HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Sato
Sato

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 12:51 pm

(Thanks but I have a few questions, My Snivy is level 16 why hasn't it evolved o-o and how do i have trainer battles? and could you PLEASE add sprites like the one you just added to all my pokemon PLEASE!)

Sato watched the wild poison type Pokemon stand strongly in front of him and with a sigh he would close his eyes and put his hands in his pockets. "Blaze, win this last battle and you can get some rest.." Sato would say with an emotionless tone. Blaze jumped in front of Sato with a strong and fierce stance showing the wild pokemon that he could stand his ground. "Blaze start it off by using Roar... if the that weak pokemon over there doesn't run away then use ember and make sure you make it strong enough to burn him alright." Sato would say giving orders to his Pokemon with his eyes closes showing that he didn't care what was happening in font of him.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 pm

OOC: I'd offer something better: click Bruce's trainer card on my signature and look at the design of his app. Maybe you'd like his design on your app? That includes spelling corrections, too.

According to Serebii.net, Snivy evolves at Level 17. Just a level away, fella. ;)

If you'd like a Trainer Battle, you can simply type up that he's looking for one. Be aware that the foe's team will be decided by the RNG. So, he can have a full set with him with levels ranging from the weakest to strongest on your team which will also be randomized by our RNG.

(I feel like an f-ing customer service. :D)

Now, it's my turn to ask. How did you make your awesome signature?

IIC: Nidorino raised an eyebrow and smirked upon hearing the Fire Pokémon let out a roar. That Fire Pokémon dare attempt to scare him? Him, who's obviously stronger than him?

Fireballs then followed the failed scare attempt. All five of them head straight for Nidorino. The Poison Pokémon agilely skipped to the right and zigzagged his way towards Growlithe. Just like how Growlithe did a while ago. Was Nidorino watching that fight all along? Then, perhaps that Oddish is a friend of him?

Just a few steps before Growlithe, enough to dish out an attack, Nidorino attempts to jab Growlithe repeatedly with his horn.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 am

(You would truly be a legend if you did that my friend.... , okay level 17 i got it. Yeah i understand that il do it the next post ^.^ and my signature xD i made it myself using Photoshop ^.^ it took about an hour or so lol.)

Blaze has watched his roar scare nothing but the dust on the ground... and what made it worse was that damn pokemon copied exactly what Blaze had done in his previous fight but Blaze wasn't scared due to the strength that Sato had as a trainer. He never took weak pokemon in his team and only picked pokemon that loved to fight like him so Blaze stood his ground until the wild pokemon was just about in front of him.
"Blaze jump into the air and use ember directly downwards. Due to the gravity the ember would be shot down faster then normal."
Sato said in his calm manner still with his eyes closed not caring about the battle. Blaze heard his orders and immediately jumped into the air dodging the attack and without hesitation he sent a few fireballs down to the ground to his previous spot where the wild pokemon should of been. It was amazing that Blaze could dodge that attack but Sato knew it was a fluke due to the fact that the wild pokemon was a lot stronger then his Blaze. If needed Sato would throw another pokemon out into battle and gang bash the wild pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 9:45 am

OOC: Can you do me? Also, I'll edit your app when I get to use later. I'm thinking of remaking your character's appearance as well. The same one I used to create mine. But, I don't know which one to base. The Trainer Sprite on your app or that guy on your avatar?
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 am

(OOC: Sure if you edit my profile and my avatar is his appearance that i want. Once you have that my profile i shall rewards you with two sigs, One for Bruce and one for Kyle?)

I WILL EDIT THIS POST INTO A IC POST WHEN Anarchy POSTS.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 12:07 pm

OOC: Nah, no need to edit that post. Just post after this. I got you covered. Anyway, just do Kyle's only. The flash game I use to make character appearances doesn't have the same clothing your guy does. So, I just chose the one that resembled it best. Hope you like it. It's the best match I can find. Also, may I suggest a theme song for your guy? Since he became dark after someone got killed. Try Built to Fall by Trivium. But don't if you hate Rock/Metal or the sorts. Anyway, I noticed others in your team have nicknames and Pidgeotto doesn't. Would you like to give her a nickname?

IIC: The wild Nidorino totally didn't expect that Blaze would be able to dodge. Caught in shock, the Ember hit him. He cried in pain as the heat covered his body. He almost thought he got Burned but he didn't. Shaking his body to allow the heat to evaporate, Nidorino grins at Growlithe.

Now that Growlithe is in front of him, he decided to continue the cancelled attack. Once again, he rams and attempts to jab Blaze with his horn. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he's hoping that Growlithe would use a physical move so that his Poison Point will take effect. While that ability never works surely, there's still a chance.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 pm

(Okay il PM you it when it is done okay? and just add the theme song to my profile o-o and for the nickname please use the one that i gave it in my sig.)

