HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

(Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! Empty
PostSubject: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Amelia smiles as she looks at the female Nidoran as she gently pets her. Meanwhile, Blade was still offering the one half of the mushroom to the Marill. Amelia turns to them and she smiles.

"Treecko? treecko?" Blade calls as if asking the Marill.

Coral and StarPearl gathers around the female Nidoran, but being sure to give her some space. The corsola and spoink seems to want to be friends with the female Nidoran.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 pm

The nidoran smiled lightly to Amelia, the pokemon's face shining a bit brightly when she was petted. Someone chuckled from nearby though. "Prepare for trouble," the voice began, clearly a woman's voice. "Make it double," another spoke before a net was tossed out at Amelia and her companions as well as the female nidoran.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"Huh!?" Amelia shouts out as she turns to the two mysterious figure.

The net traps her and the pokemon before she could get out of the way. StarPearl cuddles closer to Amelia again, being scared, while Coral stays in-front of the Nidoran as if protecting it from whoever these humans were. Blade stood in-front of the Marill to also protect it from these bad people. Amelia picks up Starpearl and holds her close before glaring at the two bad people.

"Who are you and what do you want!?" Amelia shouts out in anger.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:47 pm

"Isn't that cute; a little girl trying to ask us what we're doing," the woman's voice spoke as she came from hiding, her two partners coming from their cover as well. "Very much so," a man spoke from beside her, though moments later he looked to the woman's hair. "Is that a new bow! Oh my, you didn't tell me you were buying a new fashion accessory!" His hands clasped together before he jumped a couple of times. "It's new isn't it! Where'd you get it from!" His voice was that of a child, comedical as the woman looked down with her fist clenched. "This is why I didn't tell you," she yelled before looking up to Amelia. "Quick, get the pokemon!" A pokemon then lunged from her side, her second partner. It made a strange calling out, the pokemon looking to Amelia's eyes. It was as if it were putting her to sleep, the pokemon dark in color and floating a little above the ground. "Go to sleep," it told her. "Rest for a bit..."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Amelia stares into the pokemon's eyes as her eyes begin to droop, but she tries to stay awake and hope for her father to come. Meanwhile, StarPearl, in Amelia's arm, fell asleep first as her pearl falls off and onto the ground. Coral tried to stay awake, but then she lost the fight and she fell asleep. Blade tried to stay strong while protecting the Marill to stay awake. Amelia glares at them as her eyes droop even more.

"You won't...get away...with this...Your gonna be...sorry...My father happens...to be a...Pokemon Ranger..." Amelia drowsily says before she fell asleep, leaving Blade as he looks back to his trainer and his friends.

"Treecko! Treecko..." Blade calls out before he too fell asleep.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:12 pm

The two strangers laughed as Darkrai's hypnosis impacted the entire group. The nidoran cried out for help to the sleeping trainer and her pokemon, stolen away while Darkrai feasted on the group's dreams and left with his trainer and her companion. The net woudl be long gone, as would the strangers, by the time Amelia woke up.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:40 pm

As Amelia and her pokemon woke up, Her father, Yunako, comes running up in his Pokemon Ranger uniform. Blade smiles as he calls out, but StarPearl and Coral hides behind Amelia as she stands up before taking a look around. Blade inspects the marill to see if it was okay. Her father comes up to her as he takes a hold of her shoulders.

"Amelia! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Her father asks as he inspects her for nay injuries.

"I'm fine, dad. We'll all fine." Amelia answers to reassure her father.

"What happened? I got an sos that you and Blade along with a few other pokemon were in trouble." Her father asks as he explains the mission he received.

But after her father explains the mission, Amelia starts to recollect what happened as she starts to look around in a state of panic. StarPearl and Coral also looks around for the Nidoran, when Amelia realized that those bad people with that legendary got away with it.

"Dad! We have to go after them!" Amelia shouts out in worry.

