HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

(Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! Empty
PostSubject: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Lilly dismounts off of Dragonair as FireStar jumps down from her trainer's shoulder. Lilly smiles as she kneels down to the skitty with Firestar coming up to it calmly. Lilly slowly puts a hand out to it.

"Hi there. Your a cute pokemon, aren't ya." Lilly says with a smile.

"Chimchar~" Firestar calls out with a cheerful smile.
Ai
Ai

(Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Lily was oblivious to Lilly's greeting, she had all of sudden become preoccupied with trying to capture her tail, her method of doing so being to chase it round and round in a circle. She skipped a few times as she did so, attempting to jump up to catch it. Unfortunately, it seemed to be impossible. The Skitty soon gave up and sighed, curling up into a little ball. By this point it had completely forgotten about the existence of Lilly, which would soon prove to be a bad thing as Skitty realized the trainer standing right next to it, causing Skitty to jump out of her skin. It then curled up into a small little ball, afraid of what Lilly might do to her, unknown to her that Lilly really was quite harmless.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Lilly just giggles and smiles as she watches the skitty chase it's tail. But then Lilly could see that the skitty became startled when it noticed her and FireStar. FireStar begins to wave her hands while trying to tell the skitty that her trainer is harmless and that she wouldn't hurt any pokemon.

"It's okay, little skitty. I won't hurt you. I rather see happy and safe pokemon and Dragonair has been by our side since yesterday too, right Dragonair?" Lilly explains as she gives Dragonair a gentle pet.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

The Skitty suddenly emerged from the little ball of safety and transitioned to a great big hug of joy. It landed on Lilly and huggled her, before turning and licking Dragonite's face. Dragonite let out a roar of happiness, and nudged the little kitty Pokemon with its horn, tickling Skitty. Skitty laughed with a series of 'nya's, hugging the female trainer even tighter. A very bipolar Pokemon, the Skitty had went from utter terror to extreme love with one sentence.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Lilly giggles when the skitty jumped into her lap and she holds her gently in her arms. FireStar jumps back onto her trainer's shoulder as she joins in the giggling when Dragonair use her horn to lightly nuzzle the skitty, which seems to tickle her. SO far, the morning wasn't so bad as Lilly was becoming happy again. Then she turns to the skitty.

"Do you know someplace where I could quickly change?" Lilly asks the skitty as she gently holds her.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:25 am

The Skitty looked at Lilly with what seemed like an oblivious expression, however it was hard to tell considering her eyes were half closed. After a pause from Skitty, hinting that it had no clue, it then let out a "Skitty~!" and began to huggle Lilly again, snuggling tightly into her. The Skitty seemed to be showing a lot of compassion towards Lilly, considering that it was a wild Skitty that had barely just met her. At least the wild Skitty hadn't met someone else, perhaps with darker intention, and done the same with them.

Last edited by Ai on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 am

Lilly just shrugs as she smiles at the little kitty pokemon that was just being too cute. But Lilly was gonna need to find someplace to change out of her contest costume. FireStar hops onto her trainer's shoulder as she happily smiles at the wild skitty. Then FireStar starts mentioning that she wants to show the skitty a performance.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 13, 2014 1:26 pm

((Gah~! I just noticed I called you Aure in my post ^3^' I'll go fix it))

The Skitty listened to FireStar, occasionally nodding to show that it was listening. It then spoke back to DarkFlare, "Ski Ski Skitty!" Skitty was agreeing to Firestar's idea and was happy to watch FireStar do the performance in front of Skitty. Skitty seemed to really like the idea of contests and performances actually.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building! H6Q0F8z

(Remake 2) Pokemon Journey - Episode II: Jubilife Contest and Team Building!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1