HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Sato
Sato

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 1:22 pm

(I don't mind as long as i am not waiting 3 days for a single post like i currently am lol.)

"Connection..." Sato said with a hard glance as he seen the smoke from the dirt upon the wild pokemons crashing into the ground blow away as Pidgeotto flew to the sky again. Both Sato and Lady Shock seen the Pidgeotto some what bend its neck, both Sato and Lady shock taking this as a rude gesture they both seemed to get angered up from these actions. "Making me want to kill you rather then capturing you, you worthless bird." Sato as he glanced hard at the Pidgeotto in the air. "Lady Shock i want you to use leer and right after use quick attack up the side of that nearby tree over there to launch yourself at Pidgeotto! and make sure its quick or i will punish you." Sato said as he pointed at a nearby tree.

Suddenly Lady Shock gave a harsh and intense stare at the Pidgeotto before bursting up the side of a tree and flying at the wild pokemon in the air hoping to connect. If connected, Lady Shock would land on the floor gaining a little recoil from the fall but waiting for the Pidgeotto's reaction, if it was to show weakness and pain then Sato would throw another pokeball but if it was to show strength Lady Shock would stay on one knee waiting for action. At the very same time Sato felt a slight wiggle in his pocket before pulling out another pokeball. "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! I RELEASE YOU!" Sato said as a Pachirisu appeared out of the pokeball. "You are no longer needed for my rise to power now you may walk until you find another trainer to capture you." Sato said to the Pachirisu not even giving it a slight stare as Pachirisu ran off crying.

~Pachirisu Released~
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:16 am

The Quick Attack managed to overtake Pidgeotto's own natural speed, and she cried out as the attack hit, doing even more damage because of the Elekid's Leer. She, again, fell from the air. This time, however, she wasn't able to recover enough to avoid the ground, and landed with a loud 'thump'. She was too weak now to recover right away, so Sato's options were open. He can either capture or finish the speedy bird Pokemon off.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 am

Sato and Lady shock watched as the bird fell down hard into the ground and without hesitation, Sato threw a Pokeball as Lady shock slowly walked over to Sato's side with quite a bit of damage mostly from recoil but damage is damage. All that is left to see if the pokemon gets captured or not.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 11:57 am

Bump
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 pm

With a flash, the Pidgeotto was sucked inside the ball. It shook once, twice, a third time, then halted. The speedy bird was caught.

Pidgeotto was caught! Would you like to give her a nickname?
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 1:10 am

Card wrote:
Here's a special Pidgeotto as an apology gift.)
OOC: I want to know whats special about this pidgeotto? and aslo could you call it Breezy

IC: Sato watched the pidgeotto get caught as he walked over and picked up the pokeball with a smile he turned towards Lady shock and gazed at her. "Good work, Lady shock... now return." Sato said holding up Lady Shocks pokeball. Suddenly a red light shoot at Lady shock and returned her back to her pokeball. "Rest up while i find one more pokemon then we will head out and defeat the worthless first gym leader." Sato said with a disgusted look on his face walking into another patch of grass.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 am

BUMP
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 am

BUMP
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 am

3RD BUMP!!!!!
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 am

4th Bump......
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 am

5th BUMP
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 am

(Sato, as much as I'd like to mod this now, I can't. I can only take two topics per day so if you want, find my post on the mod me topic and post this there. So tomorrow, I'll look at that topic and get reminded of this. Or, you can get someone else to do it. This is just my tactic of modding and winning the trial mods rivalry. XD)
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:56 am

(Iv posted so much times in the mod me section and all of them got ignored. I pmed staff members and they have not replied. As you can see iv bumped this topic 5 times and it is still not modded? iv really lost all hope.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:57 am

(Don't lose hope, young one. Just one more day, I promise you. I will come and save you from your sins. Er, I mean, I'll come and mod this topic tomorrow. Please, just trust me, good GFX fella. Post this on my Mod Me topic. I'll prioritize this one since I know the feeling of not being modded.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 pm

(Sato, I would like to be honest with you. I can mod your wild Pokemon encounter but since I have not played Unova or Kalos, I'm not giving you any of those Pokemon. Only up to Sinnoh. If that's okay with you. You can count on me on the wilds but you won't see a Unova or Kalos Pokemon. If you challenge the gym, I can't play the role and their unknowntome Pokemon. I'll go get someone who can jump in here RIGHT AWAY. Trust me. That's if your okay with not getting a Unova/Kalos okemon...)

No one jumps out from the grass. However, one spot of grass seems to be different from the others. "Something" remains planted throughout this daytime, leaving only its leaves exposed to the sun in order to avoid predators. Could it be a Pokemon? Or it's just plain out of place in a place like this?

Level 19, Female, ???

Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 5:09 am

(Yeah im fine with that, im not a big fan of the unova pokemon anyway lol but i also wanted to know whats so special about that pidgeotto? Card said that its a special pidgeotto? Is it shiny or something? On second not could you remove the Pachirisu from my profile since i released it.)

Sato would notice the patch of grass and with a gaze he would grab a pokeball from his pocket and hold it in his right hand by his face. "Blaze use ember." Sato would say as he threw the pokeball into the sky. Suddenly a red light shot from the pokeball and a growlithe came out. As Blaze landed he would shoot 5 small fire balls at the patch of grass and wait for a reaction.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 6:08 am

(*starts acting and talking like a noble knight* I shalt remove the Pachirisu as you have commanded. Regarding the winged creature you speaketh of, my Highness Queen Kare has told me that in battle, it will have the advantage in speed. It shalt float like a butterfly and stingeth like a bee, sire.)

