HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Yveltal
Yveltal

Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Lalnda tilted his head, "You surprised me and my reflexes kicked in. are you ok now?" He asked nicely, speaking english as he was unsure if the pokemon could understand his native language.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

"Oh, sorry. That happens to me all the time. I always rush and for some reason I don't notice people in front of me that I seem to be charging towards... I'm really sorry," he said as he left peacefully. Whether to fight this Pokémon or not, it's Lalnda's choice.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 am

Lalnda tilted his head,"okay then." then he grasped as something else latched its teeth on his head. He looked up, easily brushing off the pain.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 am

(Blame the RNG for encountering rare Pokémon all the time.)

Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 392a

It's an Infernape whose teeth are latched on his head, arms wrapped around his body and the Pokémon’s legs are wrapped on Lalnda's waist. He let out weird angry growls.

Male / Lv. 58
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Lalnda blinked up at the Ape and sweatdroped, he didn't feel any pain. "Uh..." Lalnda brought his hand up and tickled the Ape's nose to see if he will let go.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 am

(Next time, don't determine how a wild Pokémon will come at you. That's the mod's job.)

The Infernape jumped away and landed beside her, obviously looking for a fight.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 pm

[ Ok and Lalnda's a Guy -_-"]

Lalnda took Ivan pokeball and let him out, "You read Ivan?" Ivan looked at the ape, "Da."(Yes) Ivan took a battle stance while Lalnda backed up.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 10:19 pm

The Infernape stood still with caution, obviously waiting for Lalnda to make a move.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 pm

"Давайте веселиться, да?" ( Let's have fun, yes?) Ivan said in that creepy russian manor. "ايفان قنبلة الطين!" ( Ivan, Mud Bomb ) Ivan made swift work of using Mud Bomb.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am

Infernape got hit on the face - super effective. He shook his head around just enough until the mud in his eyes is thrown away. He leaped towards Ivan the Quagsire and would try to punch him to the ground and end it with a flurry of kicks. Infernape would use Close Combat.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 pm

"Water Gun." Ivan charged a powerful water gun waiting for the Ape to get close.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Close Combat requires the user to give no guard. The Water Gun hit Infernape up close. But that does not stop him from hurting Ivan. He would still use Close Combat. Nevertheless, the Water Gun did a pretty good damage to Infernape.

OOC: I'll end this battle quickly because I accidentally deleted the Notepad file where I record the HP and other info of Pokémon that I mod.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 11:36 pm

(Ok) "Muddy Water." Ivan glared at the Ape attacking. Lalnda looked at the Ape ' should I catch him?'
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 5:25 am

Infernape got hit and is starting to feel weak.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 am

"Water Gun." Ivan blasted a more powerful water gun than before at the Ape. Lalnda started observing the Ape.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 5:21 am

Infernape fainted. Ivan grew to Level 58.

OOC: Alright, next posts will not be crappy anymore.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 09, 2013 5:23 pm

"Alright." Lalnda ran to Ivan and Patted his head. "your so strong." Ivan Smiled and returned to his pokeball. ' Wonders whats gonna come at me now.' Lalnda thinks.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 5:46 am

A weird Pokémon and seemingly futuristic in appearance is wandering around. It's a wild Bronzong. He went towards a tree and kept hovering around it. It's probably bored. He's alone.

Pokemon info:
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Lalnda frowned at the pokemon, ' i don't like bronzongs....' "but it looks sad, oh what should i do?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 pm

The Bronzong just kept going around the tree.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Lalnda yelled as somthing attacked the bronzong.

(eh, ran out of ideas, I hate bronzongs)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5