HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Lalnda blinked as Slasher came out of his pokeball. Slasher bowed respectful and smiled at the Lucario easing into a fighting stance. "Shall we spar as fighting types, No?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm

The Lucario was just about to jump into a higher branch when he heard Slasher's challenge. He jumps down and turns around to face the Blaziken. He walks closer and stares at the duo before smiling and bowing respectfully as well. He gets in a stance and uses body language to tell Slasher that he can go strike first.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 am

"Luchar!"(fight!) Slasher said as he charge skillfully at the Lucario and aimed a round house at his body, not attacking at full force as this is just a friendly fight. Lalnda smile and left to cook, "I'll be back with food." he said walking away.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:56 am

Lucario bent his body forward evading the kick in a same manner a boxer evades a punch. He quickly follows it up with a jumping uppercut as he spun in mid-air before landing; face turned on Slasher.

[[Shoryuken!]]
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Slasher back fliped and attacked with a fast spinning kick that was like break dancing. Lalnda was humming as he walked back and setted up a picnic. "Humm~"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Lucario did the same.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 1:32 am

Slasher grunted, impressed as he and Lucario clashed enjoying this greatly, He used his incredib balance to do a upside down axe kick. Lalnda smiled, as he finished setting up the picnic, he released Ivan and offered him tea.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:38 am

Lucario was about to stand up but he got kicked in the head. He stood up and grinned. "First hit," he said. Lucario jumped high and would wrap his legs around Blaziken's neck and get in a sitting position, then he would force himself down and that should drive Blaziken's neck and skull into the ground.

Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:10 am

Slasher countered and tossed Lucario away, "Ah a fun fight ¿No?" Lalnda sipped from his tea as Ivan opened a box of home made chocolates Lalnda made.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 am

Lucario hung onto Blaziken's head as his back met the ground. Before he met the ground, he curved his back while still hanging onto Blaziken; his legs are curved so that the knees are pushed deep on the chest. He would try to use the force and gravity to throw Blaziken over.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Slasher went flying but easily rerighted himself, landing easily. "Hmm." Slasher eyes widened as he snifffed around. "Food?" Lalnda sighed as he forgot how obsessive Slasher is with Food, especially his Food,. Slasher looked torn between continuing the spar and attacking the Food,. "Errrrrrr..."

(I'm hungry )
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 12:54 pm

[[:P]]

Lucario smells the food as well but is not so sure why Blaziken stopped moving all of a sudden. He thought that this is probably some kind of tactic so he kept his guard up.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Slasher shook and flew at Lucario with a round house kick, he was going to continue thier spar, but if all the food was gone some heads are gonna roll He thought Darkly. Lalnda sipped from his tea and Ivan at one of the chocolates, his eyes widening, "Это восхитительно! Удивительно даже, вы готовите так хорошо, мастер Lalnda!" ( This is delicious! Amazing even, You cook so well Master Lalnda), Lalnda smiled,, "شكرا ايفان" (Thank you Ivan )
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Lucario got hit on the head and tried to grab the thrown leg and kick on the back of the knee.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Slasher bent his back to weaken the kick and placed his hands on the group bringing his other leg over to kick Lucario. Ivan was eating some of the cake Lalnda made with a passionate look on his face, Lalnda just sweatdroped. "Its not that good is it?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Lucario got hit and fell to the ground. This could be the opening Slasher needs to capitalize.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Slasher grabbed Lucario's leg and lifted him off the ground, he was going to slam the Lucario. Lalnda offered Ivan some juice.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm

[[LOL A Powerbomb]]

Lucario was slammed to the ground. He still managed to wrap his legs around Slasher's right leg and pull it for Slasher to be taken off his feet. He could be planning something.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Slasher turned on his stomach placing both hands by his head and lifted his lower body. (lol flexible ) Lalnda ate hit tea cake happily as Ivan dronk his juice.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 am

[[I don't get it. Did he do a backflip?]]
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 12:59 pm

[bent Hand stand like this > ( <]
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 pm

[[Kay and sorry, I can't put up a good fight. Not used to karate things like this, I'm more of a wrestler type.]]

Lucario tried to do a sweep kick.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Slasher used his incredible strength to push himself of the ground. He came down with a axe kick, weaker than his normal one as her notice the Lucario was tiring and didn't want to badly hurt the young Man/teenager/Kid?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 am

[[Pokémon.]]

Lucario got hit and yep, he's tiring. He would try to stand up though.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 2:24 am

[ pokemon won't work, Slasher is 34 and a Man, Ivan is 45 and a Man]

Slasher speed towards Lucario jumping and did a mid-air round house kick.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Troubles [Closed]   Egyptian Troubles [Closed] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Egyptian Troubles [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next