HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Lilly smiles and looks down below as they enter Jubilife City. It looks like it was untouched and she relieved at that. Then Lilly spots the pokemon center.

"There! The pokemon center!" Lilly called out as she points to the pokemon center.

Last edited by Ojasa Aure on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 pm

A red-headed girl with long pig-tails and red eyes, with red ribbons in her hair halted her.

"Stop! Let me guess, you're gonig to register?" she said, she then looked at Jack,"Ugh, please don't tell me you're registering too."

She had a beautiful Kirlia by her side.

"Hmph. See you in the contest," she said, turning and walking away as her Kirlia pranced along with her.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Lilly just shrugged as she got off of Dragonair. She thanks her and pets her. Then she turns and enters the pokemon center. Lilly goes up to the counter as she holds FireStar, who was still fainted in her arms.

"I need my FireStar healed and then I would like to register for pokemon contest." Lilly said.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Nurse Joy put her in NORMAL machine and healed her, before handing her back to Lilly.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 am

Lilly takes FireStar back and thanks Nurse Joy. FireStar begins to wake up and looks up to see Lilly. She gets her happy face as Lilly hugs her. Then she gives Nurse Joy her pokedex so she can register for the pokemon contest.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 am

A muddy and hurt Spheal scrambled out.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Lilly waits for Nurse Joy to register her so she can enter pokemon contests. FireStar jumps down to the floor and she smiles up to her trainer. Lilly looks down and smiles back.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Nurse Joy hands back the Pokedex.

"There you go! All registered! Come again! Do you need me to heal your Chimchar?" she asked.

------------

The Spheal burst out easily and tried to wriggle away, ultimate fear in its eyes.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Lilly shook her head and thanked Nurse Joy. FireStar jumps up and climbs onto her trainer's shoulder. Then Lilly turned and heads out of the Pokemon Center. Lilly pets Dragonair and thanks her for saving FireStar. FireStar jumps onto the dragonair's head and smiles down at her, also thanking her.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Dragonair takes Lilly to the contest hall.

"Last call for coordinators!" cried the man.

Dragonair then flew back to collect Jack. Once again, mid battle, Dragonair rammed him again onto her back and took him to the hall, leaving Spheal behind. Spheal stopped and watched them fly away. He didn't move, and was soon out of sight.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Lilly gets off of Dragonair and enters the contest hall. There, she received a package that was form her mom. She heads to the dresser room and opens the package to see it was her contest outfit. She gets changed and heads to where everyone that is entering the contest were. There were many people entering the contest. Lilly was excited for this as this would be her first pokemon contest.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:09 pm

"And now begins the contest! We first have... Kirsty Brine!" said the announcer.

A small girl dotted with red ribbons, even on her Pokemon, entered. One by one they entered the arena. Then it came.

"Lilly Bluespring!"
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Lilly steps out With FireStar beside her. FireStar starts off with using leer, creating a light in the air. Then she uses Fire Punch, making the leer a red LED lighting. The audience were fascinated with this light show. Then, to finish it off, FireStar jumps up and uses scratch on the light, absorbing them into her finger nails while still giving that LED light glow. Then FireStar lands on her feet while her arms were out before running around, leaving a trail of light behind. Then FireStar finishes by jumping and landing on top of Lilly's head.

Last edited by AuraTrainer08 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm

The audience cheer.

Judge 1: Excelent use of only three moves! And quite a spectacular light show!

Judge 2: Remarkable!

Nurse Joy: As said, using only three moves you made a spectacular performance! And your Chimchar is just adorable!
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Lilly waves to the audience as she heads back in and heads back to the room with the other coordinators. The light had faded and FireStar jumps down to the floor.

"We did amazing, FireStar." Lilly said.

"Chimchar! Chimchar!" FireStar cheered as she jumps up and down.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 pm

The results were now ready after some time.

"Okay! The judges have judged! here are our contestants for the next round!!" said the MC.

The cards flipped over on the screen. There were many people. A young boy with green hair. A girl with short brown hair. The girl from earlier with the Kirlia. It was getting worrying now. Lilly was not there. Then at the very end, Lilly's picture. She was safe.

"Congratulations contestants! Now let's see who our contestants will be battling!" cried the MC.

Lilly was facing the boy wit Green hair. His name was Syrus.

"We'll see how they get on tomorrow!" cried the MC.

THE NEXT DAY

Many matches passed. Then came Lilly's. Syrus stood in position and sent out his Pokemon. He had a Yanma.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Lilly stands on the other side and she sends out FireStar, which was in a capsule ball with a fire and star sticker on it.

"FireStar, Time to shine!" Lilly said as she tosses up the pokeball.

The capsuled pokeball opens up as a Fiery sphere comes out and bursts revealing FireStar with sparkling stars surround her. FireStar lands onto the battle field.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Journey - Episode II: The Jubilife Contest and Team Building!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next