"After who?" Her father asks.

"Those bad people used this pokemon that I've never seen before put my pokemon friends and I asleep while we were hanging around with the two wild pokemon, the Marill and a female nidoran! I think those bad people took it! Dad, we just got to save it! We just got to!" Amelia cries out as her father pulls her into a hug.

"Calm down, sweetheart. We'll get your little friend back. Afterall, it is my duty as a pokemon ranger to protect the pokemon." Her father says as he re-assures her.

Amelia looks up at her father as she smiles as StarPearl and Coral comes out from behind their trainer. They could sense trust in their trainer's father as he pulls out his Capture Styler and he activates it on the wild marill.

"Marill, help us! Capture Styler on!" Her father calls out as the spin top flies from his capture styler and it goes around the marill. Her father swings the energy blade for the capture styler to capture Marill for it to help them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:46 pm

The pokemon resisted the capture, shaking its head at Amelia's father. It didn't seem to show much trust towards the father, but moreso to Amelia. It moved its way behind her, hiding because the father had just instantaneously jumped up and attempted a capture unlike her. Meanwhile, one of the strangers was in the tree and laughed a bit. "We were doing our jobs," she spoke. Darkrai was in her shadow in hiding, making her seem like she was vulnerable. "We capture pokemon for a living. We test on them; hurt them; change them... We make them powerful beyond your wildest dreams. Of course, there are exceptions..."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Both Amelia and her father as well as the other pokemon turns to the tree. Blade once again gets in-front of the marill, protecting as Amelia's father gets in-front of her. Coral and StarPearl stays with Blade as Coral re-assures the Marill that their trainer's father will help them.

"You there! How could you do such a thing? Stealing Pokemon is wrong and cruel, especially when it comes to stealing wild pokemon! As a Pokemon Ranger, You will be put to justice!" Her father calls out.

Amelia puts on a serious face as she steps up and she stands besides her father. Her pokemon stands beside their trainer, ready for battle.

"That goes for me too! Pokemon aren't meant to be treated as tools ro weapons of war!" Amelia shouts out as her pokemon agrees with their trainer. Amelia turns back to the Marill with a smile, as if showing it that it can trust her father. "Don't worry, Marill. My father is a Pokemon ranger. He helps protect Pokemon while defending the nature." Her Father looks back at the Marill, also smiling, before he and Amelia turns back to the bad people.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 11:15 pm

The marill seemed to be a little scared regardless, the pokemon rushing a second time behind Amelia's leg. "Pokemon are not weapons of war... I can agree to that," the woman told Amelia's father and the trainer. "But they deserve to be strong; they fight by us day in and day out... They are friendly to us, kind and caring... But they are not strong enough to always protect us as they will." The woman chuckled as Darkrai moved from her shadow and floated down. "I am stronger by my trainer... But there are some things even I cannot do," he told Amelia and her father. "But... She has helped me... We will be together permanently as trainer and pokemon because of this..." The pokemon began a hypnosis against Amelia's father. "Only seeing will be believing... Sleep; fall into the world of dreams and I can show you..."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 11:30 pm

"Ah! Ngh!" Her father shouts out as his eyes begin to droop.

"Dad! Stay awake!" Amelia calls out before turning to them. "I won't let you get away with this!"

"Treecko!" Blade calls out as he steps forward in-front of his trainer, Then follows StarPearl and Coral.

"Alright, if what you say is true, then why did you trap us with that net and have that pokemon put us to sleep int eh first place? We weren't causing any harm! I may be a trainer, but I would never mistreat pokemon or use them for evil!" Amelia shouts out at them.

Amelia's father looks at her as he smiles, feeling proud of her. But then the sleepiness catches onto him as he collapses over and he falls asleep. Amelia turns to her father as did her pokemon.