Blaze grinned a bit as his ember had connected to the top of the wild pokemon but was shocked when the nidorino shook of the effect as if the attack did nothing. Sato would then open his eyes to see that the Nidorino showed strength but the thing was Sato thought it was too ugly to be on his team. Sato knew that the wild pokemon was up to something by the look on his face and with his normal face he threw another pokeball into the air.
"Sorry you purple blob but i just don't have any needs for you at the moment"
Sato would say as Gusty appeared from the pokeball. Just as the Nidorino was about to collide with Blaze, Sato would return Blaze to his pokeball to avoid this attack.

Now the match up was Sato's flying pokemon that had a speed boost when in battle vs the poison type.
"Lets see what you got.... Gusty fly up a bit higher and use twister"
Sato would say putting his hand onto his hair to hold it in place as Gusty flew up into the sky, flapping his wings and sending 2 twisters at Nidorino.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:41 pm

OOC: Done. :)

IIC: Nidorino roared at Sato in annoyance when he withdrew Blaze. Just won't let him get a hit,, huh? Then, he looked up the sky and was shocked when he saw what seems to be to tornado-lings coming at him. He tried his best to skip, hop and run around just to dodge but the air currents just seem to be pulling each other that he got caught in it. He got sucked in and was hurled around. Soon, he ended up crashing and rolling over the ground.

Nice, he's now pissed and dizzy. He tried to stand up, he did, but couldn't really balance himself. He looks like a drunk guy trying to stand on all fours straight. Wiggling, he decided to just stay where he was and hopefully wait for his eyesight to get a little bit better. No point in charging in if he's just gonna lose his balance like a stupid.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 pm

OOC: So sorry for this late reply! I had internet problems but now im back.

Sato had seen that his recent moves had worked as planned and managed to daze the wild pokemon so what better to do then capitalize on the situation right?
"Gusty quick use Gust then follow it up with one more twister but make sure you stay in the air so he can't reach you!"
Sato said as Gusty started flapping her wings with intense pressure sending 5 harsh air currents at the wild pokemon then a few seconds after she sent the gust she then started flapping her wings in a circular motion generating one big twister then sending that after her strong gust attack creating a harsh wind environment, strong enough to rip trees from their roots. With the strong air current in play, Sato planted his right hand into his hair to maintain his cool hair style well watching to see how the wild pokemon will evade, IF it escapes and doesn't die.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 am

OOC: It's chill, fella.

IIC: The Nidorino was battered by the strong winds and was tossed around like a rag doll. The Twister landed as a critical and both moves were powered up thanks to STAB. With that, Nidorino gets thrown away and slams on a tree and that's his last breath over there. Luckily, the trees are strong enough to not be taken off their roots.

Blaze earned 10 EXP and leveled up to Level 14!
Gusty earned 10 EXP!
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Sato watched as Gustys attacks completely demolished the wild pokemon and with a smile Sato laughed. "That is what i call a windy show! AHAHAHA gusty use wind on the grass to try and draw out any other pokemon." Sato would said as Gusty soared high in the sky stopping and creating huge winds causing ripples in the grass trying to draw out any kind of pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 4:09 pm

(Rushed post)

Wild Metang appered. Level 21

(You lucky bug)
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 pm

(OOC: WOOOHOOOOO)

Sato watched the wild rocky pokemon appear from the grass and with a sudden smile he yelled. "YOU ARE MINE! I WILL CATCH YOU! gusty use twister!" Gusty heard the commands and suddenly started flapping her wings with intense pressure creating amazing air pressures that circled into twisters and were sent at the wild pokemon, 2 twisters to be exact.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 am

OOC: LOL

Both Twisters hit Metang. But it wasn't able to lift the heavy Pokémon off his feet. Because he doesn't have a feet. Basically, he's hovering in the exact spot he chose to hover at. Also, Dragon-types are not very effective against Steel.

The mechanical expression on its face says that he's not so happy about that sudden attack. What has he done wrong to deserve this?

Metang's forearm becomes surrounded by a white aura and light blue sparks surround it. It then tries to hit the opponent with its arm.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 10:44 am

Sato watched as the attacks hit but seemed to have no effect instead it looked like it made the wild pokemon angry. Its hands started glowing and it started to attack Gusty however Sato wouldn't let it hit without trying to dodge. Sato told Gusty to dodge as Gusty had steadily dodged the punch however it managed to nip her a bit causing some damage. "Use Sand attack then use gust!" Sato said as Gusty flew to the ground and with its feet, started sending sand towards the wild pokemon trying to get it into it's eyes. Following up the sand attack were a few gusty winds sent towards the wild pokemon in hope to cause some damage.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Unfortunately, the Sand Attack didn't do anything at all. As the grains of sand cover his eyes, they glowed white and disappeared to nothingness. It's all thanks to his Clear Body ability. The opponents’ moves which lower this Pokémon’s ability values have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves.

The Gust did work, but then again Flying are not very effective against Steel. It merely did any damage. The Metang couldn't understand why this Trainer would keep using moves that don't do anything to him. He thought he's dumb or something.

