HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internet Troubles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 am

I'll be doing my best to log on and post frequently, but my modem is "experiencing connectivity issues", which my cable/internet provider can't seem to fix. I'd really appreciate it if you guy could stay patient while this is going on, but I completely understand if those of you whose topics I'm modding or are apart of would prefer me to drop from them until I get everything in order (or permanently, if you so choose). I'm doing my best to get everything fixed, but for some reason, the people that are supposedly handling these things on a frequent basis have no clue what they're doing.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 3:10 am

Don't worry Sax. I never expect myself to drop mods because of Internet Troubles. It's very reasonable thing, and I understand completley of your situation.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 2:12 am

MY GOODNESS. I come home one day, and not one cable-company worker has been in my home, but, my internet is functioning normally. Hopefully it stays that way; I'll be active unless it malfunctions, or I get kidnapped by an angry fellow that wants to use me as a labor-camp slave. Should the latter happen, it'll be about 6 months before I'd be able to log back on. Regardless, I'm active now. *begins swinging the post hammer*
Bryan
Bryan

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Kidnapped by an angry fellow that wants to use you as a labor-camp slave? If that happens, do not call 911. And I mean "do not!" Instead, dial 742-369 (SHA-DOW) and look for Shadow. Or if you are too lazy or you just can't grab a freaking phone, it is required that you get a chalk, marker or anything that can write thickly into the ground. Here's what you do:

Draw a pentagram.
Draw a ":3" on the top triangle of the star.
Write "le appearz thy cheezburger saviors lulz" on the left triangle of the star.
Write "I can haz Shadow" on the right triangle of the star.
Write "Srsly, unleash Hell on the enemy" on the center of the star.
Draw a cheezburger on the bottom left and a half angel-demon figure on the bottom right.

What to with the circle around the star (it's a pentagram so it has a circle), put rainbows and shit on it. Yes, shit on it. I mean, poo/crap on it.

If that annoying feces don't come out, instead of shouting "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" shout, "SHADOW!"

From the solid object behind you, I shall appear. As a confirmation it is me, I will say "BAZINGA!"

You're welcome. :3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Good to have you back, Sax.

And yes, someone should make a One Piece RP.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am

Well, nice to have that as a solution, Shadow. I'll do my best to memorize it, just in case. Although, personally, I think starting a slave riot would be more entertaining, but... hard to say.
Bryan
Bryan

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 9:34 am

Yep, a slave riot would be more entertaining.
Sponsored content

Internet Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Troubles   Internet Troubles H6Q0F8z

Internet Troubles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1