HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 am

[[What you mean by "man"? O.o]]

Lucario is about to faint. Might be a good opportunity to capture him.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 am

[ i ment his age, if hes under 13 i'll call him kid, if hes under 18 i'll call him teenager, if hes under 25 i'll call him young man, if hes under 50 i'll call him Man, and if hes older than 50 i'll call him old man got it?]
Slasher walked to Lucario and picks him up walking to Lalnda. Lalnda nodded and tapped Lucario with a pokeball.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 2:57 am

[[Why did you have to capture him? Im too lazy to go to Serebii... LOL]]

Lucario's captured.

[[EDITING APP]]
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Lalnda placed Lucario's pokeball on his belt to let him rest. Slasher didn't even look as he attacked the food furiously. Ivan just sipped from his juice. Lalnda Got up and cleaned up after awhile, making sure he leaves no mess. Lalnda blinked as he heard something speeding toward him, he swiftly jumped to the side.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 15, 2013 10:47 am

[[Originally you got Heatran but since you ain't qualified yet to meet a Legendary, it's a no-no. :P]]

It's a raging Torterra/M/58

The ground shook as if there was an earthquake as the humongous Pokemon runs towards Lalnda and the picnic. It roared.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Lalnda yelled and jumped landing on the raging pokemons back. "AH! يا لا المشرح، ايفان، أحد مساعدتي!!!!!" ( AH! Oh No Slasher, Ivan anyone Help Me!!!) he yelled as the pokemon raged on. Slasher and Ivan immediately look up. Slasher glared at the sound of Lalnda yelling and rush towards it, Ivan following close behind, "Maestro! Fueron llegando!" ( Master! Were Coming)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 am

Torterra stopped rampaging. He shook his body rapidly trying to take Lalnda off him.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Lalnda keep his grip as Slasher and Ivan arrived. Slasher growled and released a powerful Flamethrower, Lalnda jumped off after he saw the attack, he rolled as he landed running to his pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 11:02 am

Torterra got hit by the FLamethrower. Good decision but it angered him even more. He decides to ram towards Slasher. On second thought, why is he not using any Pokémon move? Why keep ramming? No one knows.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Slasher grunted as he stopped the pokemon with his bear hands. since if he would of dodged Lalnda would be hit. Ivan grabbed Lalnda and jumped away, giving Slasher a nod. Slasher nodded back and jumped above the pokemon before coming down with Hi Jump Kick.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 am

[[I'm not sure if Blazikens can be that strong. o.o]]

Torterra sidestepped this time evading the attack. He would then stomp the ground rapidly and shake it with Earthquake.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 pm

(Eh its Rp)

Blazikin dodged the earthquake effectively by jumping high off the ground, Slasher then used a wide spread flamethrower. Ivan and Lalnda stood watching.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 2:51 pm

[[Eh, I'd count that as God-modding. Don't do it again.]]

Torterra got hit super effectively as he tried to ram Slasher again who should now be would-be landing.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Slasher grunted as he was hit, he quickly rerighted himself and put some distance between him and the pokemon. He glared, ' I can't keep getting hit like that..' he thought he charged quickly attacking with a powerful Fire punch. Lalnda watched closely looking for opening, but he didn't notice two eggs falling toward him intill he looked up, just to get hit in the face by two eggs, strangely no damage to the eggs, "uh...."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Torterra dodged again and used another Earthquake.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Slasher grunted as the cycle repeated, Lalnda rubbed his head when he noticed something on the pokemon, "Slasher!مهاجمة شجرة على ظهره من موقعه الضعيف" ( Attack the tree on its back thats its weak spot) Slasher grunted and speeded up and quickly aimed a Focus blast at the tree on the pokemon's back.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 am

The attack is successful. The Torterra is wearing down. Torterra decides to slam his rugged and colossal body to the Blaziken for some damage; sacrificing himself to suffer the same amount of damage he would cause. Torterra used Wood Hammer!
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Slasher grunted as he tried to dodge but was hit on his right arm and leg. Slasher Fire another Flamethrower once again at the tree while jumping back.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 pm

The goliath won't let himself get hit on the same spot again; especially not on his weak spot. He decides to ram Slasher further; using Wood Hammer again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Slasher jumped over landing on the pokemons back, he quickly used a sweep kick covered in flames. Lalnda looked over the eggs.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 am

[[You mean Blaze Kick?]]

The huge tree on the back of Torterra gets shaken as flames raced from its "roots" and up to its trunk which spread on the branches and leaves. It looked like a tower is on fire. The leaves quickly turned to ashes. The Continent Pokémon tries to shake the flames off its back only to run out of energy and faint. Thankfully, the winds blew the fires off the fainted Grass/Ground-type. Slasher has won the battle.

Slasher grew to Level 59 with 0 EXP left!
Slasher learned Sky Uppercut!
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 am

Lalnda walked to the fainted pokemon, "I wonder why he was so angry.." Slasher limped to him. "Who knows" He said, reaching into Lalnda bag to get a potion, then drinking it. Ivan went back into his pokeball, as Lalnda left a few oran berries next to the fainted pokemoas he and the now somewhat healed Slasher, the stopped at the pokemon center and Lalnda waited calmly to get everyone back, afterwards he was wondering outside of the city, looking for plants for some medicine he was making to treat a friends problem. He stared blankly at the sight of a pokemon flying at him, "Not again..."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 11:10 pm

??? VS. Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 413-sandya

A Sandy Cloak Wormadam is leaping towards him. Why are these wild Pokemon going after Lalnda?

Sandy Cloak Wormadam | Male | Lv; 57 | HP: 20/20
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

The pokemon was coming too fast too pull out one of his pokemon so he, by reflex, hi-kicked the pokemon when it was in range.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm

The wild Wormadam got a nice boot to his face. "What's that for," he asked in an innocent and confused tone.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next