"Dad!" Amelia calls out before turning to them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 11:36 pm

The woman had gotten out of the tree by the point that Amelia turned back to look at her. Darkrai disappeared into her father's shadow, projecting itself into his sleep to show him all sorts of things. Sure, pokemon felt pain when they were tested upon and forced to fight, but the smiles they gave their trainers afterwards upon being stronger seemed to make up for it. "Can't you see," the pokemon asked Amelia's father. "This is not an evil act... The ones that cannot handle the strength are set free... They are given to trainers that are of the same strength... They are not killed; they are not harmed beyond what makes them stronger..."

"You shouldn't try waking him up," the woman told Amelia as she stepped towards her. "Or else things could be bad for him... I could have Darkrai personally rip his dreams apart and lengthen his lifespan." It was a pretty nasty threat, though it held no true meaning; yes, darkrai could take dreams, but not shorten a lifespan.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 11:50 pm

At first, Amelia hesitated from the threat. She cared about her father and she didn't want to lose him. But she closes her eyes as she sighs before motioning her pokemon to stand down. They look at her at first, but did as they were told as Blade backs up back to the marill.

"You better be telling the truth. But you should also know that I am always honest. I would never in my right mind treat my pokemon badly. I treat them as my friends...most-likely as my family. I give them love...care...and kindness...and I make sure that they get good training and not rush through it. I take my time with my pokemon." Amelia explains as her pokemon looks up at them.

"Treecko! Treecko, tree! cko!" Blade calls as he climbs onto his trainer's shoulder while trying to say that he trusts her.

"Corsola! Cor!" Coral calls out next as she stands by her trainer with a kind smile.

"Spoink! Spoink!" StarPearl calls out next, also beside her trainer as she bounces with her pearl now back on her head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 11:54 pm

The marill watched the ongoing events from behind Amelia's leg, Darkrai leaving her father's dreams so he could awaken. He fled to the woman's shadow, the adult turning around in a chuckle. "Sometimes caring and love isn't enough," she told her. "You say many things, but what of trust... If your life depended on it, would you trust your pokemon to save you or have even a slight fear of death?" She turned her head to look at Amelia. "Darkrai is my partner... No, he's family to me. We both trust each other with our lives and souls."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:02 am

"Of course I would! Pokemon are like my family! I would do anything to keep them safe and protect them from danger! I give them my love, my care and my trust with my life. I would never mistreat them!" Amelia answers back.

While Amelia was answering to the woman, her father wakes up as he starts to sit up. He looks over at Amelia and he smiles as he listens. Her pokemon also watch as they listen as well, Blade was even smiling as he had a look of trust in his eyes, for he trusts his trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:06 am

"Then prove me wrong," the woman told Amelia. "Come, see for yourself. If you feel it so wrong, see it for yourself." Darkrai began to emit another wave of hypnosis against her and her pokemon, the woman turning and stepping towards hte trainer. "I will take you at your word, but you must agree to see what the organization is about instead of falsely accusing us as evil." She then stepped again and stood still. "Agreed?"
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:14 am

This time, Amelia didn't hesitate as her father stood up. StarPearl and Coral huddles close to their trainer as Blade drifts to sleep. She kept them close to her as she looks at the woman straight in the eyes. Amelia could tell that her pokemon were scared, but Star Pearl and Coral had trust in her trainer as they calm down a bit.

"Alright, Agreed." Amelia answers.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:18 am

"Darkrai," the woman spoke, the pokemon's eyes flashing in her shadow before the pokemon burst forth towards Amelia, jumping into her shadow to put her out and take her into the world of sleep. The woman then looked to the trainer's father. "Same threat to you... I'll have her killed if you interfere," she told him as a light grin swept her face. "She will be shown utter lies. And you cannot do anything." "Sleep," Darkrai spoke to Amelia. "Dream of what has been told. Cast those dreams aside and view the reality..."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:30 am

