HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
Dragon Kurai

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm

No one seemed to be responding to Zach after a bit. It could have been that either someone was ignoring hi calls, or hte person didn't really hear him, and was focused on something else. Either way, no one still replied, even after a few minutes when Zach's voice was echoing through the mine. However, he seemed to have disturbed a couple of sleeping pokemon, as now the mine was alive with different types of sounds, meaning that different types of pokemon would be able to be found in the cave.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Zach: ...........................................That doesn't sound too good..........................

Ferdinand: Piplup....

And Zach continued down deeper into the cave.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 pm

The noises of the pokemon continued to run down andabout the cavern as if they were the pokemon themselves. It was clear that the cavern was able to bounce noises off the wall, and someone talking was faintly passing through the cavern, though the words couldn't be made out.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Zach looked around nervously.

Zach: I tell you what Ferdinand, for a coal mine, this place sure is creepy.

Ferdinand: Pip...Lup...

Suddenly, he heard something.

Zach: What was that...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:08 pm

A swarm of bats ran by Zach's head, as well as his pokemon's head. The bats were moving to somewhere deeper in the cavern. They were hoping that by doing this, perhaps they would be able to actually get some rest before a roar came from the other end of the mine. The place shook a bit, rocks from the roof falling to the floor.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Zach stopped, then started running frantically ahead when the Rocks started falling. Ferdinand was equally scared. Zach then decided to directly find the gym leader directly.

Zach: Hello?! Gym leader?! I know you're down here!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Throughout the mine the halls seemed to be shaking. Rocks continued to fall, making blocks to where Zach wouldn't be able to get out without the help of a pokemon that could move or break them. "Is someone else in here," the gym leader's voice rang, though it was a bit faint from all the rocks and noise.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Zach: Yo, man! I'm kinda in need of assistance over here!

He returned Ferdinand and sent out Kex, invade he was needed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:57 pm

"I'm sorry whoever you are, but I'm unable to help you at the moment," the gym leader called out to Zach. The gym leader was a bit tied up at the moment, a couple of thieves running by Zach into a different hall of the mine as the entrance to the hall caved in. "However, I'm a bit afraid that we'll be stuck down here if something doesn't happen quick. We may just be crushed by the mine," the gym leader said, trying to encourage Zach to be hasty.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Zach saw the thieves in the cave.

Zach: What?! Their in here too?!

Zach and Kex got out into the hall where the rocks were falling.

Zach: Hey, where are you?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:21 pm

"I'm deeper into the mine," the gym leader caled, still unsure who they were speaking to. "Please, hurry. They set my pokeballs a long ways away, and I can't get to my pokemon to get out! They've got me tied up! Precious oxygen is being lost!" Rocks kept falling as the mine was collapsing. Zach would find rocks fall right in front of him, sealing off the entrance to get to the gym leader.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Zack ran up and started to untie him.

Zach: Are you the gym leader?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

The gym leader looked at Zach. "Yes, but now isn't the time for introductions," they said to him, looking at the mine collapsing. he rushed over picking up a couple of pokeballs, looking up at the roof where the two thieves had come from. "We have to get up there!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Zach found a bunch of Pokeballs on the floor. He tossed them over to the man.

Zach: Here, are these your Pokemon?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

The man looked at Zach catching the pokeballs. "They are others' pokemon," he said to him. He had already picked his up. "Those thieves left them when the mine started shaking.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 am

Zach: Okay then.

He looked at the opening above.

Zach: How do we get up there?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 2:23 am

'Im not exactly sure,' the gym leader said, looking ariund the mine. 'Look, there's a ladder,' he said pointing and rushing to it. He picked it up on one end. 'Well, don't just stsnd there, Help me move it!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 am

Zach and Kex picked up the Ladder, and moved it to the position of the opening.

Zach: Is this good?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:10 pm

The gym leader set the ladder up, and he immediately started crawling up. He thought that the trainer would start climbing on his own, so he didn't say anything tryign to urge him to climb.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Zach recalled Kex and started his climb up.

Zach: Hey, are we almost up there yet?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 pm

The gym leader didn't respond to Zach, instead continuing to climb. "Just keep climbing," he said after a little while, climbing fast himself hearing sounds. And don't think that it's over when we get up there. You're going to have to run!" The gym leader eventually reached the top of the ladder, and he took off rushing to get a little ways away as the ground shook a bit.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Zach:...Why....

Zach finally go to the top, out of the mine. He looked back to see what was the problem.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

The ground continue to shake until it started crumbling down a bit. The two were on teh top of a cave-in, the ground falling into the room that they had just escaped from. "What are you waiting for! Would you run!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm

[Kex got recalled]

Zach started running from the disappearing ground like he was being chased by a charging tauros.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:08 pm

[Two = referring to you and the gym leader]

The gym leader eventually stopped running when he felt that he was a safe distance from the ground caving in. When Zach nearly passe dhim he grabbed the trainer's arm pullig him back a bit, turning him and letting him watch the ground cave into the below room beside him. "You know that those criminlas did this," he asked Zach, turning his head to look at him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next