HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Jonathon carefully entered the lab. "Be careful you two." He said quietly to his pokemon. Meanwhile, Jonathon was sensing for any foreign aura. Focusing on aura he didn't recognize, he ignore absol's aura, he assumed she was still out. He began to carefully search. Looking for a clue, anything. A scrap of paper with data, labelled chemicals, anything. Finding a computer would be the best thing he could. He tried to avoid the mess he'd made getting the note. He felt sorry for doing it, but he had too. Now, he had to find something.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Jonathon's senses seemed to signal out the unmistakable sight of a computer, scratch that, many computers inside a small room. All to monitors were smashed, and the computers themselves were crushed beyond belief. It seemed that someone didn't want anyone to figure out the contents that was inside of them. Although, one machine lay hidden amongst the rest, if Jonathon's abilities were good, he would be able to pinpoint that it was there as well as its location hidden inside the walls.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Jonathon put his hand on the wall and closed his eyes, seeing with the aura. Looking for that computer room and that one computer. "Found it." He said, tracing his way along the wall, finding it. "Mist, Dawn, come here. We have to get in this room." He said, tapping his finger on the window of the door. "If it's looked, I'll need you guys to break the door." His pokemon just nodded to each other. "Ok then." Jonathon said, reaching a hand to the door knob. Hoping it wasn't locked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Luckily for him, it wasn't locked. Jonathon was easily let inside, and into the computer room.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Jonathon began to walk through the room, observing the destruction. Someone clearly didn't want steps to be replaced. Jonathon began to look for the aura of electronic life. That one computer in here that worked. He did eventually find it and turn it on. Not knowing what to expect though. Hopefully what he was looking for. "Mist, Dawn, keep watch. If anything comes in, attack it."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

The computer booted up, and it signaled that it had about a half an hour of battery power left. Once the startup screen was over, it displayed a message:

Please enter the password

The lab was quiet, almost too quiet. If Jonathon didn't hurry, the Absol would wake soon.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 pm

"Crap. A pass word. I don't have time for this." He said, running his hands through his hair out of stress. "There's bound to be something I can do." He said, trying to sense for any aura left over from the last person that used the computer. Some trace left on the keyboard. He also tried something he thought would work.

Black Shadow

It was the closest thing to a password he could think of out of everything he'd learned so far.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Unfortunately, the password didn't work. To make matters worse, the message on the screen changed:

Wrong password: 2 more attempts before complete data wipe

As for looking for traces of aura on the keyboard, it revealed that the b, l, s, a, and o keys were pressed most recently. The other keys showed use, but it was those that stood out.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Jonathon began re arranging the letters in his head.
Lobsa, no
Balso, no

Absol.

Why hadn't he thought of it. The pokemon that just may be well on it's way to kill him. It was the next best thing to a password. He typed the letters in spelling the pokemon's name and then hit enter. Hoping it would work.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Access granted The computer read, and the password screen disappeared. Upon loading fully, there were several files located along the top left corner of the screen, three seemed to stand out. One read 'Black Shadow', another read 'Experiment Data', and the last read 'To Summer'.

A low growl could be heard from outside the door. It seemed the Absol has woken up, and could sense someone within the building.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 11:21 pm

"Crap." Jonathon said, hearing Absol lurking in the building. He had to learn what this computer had though. He fumbled through his bag, aiming for a thumb drive he'd never had use for before, plugging it into the computer. Frantically drumming his fingers, glancing over his shoulder. Finally he was given the option to put the folders from the computer onto the thumb drive. He clicks yes and waits for the files to transfer. While this is happening he closes the door and begins to pile the broken computers and tables in front of it. Keeping Absol out. Hopefully.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Upon hearing the slamming of the door, Absol rushed toward the door. Unfortunately for her, with all the stuff piled behind it, it couldn't be opened. Unfortunately for Jonathon, that door is the only way out of the room. He would have to fight his way out eventually.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Jonathon just sat down against the wall, waiting those last few minutes for all the files to transfer onto the thumb drive. Jonathon began to think. He needed a way to get out of there. "Absol. I know you're out there girl. I'm sorry. I'm trying to help you and your master. Dragonite gave me the letter." He said, talking through the door, hoping Absol would understand him. "I want to help you and your master. Please." He said, trying to allow the absol know he was kind and had good intentions with his aura.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Absol didn't seem to listen, although she did stop pounding at the door. Perhaps she came to the conclusion that Jonathon wasn't worth pursuing, or in the more likely case, she realized that he had to come out sometime.

