HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dragon Kurai

Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Atlas wrote:
"GIBGIBGIBGIBLEEEEEEEEE" now gible was really angry by himself he used draco meteor!!! "WHAT??? DRACO METEOR??? GIBLE CAN ONLY LEARN THAT BY TUTOR???!?!

Atlas, pokemon cannot use moves that they have not learned. That statement is considered godmodding. Please change it.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am

Jonathon focused more. Picking up on the aura. "Almost...Almost. Got it." He said, opening his eyes. "Come on. It's this way." He said as he began to lead his pokemon through the forest. "It's just over this way...I hope."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 am

Jonathon's ability seemed to be paying off, because when they went through a rather thick group of trees, they found the lab. It was almost impossible to see if you didn't know where it was, and it was easy to tell why Jonathon had troubles finding it in the first place. There was no mistaking that this was the mysterious lab that was mentioned in the note!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 am

Jonathon took a deep breath. "Ok. We found it. Now, let's go investigate." He said, looking at his two pokemon and nodding to them both. He then walked towards the door of the lab, wondering whether to knock or just walk in. Jonathon went with the latter and tried to open the door.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 12:55 am

With barely even a touch on Jonathon's part, the door swung right open. The inside of the lab looked like you would expect of one. There were strange machines lining the walls, a clean professional look, and charts and papers written in complicated scientific writing. The one thing that looked like it was missing was the one thing they were looking for: the additional note giving further information and instructions. Although this should be expected. If the lab was hidden, why would the note be any different?
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

"Ok then..." Jonathon said, looking around for a place to hide the note. "This isn't going to be easy. Guys, start looking around for that other note. I'll try my method." He said, closing his eyes. He began to scan for any out of place aura in the room. Hoping it'd be the note, or a clue.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 am

OOC: well, I'll do my best modding but it might be a rocky start. I'm sort of confused as to what's going on.

As Jonathon looked about, he would be able to pick up on a faint glow of aura surrounding a small slip of paper that appeared to be wedged behind a large metal cabinet in the back of the lab. What it was doing there was a good question, but at least no one would suspect that. The cabinet would need to be moved in order to get the note out, but it would be best not to make too much noise while doing so. Just because people weren't around doesn't mean wild pokemon couldn't have come in.

--

Aipom seemed a bit thrown off by these new developments. But lept away quickly enough to avoid most of the oncoming attack. As a last minute attempt to do more damage he ran in, a screech leaving his throat as he went to scratch the gible.

Last edited by LiaraKirkwall on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 07, 2012 2:16 pm

(Don't worry, I'm just glad to be able to actually post again)

Jonathon just sighed a little. Of course it was in a hard to reach place. "Ok this is going to be a challenge." Jonathon said, looking at his two pokemon. "We have to get that note though." He said, trying to come up with a plan. "Maybe, if I could move it just a little, of you could grab it and pull it out? Mist?" The little ghost type nodded and moved towards the cabinet. "Ok, here goes nothing." Jonathon said, trying to get the cabinet to move just a little bit, hopefully quietly.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 am

OOC: Um, if you guys aren't traveling together, why aren't these seperate topics?

As Jonathon began to move the cabinet around only a slight scraping sound would be heard. Not loud enough to draw attention or anything, but just when as he would think himself in the clear, one of the doors swung open, a series of glasses and beakers pouring out to make a loud shattering sound as they made contact with the floor. This happened to awaken an absol that was sleeping under one of the desks further away from the cabinet. Strange that one would be here, but it was isolated enough to be possible. It's eyes lit up a bright red, a leer attack, as it made it's way over to the trainer.

A wild Absol (female, level 11) appeared!

Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 am

"Oh crap." Jonathon said, quickly reading the absol's aura. It wasn't happy to be woken up. Jonathon still had to get the note though. He had come to far to just leave the note there. "Ok. Calm down, I don't want to hurt you, I just came for this little piece of paper. I didn't mean to walk you." He said, raising his hands and glancing at his pokemon, making sure they were ready to put up a fight.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:48 am

OoC: Mistdrake has asked me to take the topic because a reply hasn't been made in a while

The Absol's eyes didn't show any sign of calming down, and the sound of Jonathon's voice seemed to just make her angrier. It seems she wasn't one to like an early awakening. Or was it something more? Was it a coincidense that the Absol was there? They are said to have the ability to sense disasters...or create them.