Each fire ball hit the spot real well and the 'grass' jumps out of the ground. It's a wild Oddish that just got hit by a super effective surprise attack. It was in the process of nourishing itself so that it can wander around later at night. Disturbed, she won't take it so kindly. Who'd appreciate getting disturbed when you're just trying to get some sleep?

The angry Oddish decided to lull the Growlithe to sleep. Oddish releases a blue, sparkling powder from the leaves on top of its head. Anything that goes into this powder will instantly fall asleep. Oddish used Sleep Powder!
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 am

Sato watched as the fireballs connected perfectly onto the patch of grass and with a sudden surprise he watched an oddish jump out of the grass and as soon as the oddish would land after jumping out of the grass Blaze would send another 5 fireballs before getting struck by the sleep powder. He had gotten off a ember just before he was caught in the sleep powder. "Blaze, you listen here. You better get up this instant!!!!" Sato yelled at Blaze not paying attention if the fire balls had hit but with his words, Blaze would not reply and remain asleep.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 am

Oddish easily jumped to the side evading the fireball. A big grin is on her face upon seeing the Sleep Powder put her foe to sleep. The face expression of, "Serves you right!" Not letting down her guard and wandering in the happiness of seeing a foe helpless, Oddish gets her focused face back. This is a perfect opportunity to attack. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a Normal-type attack one would use against a foe with the upper hand in Type.

Only Acid would be a favorable move to use. Not only is it a good move, it could also lower Blaze's Special Defense stat which would only worsen the damage of the move should it keep going; and it will. Oddish fires a ball of violet acid from its mouth at the opponent. She can also fire multiple balls, one after the other if she wanted to but she's going to save those up once Blaze wakes up. Just to have something to distract his eyes.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 am

Blaze stood there not replying to Sato but instead fast a sleep which pissed Sato off. He hated weak pokemon and right now Blaze was showing signs of weakness by not showing up. Sato had seen the oddish shoot a acid ball at Blaze but still refused to say anything. "You want to stay a sleep then s be it! get hit!" Sato would say softly as his Blaze was struck by the ball of acid getting knocked back but due to the force Blaze managed to wake up. His Special Defense was now down by one stage raising the chances of losing. "Blaze use Leer then right after use Ember!" Sato said as Blaze stood his ground showing his strong will, giving the oddish a hard glare then after that opening his mouth and shooting 5 fireballs.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 am

((XD Sato sounds like Paul.))

Oddish's eyes couldn't escape the glaring Leer and was easily distracted. When Growlithe woke up, she was planning on unleashing multiple Acids for a surprise quick attack but had second thoughts. Now look what happened to her. That's what she realized. And then, fireballs hit her. With a one stage lowered defense and a super effective move hit her, the favor's on Sato's side.

"Stay down," Oddish taunted as she shook her head side to side waiting for the heat to evaporate from her body. Shortly after, Oddish fires multiple balls of violet acid from its mouth at the opponent.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 am

(Im making this trainer be a cold hearted one ^.^ so hes going to be worse then paul xD)

Sato watched the oddish get hit from the leer then get hit from the fireballs. That was two times the super effective attack landed on the grass type pokemon so it was not long until the victory would be awarded to Sato and Sato knew exactly of that. "Blaze, dodge the acid and finish it with a viscous bite." Sato said as he closed his eyes. Sato had predicted that the oddish would use acid and what did you know? he was right. Blaze dashed in towards Oddish moving in a zig zag formation to avoid the acid and just when he got close enough, Blaze jumped into Oddish with his mouth open attempting to bite the oddish with a hard and fierce grip.

"Blaze if you feel the Oddish is still alive then don't let your grip go and slam it into the ground." Sato would say turning his back to the oddish. If the bite was to connect then Blaze would then turn his head and smash the Oddish into the ground with a hard force, enough to completely knock it out after two super effective attacks.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 am

(Oooh! I think I'm going to love modding this topic. Brekekeke!!! Would you like your future RP scenarios to be dark, evil and... What demons like us like... BLOODY?! Brekekekekekeke!!!)

"DIIISH!!!"

With a bite mark on her entire body and an achy back, she lays on the ground fainted. Growlithe gained 19 EXP! Growlithe leveled up to 13 from 11! Growlithe learned Helping Hand!
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 11:48 am

(Exactly! xD and how do i buy like Potions and stuff?)

Sato looked at the Oddish that was badly beaten and laughed at it. "Such a shame of a Pokemon." Sato would say laughing as he looked at Blaze telling him to come to him with a hand gesture. "Let us be on Blaze, we need a couple more battles before i go and challenge the worthless gym leader alright?" Sato said closing his eyes and walking down a dusty road when suddenly a ______ jumped out of a nearby tree to stop him from continuing.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 12:30 pm

OOC: Okay, whoever it is on my profile picture shall spread his presence over your adventure. Black Alien
Anyway, here are multiple shops where you can buy lots of stuff. Thank you for shopping on Anarchy Department Store.

IIC: It is a light purple, quadruped Pokémon. It has several darker purple spots across its body. It has large, spiny ears with teal insides, narrow black eyes, and a long snout with two pointed teeth protruding from the upper jaw. It has a ridge of toxic spines bone its back, and a long, pointed horn on its forehead. The horn is harder than a diamond and capable of secreting poison on impact. Its short legs have three claws on each foot.

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 033
Wild | Level 20 | Male

A Nidorino is independent and fierce, often described as violent and easily angered. But, what made him so angry?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next