There had to be some way to calm her, some sort of overlooked clue...if only Jonathon could figure out what.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Jonathon gave up on reason. He gave one last example of how he meant no harm through is aura to absol one last time. Jonathon went back to the computer, no knowing he didn't have to worry about the data being fully deleted, he chose to investigate things a little. He wanted to find something that would help him convince absol even more. The dark brotherhood and experiment data folder might have one clues. However, there was the last folder. 'To summer.' Jonathon wanted to know exactly what it meant, so he opened up the folder. Looking for any thing to help with absol.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

((I didn't think you'd catch on so quickly XD))

Unfortunately, once the file was opened, it seemed to be in a foreign language, or some sort of code.

Jeg er glad du fant datamaskinen. Jeg visste du ville søke meg til slutt. Dessverre for oss begge, er det allerede for sent. Innen du lese hans, vil jeg allerede er funnet. Som du kan se, forlot jeg Evangeline her i håp om at du ville til slutt bli gjenforent, skulle jeg aldri ha tatt henne, og jeg angrer bringe henne inn i dette rotet mest av alt. Jeg må holde dette notatet kort, jeg vet ikke hvor mye tid jeg har igjen å skjule her.

-Magnus
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Jonathon slammed his fist on the desk. He had no way to make heads or tails of this. But one think stood out. Evangeline. It didn't seem to be a word, if whatever language this was in followed a similar grammar method to english, Evangeline was a proper noun. A name maybe. The absol, it seemed female. Jonathon closed and re-saved the data from the computer, just to be safe, and moved back to the door. "Evangeline?" Jonathon asked the absol, hoping it was her name.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm

The Absol suddenly scratched at the door, upon hearing the word Evangeline, it seemed to have struck a nerve, however, it was uncertain what the word signified.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

"Evangaline. That's your name isn't it. And your trainers, their names were summer and magnus." Jonathon said, slowly moving the stuff away from the door. "I found the note Magnus left to summer, it was in a foreign language. But your name stood out. Listen, I'm Jonathon. Magnus's dragonite found me and gave me the note. That's why I came here. I want to help you." Jonathon said, trying to transmit the message using his aura at the same time. "Evangeline, I want to help you. Please. I want to stop whatever's happening. I promise, I'll save magnus, and I want to help you. Can you help me?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

The Absol paused, and seemed to calm. This trainer knew her name and the name of her master, so could he possibly be a foe? She lied down outside of the door, but no longer seemed hostile.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Jonathon finished clearing away the door of the barricade. "Ok Evangeline, I'm going to open the door. Don't be surprised." He said, carefully opening the door, kneeling down besides the absol, lightly stroking her fur. "Evangeline. Will you come with me. Just till we find and save Magnus." He said, speaking slow and calmly to her, trying to keep her from attacking him. Dawn and Mist came over as well, trying to soothe Evangeline as well.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Evangeline closed her eyes as Jonathon stroked her. She hadn't felt the hands of a human in so long, and she had forgotten how nice it was. Upon hearing Jonathon's question, she perked her head up, and nodded yes. She would do anything to find her master again, even if he had abandoned her here.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 pm

"Thank you Evangeline. Now, I'm going to go back to the computer. There were a few more things on there I haven't checked yet. I want you to stand guard at the door with Mist and Dawn while I do that. Just in case." He said to the trio of pokemon, moving back to the computer. He moved the mouse back and forth between the two files he had yet to real. In the end he opened the Black Shadow folder. Figuring it would give him some more information on the mysterious group that had captured Magnus.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Unfortunately upon clicking the file, another message displayed.

Password?

The owner of the computer seemed to really want to keep their files from prying eyes.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 pm

"Of course." Jonathon muttered, not even surprised to find a password lock here. He figured if he had more time with this computer, he could figure it out. Of course, there was something he could try. The password that usually worked on this computer. It was the only shot he had, so he typed it in.

Absol.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next