The Pokemon Ranger turns to the woman with concern in his eyes, but he nods none the less as he looks back as Amelia and her pokemon falls to the ground, going to sleep. In the dream, Amelia looks around with curiosity while seeing if her pokemon were here too. Blade calls out as she turns and the treecko jumps into her arms, Amelia hugs him close as she smiles. Soon, her other two pokemon finds her. But now they had to wait for the pokemon as Amelia was starting to think that she heard of the pokemon before from studies, but that would have to wait for now.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 am

Darkrai began forging dreams in front of Amelia. He revealed the greater portions of what the organization did for pokemon as opposed to the negative, revealing lies to her while, at the same time, the truth. He was not a pokemon to lie, which was why he could forgive himself for showing only good portions, since it was still true. "Can you see... The smiles on their faces," he asked, trainers in teh dream laughing happily with pokemon of different color schemes, appearance, and power. "Some like cute, weak pokemon... Others the strongest they can find... It builds trust having someone similar to you..." He shut his eyes in front of Amelia.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:45 am

Amelia watches as the dark pokemon showed her the dreams and she could see the happy faces of both trainer and pokemon. As she and her pokemon watches, Amelia was starting to understand that this organization wasn't actually evil. Blade was getting fascinated with the happy pokemon as did Coral and StarPearl. Amelia looks down at her pokemon and she could see that they want to be happy and strong like them, Amelia smiles at them. For she would train them to become strong but also with trust and care and love as they look back at the dream the dark pokemon is showing them as they also listen.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 am

Darkrai continued to talk onwards about hte organization before he released the dream he had manifested. "You can wake up now," he told Amelia and her pokemon before he disappeared from her vision. He had left her shadow and dreams, returning to the woman who had since turned from Amelia's father. "Don't blame her if she wants to join us," she grinned in statement to him. "You won't be able to convince her of hte truth... It's hard when someone has seen it and will believe it."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 am

Amelia and her pokemon wakes up as her father helps her up. Amelia hugs her father as he hugs her back before petting Treecko on the head. They let go as Amelia turns back to the woman and the dark pokemon, She believes it somewhat, but something tells her to do her own training to get her pokemon to become strong. She looks down at her pokemon as they stayed by her side, as if wanted to be trained by them.

"I'm starting to understand now. But still, I will train them myself. They're weak now, but with good training, compassion, care and trust, they will become strong. I'm gonna enter the pokemon league and travel the world with my pokemon by my side with trust, love and compassion. They trust me and I trust them and we will become strong together." Amelia says to the woman.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:13 am

"I would expect no less," the woman told Amelia, her grin having disappeared from her face upon the girl waking up. She turned and waved to her gently. "But now that you know, please don't interfere with anyone that is recruited with us; we're for a good cause." She then turned to leave, taking a few steps before she coughed momentarily. "But before I go, I suppose I shouldn't leave without something for you to remember me by." She turned again and tossed Amelia a map. "There's a place marked on the map. Come for a visit sometime, okay? THen I can show you more." She waved and disappeared with Darkrai's help.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:37 am

Amelia catches the map and she takes a look at as the woman the pokemon disappears. It was the map of the region that had each of the town located. Her father watched them as he somewhat had suspicions still. He still think that this organization was good, but something told him that there was more to this organization than that. But the pokemon ranger would have to look into it later as he turns back to Amelia.

"Are you alright now, Amelia?" Her father asks with concern.

"Dad, I'm fine." Amelia says as she re-assures her father.

"That's good. But you know I have to make sure that you and your pokemon aren't hurt. I need to report to headquarters, there is just something about that organization that doesn't make sense." Her father says.

Once they bid farewell, Amelia's father heads off to the Pokemon Ranger Headquarters as she turns to the Marill. Blade jumps down as he asks if the Marill is okay. Then Amelia puts the map away in the key item pocket as she kneels down to it.

"You seem to be really attached to me. How would you like to travel with us?" Amelia asks her offer to the Marill.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! H6Q0F8z

(Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next