HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abby's adventure closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
pokemonrpg101

Abby's adventure closed Empty
PostSubject: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 am

Abby woke up at seven and then nearly forgot that today is her day to get her first pokemon.She then dashed to the lab and opened to door.She said"professor oak are you there?"as she turned the light on.

Last edited by pokemonrpg101 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Prof Oak looke outside the lab, "Uh yeah I am," he said, and then it coukd be heard a few machines being dropped and panicly scurried around. About twenty seconds later Prof Oak drew a breath and yelled, "Come in, who is this?"
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Abby went inside and said"Hi Prof oak im Abby."She was surprised of how big the lab was inside.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 pm

"Ah the girl who wante a Pokemon," smiled Prof Oak, "Well which Pokemon would you like?" he asked, throwing out a Squirtle, Charmander and Bublasaur. The Bulbasaur, scared of Prof Oak an Charmander, ran behind a table and Charmander chase it behind, but Prof Oak got in the way and let Bulbasaur out and kept Charmander away.
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Abby said"hmm.. i will pick charmander."as she pointed to the little charmander.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 pm

"Its slightly higher level than usual," noted Prof Oak before handing it to Abby, "Hmmm yes that is genuinely strange, anyways good luck in the world. Hey could you do me a favour? Im short o pokedexes, Ill give you one for fre if you do it for me."
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Abby said"ok i will do a favour for you.What do you want me to do?".
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Prof Oak smiled, "In Route One, between here and Viridian City, there is a small stan selling potions and stuff. I leant them some pokedexes, can you ask for about fiv of them?" he asked, before returning Squirtle and Bulbasaur into their Pokeball an giving Abby six Pokeballs, "One for Charmander," he explained.
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Abby said"ok i will."She then walked off to route 1 and as soon as she got there she saw it and said"hi can i get five pokedexes?".
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 pm

The lady at the counter smiled, "That would be $20000 thank you," she joked, befire sizing Abby up, she looked luke she was Prof Oak, but she could never be sure. "Well do you have a Pokemon or some pokeballs or something from Prof Oak, sorry I need evidence."
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Abby said"ok" as she chucked charmander out of its pokeball.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

The lady smiled, "Very nice, ah, yep, i can tell its been Oak-raised," she concluded after feeling its bones for a few seconds, "Okay here's some pokedexes," she said, handing Abby 5 Pokedexes, "Theyre in a switche off state so theyre useless unless you give them to Oak."
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Abby said"Ok thank you.".She then tried to put charmander back in its pokeball but charmander avoided the beam.Charmander the jumped on to Abbys head and sat on it.Abby then went back to the lab and said"prof oak i got you five pokedexes.".
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

"Thabk you," said Prof Oak, plugging them all into some sort of power point, "Itll take a few minutes for them to boot up." Then he noyiced Charmander sitting comfortably on Abby's head, "Well that Charmander's already taken a liking to you," he said, "Wanna battle it against one of my pokemon hile we wait for the Pokedexes to recharge?"
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Abby said"ok i will battle against your pokemon while i wait.What one will you choose?".
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

"Ill us my rare Red Oddish I am observing at tge moment," declared Oak before picking a Repet Ball off his desk and throwing it, sending out a Red Oddish on level 7. "Well now lets battle," he said as Oddish started jumping down up and down bouncing from foot o foot waiting for Charmander to move.
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Abby said"ok go charmander!".Charmander jumped off of Abbys head and started jumping up and down in excitement.Charmander then stopped and said"char! Charmander!" because it was ready to battle.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:03 pm

As soon a Charmander landed on the ground Oddish moved, jumping off its feet to sprint at Charmander and use Absorb, aiming to suck out some o its nutrients.
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Charmander jumped over the oddish's head and used scratch on the back of the oddish.

Last edited by pokemonrpg101 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:10 pm

(it doesn know tackle, and almost touching thr roof is too high, maybe almost went ove Abby's head)
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm

(i modified it)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Oddish was struck forwards by the Scratch, but did an odd 180 degree roll and ran baxk at Oddish, using Absorb in an attempt to regain some of the energy it had just lost.

(remember to state whether my attack hits or misses)
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Charmander got hit by the absorb and lost some health.But then charmander breathed a ember on the oddish hoping it would hit.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Oddish was completely shocked by thr Ember and fle bacj several metres before needing to blow all the fire of itself. Scared, it didnt run at Charmabder. "Its only fire," said oak cautiously, "You will get over it, next time absorb some of his energy hile he is attacking." nervously, Oddig nodded.
pokemonrpg101

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Charmander then used its best growl.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's adventure closed   Abby's adventure closed H6Q0F8z

Abby's adventure closed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next