Metang's eyes glow light blue, and the opponent would be outlined in light blue. Metang would then be able to control the opponent. If this succeeds, he would control Gusty to slam herself down to the ground. Metang has used Confusion. It's also possible to Confuse her.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 am

Sato noticed that Gustys attacks were doing hardly any damage and just before Gusty was about to get controlled he quickly returned her to her pokeball. "I know thats cheating but playing fair is for losers... Blaze use ember!" Sato said throwing a pokeball into the sky as Blaze appeared out of it. As soon as Blaze appeared in the air, he shoot a few fireballs at the wild pokemon and landing on the ground. "Blaze if he still shows strength then use ember once again!" Sato said as he slowly pulled out his last pokeball to catch the pokeball but he needed the right time so he waited for the wild pokemon to react.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 11:23 am

The Metang was disappointed by the interruption of the trainer in their battle. Both flurry of fireballs hit. The second was a critical; it seems Lady Luck is smiling down onto Sato. Those were the firsts hit that actually did some damage on him. It's time to get serious now.

Metang twists around its arms so that the claws point behind it. Then orange streaks come out of its hands and it would tackle the opponent with great force. Take Down incoming.

Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Sato smiled as the ember finally had effect, not to mention a critical hit. As he watched the wild pokemon started doing something strange with its hands and bursting at Blaze, hitting him and rolling backwards towards Sato however Sato stopped it from rolling even more by stopping the momentum with his right foot. "Get back in there and use Ember once more!" Sato said as Blaze slowly lifted himself from the ground with his legs shaking.

Blaze was soon able to shake the pain off and send another few fireballs at the wild pokemon hoping to do just enough so Sato could catch it, if this caught, Sato planned to head to the pokemon center and heal, come back and fight maybe two trainers before going to get his first gym badge.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 pm

The Embers hit again. Metang lost his gravity and fell to the ground. It was then motionless. Looking as if it fainted. Until the sound of its mechanical systems started making noises. Slowly, it slowly rose up back to his gravity.

Suddenly, a Poké Ball hits his metal hide and it finds itself inside another device. Metang has been captured.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 am

(Lovely, can i call it IronHide please xD)

With the sudden capture, Sato walked over to pick up the pokeball with Blaze following him on his side. He didnt return Blaze to his pokeball but instead him and Blaze made their way to the nearest town to rest at the pokemon center. The next day came, Sato and Blaze raced out into the wild in search for a trainer to battle and without suprises, they found a young boy named ____________ who he challenged to a Pokemon battle and awaited his answer.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 pm

(LOL. Kay, Sam. Let's ROLL OUT! *bzzzt chhhk kakakakakk bzzzzzt pashuuuuum* *vroooooooooom*)
(Dude. Next time, you can ask for a trainer sure. But don't state if it's a young boy or what. Just say, trainer. It's our job to determine if it's a boy, adult, etc. I'll let you get off the hook for now.)

The boy's wearing a flipped cap, shirt and shorts. Just the average local youngster. He looked upon Sato with a serious face before scratching his cheek and grinned an acceptance of the challenge. He backed off a bit before putting his hand in a pocket in his short, took a miniature Poke Ball and pressed the button as it enlarged. From the ball comes out a Charmeleon. Male, Level 18.

"I'll show you the might of Kanto," he said proudly. It seems he's a foreigner from Kanto.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 12:22 am

(My bad, i didn't know how trainer battles worked lol but now i know for the future.)

Sato watched the young boy say his words with confidence and with a slight smirk he threw his pokeball into the sky as a bird pokemon revealed itself from the pokeball. "Gusty, use gust." Sato said with his eyes closed as Gusty flew 15m into the sky before flapping its wings creating strong air currents that were shot towards the Charmeleon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 am

Note to self:

The winds brushed over the Charmeleon's skin. The flame on his back was blown towards the opposite direction but as its source of power and life, it didn't get put out. Far from getting put out as of this moment.

"Hah, let's hit you with something that's 'fixed'. Charmeleon, Dragon Rage! Come on," the kid ordered. His tone of voice sounded even more determined. There's something about him that says trouble and expertise. Probably someone who shouldn't be underestimated. These types usually have tricks behind their sleeves.

Charmeleon's eyes glow white, then the flame on its tail grows to a huge size. It then forms a ball of fire in its mouth and would release a fiery inferno at the opponent.
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 2:56 am

Sato kept his eyes closed but at the same time heard what the other trainer had commanded. Not losing his cool, Sato told Gusty to dodge which Gusty then instantly responded flying up into the sky and just at he inferno ball was about to hit her, she flew backwards looking like a back flip, dodging the attack. "Gusty use twister..." Sato said as the back flip ended with Gusty creating two large twisters that were sent at the Charmeleon. "Hows that for fixed..." Sato said, getting smart but keeping his cool.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City   Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Sato; Chapter Three: A trip to Aspertia City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next