HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Zach: Well that depends...did they wear weird spandex and have teal bowl cuts?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 pm

"Not that I saw. I couldn't really see anything to begin with," the gym leader said to Zach. "They could have been though. I'm not completely sure. Anyway, we need to go to town and report that the mine has collapsed so someone can either come fix it or make sure no one comes trying to get in."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Zach: Alright.

They ran back to Oreburgh City.

Zach: Where do we report this?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 pm

The gym leader looked at Zach. "I would guess that we would report it to the police," he said to Zach, turning and pointing to a building before he started walking towards it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Zach followed him into the building which was the Police station.

[You do the talking, I don't know what to do other than follow.]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:47 pm

The gym leader didn't talk much to Zach for a bit, seeming more focused on reporting that the mine had collapsed. He had Zach wait outside of a room when they reached it, walking in. Judging from the bit of noise that was coming from the room, the leader was discussing calmly with the officer what had happened, taking her step-by-step through teh events that had taken place. It took an hour or two, but when he came out he was confident that everything would be settled. "Sorry it took so long," the leader apologized to Zach. "I wasn't taking any risks by not saying what needed to be said."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Zach: Well I'm just glad it's over. Now please tell me, what happened down in that mine? Why did it collapse like that?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:54 pm

"I'm not really going to reveal the details," the leader said to Zach, thinking of a way to take the boy's mind off of the subject. When he had a thought, he looked at him. "I'm guessing that you're a trainer? Would you be interested in challenging the gym later? Normally that's why trainers come and visit this place," he siad ot Zach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Zach decided to stay off the topic of the mine...for Now.

Zach: Yes. I have come here to Challenge the Gym. My name is Zach Swasta, from Sandgem town.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 am

"Well Zach, it's nice to meet you," the gym leader said to him. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you will bring to the gym. However, right now I have to get my pokemon restored at the pokemon center and buy a new stock of items. Stop by the gym tomorrow. I can assure you that I'll be ready then," he said to Zach, and with that, he started walking away from the trainer and towards his next stop.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 am

Zach caught up with him.

Zach: Oh wait...before you go...what is your name.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 12:29 am

"My name is Roark," the gym leader said to Zach after turning. "Now if you'd excuse me, I do have to get my pokemon restored." He then turned and left the trainer again, wondering if he would approach him again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 am

Zach: Good to meet you, Roark. See you tommarow.

Zach went back to the other side of town. He walked past the mine, where people were clearing the rocks out.

Zach picked a nice spot by a rocky cliff where he viewed the beauty of the sunset. He got out his phone, and Dialed Prof. Rowan's Lab. After a few rings, he answered.

Rowan*: Yes? Who is this?

Zach: It's me, professor.

Rowan*: Ahh, Zachary. Are you in Oreburgh City? Did you have your Gym battle?

Zach: No. It's those galactic wierdos. They've hit this town. Twice.

He told Rowan everything from the ones who stole Dragonair, to the situation in the mine.

Rowan*: Hmm, indeed. You were lucky to get out of that alive. Just be glad that was Roark who gotten you out of that. He knows that mine more than anyone, that's why he's the gym leader.

Zach: I could tell. Well I just wanted to tell you that, Professor.

Rowan*: Yes, and well done. We'll keep an eye out for more signs like this. Good luck tommarow.

He hung up. Zach let all his Pokemon out. He sat on a rock and watched the sunset. Ferdinand was on his shoulder, Kex layed by the rock, Neo snooped around Curiously, and Bien flew around in the air. Zach sat in a david pose.

Zach: Well. Tommarow, it begins.

As soon as nightfall hit, Zach recalled his four Pokemon, and went for the Pokemon center, where he would rest for the night.

A long, hard day for Zach Swasta has finally passed. One even more than the previous. From battling in the trainers school to the escape from the mine, It all leads to the third day, where Zach will fight in his first Gym Match. But, will he be victorious?

To Be Continued...
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 am

Chapter 6
Zach meets his Match

Zach Swasta's third day of being a Pokemon Trainer has now arrived. He is currently in Oreburgh City and ready for his first Gym Battle with Roark, the Oreburgh Gym leader. After healing his Pokemon one last time, Zach sets out of the Pokemon and heads for the Gym. He gets there, and looks up at it.

Zach: Whoa! That's one...rocky, place.

He takes a step in and looks around the gym. It's a place that looks like it was carved out of a mountain.

Zach: Alright, so I'm here...now what...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 am

A person walked up to Zach. 'Welcome to the gym,' the man said to him. 'Roark is just up ahead.'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 am

Zach: Thanks.

He went up to see Roark, standing on one end of the arena.

Zach: Alright Roark. I'm finally here. Are you ready?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 am

Roark looked at Zach, knowing he was the one he had seen in the mine yesterday. He didnt forget faces so easily. "Yes, Im ready," he said, the other man walking over handing him his pokeballs. "But are you ready Zach," the leader asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 am

Zach tightened his hat, and gripped his Pokeballs.

Zach: You KNOW I'm ready!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 6:35 pm

The gym leader smiled, looking at Zach. He took out his first pokeball, and he pressed the button making it turn to its regular size. "I want to see which pokemon you're going to be using first," he said to him, waitig for Zach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Zach threw a pokeball.

Zach: Go Kex!

Kex the Houndour came out.

Kex: Dour!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Roark Pokemon:
Geodude - Lvl 12 - Male - ? Hits
Tackle-atk, defence curl, mud sport, rock polish, rock throw-atk
Onix - Lvl 12 - Male - ? Hits
Mud sport, tackle-atk, harden, bind-atk, curse, rock throw-atk, rage-atk
Cranidos - Lvl 14 - Male - 7 Hits
Headbutt-atk, leer, focus energy, pursuit-atk

'Alright, are you ready,' Roark asked, being a bit redundant as he tossed his pokeball out for the battle. He let his cranidos out before smiling.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

Zach: Yep! Alright Kex, use leer!

Kex's eyes glew in a leer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 am

Roark Pokemon:
Cranidos - Lvl 14 - Male - 7 Hits

'Nice try,' Roark said to Zach. 'Cranidos, dodge and counter with headbutt!' The pokemon turned away from the opposing pokemon, avoiding being leered before it turned its head back rushing after the houndour. 'Cranidos,' it called rushing fast, head pointed at the enemy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 am

The head butt from the Cranidos really took the wind out of Kex.

Zach: Ouch! That looks like getting hit with a bowling ball!

Kex still growled, ready to fight.

Zach: Use Ember!

Kex shot out an Ember attack.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 am

Roark Pokemon:
Cranidos - Lvl 14 - Male - 6 Hits

Cranidos took the attack, immediately jumping on contact to avoid burning further. 'Good job. Headbutt,' he ordered, hsving a plan as his pokemon proceeded to attack
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next