary about her opponent, knowing this was going to be a tough battle or so, he thought judging by Masquerade's Aura. Riley meanwhile was smiling happily as, Aurea began petting him on the head. Antonio replying
"Thanks"
watching and awaiting Kita's battle.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Kita lit up. She came first! Now she waited to see who she would be battling in the next round, feeling excited. She then released her Pokemon, Avis, waiting for the match against Masquerade to begin.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:10 pm

-Moderator View-

The MC smiled to the Audience calling out rather loudly
"Let the battle begin!"
The timer starting and Masquerade immediately beckoning
"Now Dusclops attack that Drifblim, with Gravity, then Pursuit!"
this being one of his more clever tactics as Gravity pulled Avis to the floor from levitating and prevented him from getting airborne, Dusclops then laughed maniacally before beginning to run at Avis, black waves of energy moving towards Avis, looking rather powerful for maximum appeal, aiming to do some major damage.

-User View-

Antonio watched and grimaced knowing that his predictions were right and that Masquerade was not in full control of himself, during this battle, this causing the battle to be dangerous and more intense. Antonio then said
"Uh-oh this is really, bad, Kita has to be careful otherwise bad things, might happen"
Riley getting free of Aurea's grip and standing on the wall in front watching intensely calling down to Kita
"Rioooooo"
trying to warn Kita of the mysterious force behind Masquerade, his attempts in vain, all they could do was watch and hope for the best.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Kita stayed calm. She came up with something.

"Use Shadow Ball to get in the air," said kita.

Avis got airbourne for a second by blasting himself like a rocket using dark energy. He then used Ominous Wind, creating a downdraught of rainbow wind. This also helped to keep him airbourne for a bit longer before he plumitted.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

-Moderator View-

These attempts were in vain as the Gravity was preventing Avis from getting airborne for even a second. The gravitational pull being too strong, but his moves did work, Dusclops being hit by Ominous Wind, and smirking as he was pushed back, Masquerade muttering before saying,
"Now Dusclops, Shadow Sneak!"
Dusclops immediately disappearing and reappearing behind Avis attempting to strike him, full power. The points at this point were decreasing but some how they remained level, both being at three quarters of their points, with only 3 minutes left on the clock.

-User View-

Antonio was beginning to get worried, as Dusclops and Masquerade appeared to be getting the upper hand in this battle. Dusclops however appeared to have no worry for its own personal safety, and this further worried Antonio who hoped that he may be able to help by trying to remove the dark aura from Masquerade, he suspected Kita didn't know about Masquerade and that would mean that unfortunately she would be treating this like a normal contest battle, Antonio zoning out from his own body, Riley doing the same sitting on his lap as the two aura's attempted to help Masquerade, the real Masquerade, trying to remove the dark aura that is surrounding him.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Kita looked at her points and became nervous. If Avis was hit, they would loose considerable points. She had to think on her feet, and fast. Kita then thought about science. The greater mass, the greater weight. Avis was already extremely light, but if he was even lighter then Gravity would just feel like normal gravity.

"Minimize," said Kita.

Avis downsized considerably, his head being a bit smaller than a cushion. This allowed him to ignore the effects of Gravity, although he was still heavy. He could not fly, but he was light evough to float, even if his arms were trailing across the floor. He sped off, dodging the speedy attack just. For added points just to look good he spiralled and used Ominous Wind, giving him a beautiful appearance. He then launched a Shadow Ball at Dusclops. Kita was still extremely annoyed at Gravity.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 pm

-Moderator View-

Masquerade meanwhile was conflicted his aura being challenged by Antonio and Riley, in an attempt to remove the darkness, this leaving Dusclops to battle alone, as Dusclops knew that Gravity was slowing Avis down he used Confuse Ray, the small yellow orbs dancing their way towards Avis before circling it, closing in on Avis and aiming to confuse him. This giving Dusclops enough time to dodge the Shadow Ball, this furthering the points loss both coordinators being at half their original points, 2 minutes being left on the clock.

-User View-

Antonio and Riley meanwhile were attempting to remove the darkness, clouding Masquerade's aura, their attempts working, as slowly but surely the darkness began to lift from Masquerade.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 am

"Kita!! Becareful! That Masquerade isn't normal right now!"
Aurea shouted from the audience. She was beginning to get nervous. Her split-personality was starting to revert to her normal self. Nitidus also looked nervous, and almost seemed to want to intervene.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Kita was in a tough position. It was like Masquerade was under a trance. They just blurted out words as if they knew exactly how this was going to turn out, and that they were going to win. But then she grapped her heart shaped locket. Inside this locket, was who she really was. Just like Masquerade, this wasn't her. The real her was inside the ocket, locked away, and with no key. But then she had an epiphemy. Inside was her name, and all of her secrets that were locked away years ago. But even still, right here,. right now, she was who she was. What was in that locket would not make her a different person. If the locket said, for example, that her sister was a murderer, that didn't change who her sister was. She was still the exact same person. Kita could win, even if Masquerade was inhuman, and she was going to. Then she hear Aurea's cry. Confuse Ray was about to strike. She had a plan.

"Avis, Minimize, then spin with Ominous Wind," she said.

Avis became even smaller, now about the size of a plate. The Ominous Wind blew the Confuse Ray back. This would mean Dusclops could get confused if it hits.

Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 pm

(I'll mod when Mark isn't here. ^ ^)
Dusclops was not expecting the Confuse Ray + Ominous Wind retaliation, and was hit. It struggled to maintain its balance, then looked back and forth from Masquerade to Kita. It was confused!
Aurea jumped up again. This was turning out to be inspirational.
Masquerade grimaced, then shouted,
"Dusclops! Your enemy is right infront of you!"
The poor Pokemon didn't understand in its confused state and tripped over its own feet, cutting some of Masquerade's points. The announcer saw this as a chance to speak.
"Ooh! That blunder just hurt Masquerade's score! Looks like Kita Necromes may be the winner!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Time was running out. She had to wrpa things up now. She had to make a decision. Should she attack, or leave Dusclops to make a fool of himself? She made up her mind.

"Constrict, on his feet," she cried.

Avis' arms stretched all the way to Dusclops and attempted to trip him up. Avis then attempted to agrab him by the foot and slam him onto the other side, like what wrestlers do.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 pm

-Moderator View-

Masquerade was quickly silenced once more, before falling to the floor, on his backside, Antonio and Riley having succeeded in purging the darkness from Masquerade's aura, he then blinked, his memory of what happened having disappeared, and getting up he looked around the contest hall slightly confused he called across to Kita,
"What... what happened??"
he then noticed that he was in a contest battle, Dusclops being taken to the floor by Avis' constrict attack, the alarm then buzzed, revealing that the battle had ended, and Kita had won by more than a quarter of the points. With that Masquerade scratched the back of his head and returned Dusclops to his Pokéball, running from the stage and leaving the contest hall, extremely confused, and largely upset. The MC then called out
"Well, well, well folks, I guess we have a winner of this round as Kita progresses onto the finals"
the crowd then erupted into cheers and applause as the final battle was about to begin, the MC giving Kita a minute to compose herself.

-User View-

Antonio returned to his body, exhausted as, purging darkness from aura's was a great strain on a person's well-being, Riley had returned to his body as well the two of them slumping over, Antonio smiling before collapsing, his head coming to a rest on the wall in front, he then fell asleep exhausted from the previous events, Riley asleep as well on the seat next to Antonio and Harmony.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Kita returned her Pokemon back to her Pokeball. She went to her dressing room. She took her her pig tails and curled her hair carefuly. She then put on a new dress. It looked regal. It was white and gold. She had white tights and black slip ons. She dotted herself with bows and left her room. She prepared Athena with a capsule for a grand entrance, at readed to enter the stadium. She prepared for a grand entrance, in order to captivate the audience for encouragement against the mystery opponent.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

-Moderator View-

The MC then called out for the two contestants, for the final round
"May Kita and Ryan please come to the stage for the final round"
Ryan arriving within seconds from his side of the stage running out and throwing out his ball capsule,
"Take the stage Swanna!"
he beckoned, this surprising the audience, some of which having never seen a pokémon from the Unova Region before, Swanna then erupted from the pokéball in a shower of lightning bolts, these not harming Swanna, due to them being an effect of the seal, Swanna flew out emerging from the lightning bolt, and shaking her feathers, that were shining due to the electric charge from the Lightning Bolt. She then circled the stage flying over the audience's heads before hovering in mid air on the stage, the duo awaiting Kita to arrive.

-User View-

Antonio was still asleep when Ryan emerged and probably wouldn't wake up until the contest was over. Harmony however was sitting bolt upright in her seat, watching the preliminary performances before the battle and excitedly awaiting Kita.

(By performances I mean, the Pokémon emerging from their Pokéballs)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Kita smiled and whispered to the Pokeball, "Remember to grab my hand as soon as you come out!" she cried.

She unleashed the Pokeball, from behind the stage, so the audience did not see the Pokeball open. A pink spiral of energy unleashed and spiralled around the colleseum. It then began to disappear, revealling Kita and Athena holding on to each other blasting through the stadium with the seal. Athena then used Confusion to lift them both in the air. They waltzed at firsts, spinning around just over the heads of the audience. They then sperated and began to perform a ballet recital in the sky. They then joined hands, and, with the power of Confusion, made wings of psychic energy to descend onto the stage.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Aurea clapped with awe as she saw Kita working hard. Kita's performances were excellent! Aurea was beginning to look up to the coordinator. Even Nitidus looked awestruck. Aurea then noticed the sleeping Antonio, and grabbed a blanket from her bag. She draped it over the sleeping figure with a smile. He would catch a cold without it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

-Moderator View-

Ryan watched smiling and thinking, this should be fun, should be a challenge for me. The audience going wild at the performance from Kita, The MC then said
"Right then, let's get the final battle started, so let the battle begin"
the timer starting to count down from the 5 minutes. Ryan meanwhile was quick to react calling to Swanna (Female - lvl 30),
"Now Swanna use Air Slash"
Swanna's wings glowing a light blue as, she flaps them, releasing multiple light blue glowing saw disc-like energy blades from its wings at the opponent. These looking dazzling as Kita's points began to drop.

-User View-

Harmony was smiling and clapping as she saw Athena, another Kirlia, in the battle she was amazed by the techniques used and was keeping them in mind for future performances. Antonio stirred as the blanket was placed on him and Riley before settling into his sleep.

(Don't worry we aren't actually gonna steal the performances it's just to add to the post saying, that she remembers them)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Athena knew what to do. She used Magical Leaf. She aimed to first send the through the middle of the buzzsaw disks destroying them and then going in for a hit in Swanna.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Aurea was tempted to cheer, but her shy personality prevented her from doing so. In her place, Nitidus wagged his tail and gave a happy shout.
"Shiinx! Shinx!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Contest   The Contest - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next