Her eyes flashed red once more, another Leer.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 am

"Crap." Jonathon muttered as the Absol got closer. He didn't take a step back however, he didn't want to provoke the pokemon. "Dawn, I want you to use tail whip, and Mist. I want you to use nasty plot. Don't actually attack yet however." He said, quietly, to his two pokemon. Mist and Dawn both nodded and prepared for what happened. Jonathon took one quick glance at the second note. He had to get it and get out of here, hopefully without injury to anyone involved.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm

With a small sad look, Absol stopped and seemed to shake herself calm. She dimly looked up at Jonathon, then let out a sad, mysterious song that seemed to make the space a little more claustrophobic and impossibly darker. Absol was attempting a Perish Song (Egg move). Perhaps this Absol was here as a means of security.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm

"Crap..." Jonathon muttered, looking as both of his pokemon. He knew he had to return them if he knew what was good. Just him passing out might give his pokemon a chance. He quickly returned them to their poke balls, then tried to get out of there. But first the note. He grabbed onto the side of the cabinet, tucking his fingers between it and the wall, and pushed it. Hoping to just throw it out of the way, grab the note, and run. Before he passed our. However, he also knew that the parish song would affect absol too.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Perish Count: 2

As the table was thrown to the side, the note fell to the ground. Absol looked curiously at the piece of paper, but was shuddering from the power of the song. She closed her eyes and lay on her side, awaiting the time the Perish Song will cause her and the human intruder to faint. It was an opportunity for Jonathon to grab the note!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Jonathon looked at the absol for a moment, wishing there was something he could do for it. But at this point, there was nothing. He gently ran his hand along it's fur before grabbing the note, shoving it in his pocket, and running. He had to get back to the town. The absol's song kept playing over and over in his head though. Lulling him to sleep. Jonathon had to make it to town though. He couldn't just pass out in the middle of the woods.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Perish Count: 1

Absol closed her eyes, the song demanded it. Her job was complete, she had forced the intruding human out of her home just as her master asked. Now, all she needed to do is wait for his return...he had promised her that he would come back...

The town got closer and closer to Jonathon, if he hurried, he could make it to the Pokemon Center before the song took effect.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Jonathon ran as fast as he could towards the pokemon center. The song in his head becoming more and persistent. He made it, the song was unbearable now. He burst through the doors and ran up to the counter. "I...ran into a less then friendly pokemon. It used perish song, on me. Please. I need a room..." Jonathon said to the nurse behind the counter, before slowly crumpling to a heap on the floor, his hand tucked strong into the pocket with the note. Keeping it safe and away from anyone stealing it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 pm

"Oh, my," a nurse said, stepping out from behind the counter. "Get this young man into the back room right away!" she told another nurse, who complied by helping her lift Jonathon's unconscious body and carrying him into the back of the Center. There was truly nothing they could do for the effects of a Perish Song in a human, all they could do is let him rest until he awakens.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Jonathon woke up gasping. He was in a bed he didn't recognize. Then the remembered, the song, the lab, the absol, the note. The note, did he still have it? His hand was still in his pocket, as was the familiar feel of paper. He pulled it out of his pocket and gave a sigh of relief. It was safe. He then noticed he didn't even remember any of the song from the absol. That didn't matter, now he knew what he needed to do. He opened the second note and began to read.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm

So you have found my note, good job. Retrieving it must have been a feat of strength, for I did not leave it unguarded. As you can assume, I am a scientist in hiding from a group of people who wish to use my expertise. They call themselves the Black Shadow, and they seek to engineer Pokemon into machines of incredible power for their own uses. Before I knew of their motives, I willingly helped them with this project. They claimed it was pure scientific research, and I was naive enough to believe them. During this work, I slowly realized what they were attempting, but it was too late. I had already engineered a Pokemon of immense power, and they had already felt the plague of power touch them.

I told them I would do no more of this "research" and demanded that they release me from their lab. They refused. I was continually tortured into engineering the Pokemon for them, until I managed to escape. If you have found this note, however, then they must have found me. You must stop them before they cause any harm to any more people. I do not know where they will take me, but it can be possible to track them. Listen, be observant. It is possible to find anything if you know what to look for. Remember the information that I have disclosed to you, it will lead you to where the Black Shadow are plotting their grab of power. Godspeed dear reader, godspeed.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

"Oh god..." Jonathon said, reading the note again before putting it with the first note. He had a feeling he knew what the notes meant. He had to go back to the lab. He went down to the desk and thanked the nurse for keeping him safe. He then left and brought Mist and Dawn back out. "We're going back to that lab. The man who wrote the notes is in danger. There's bound to be something more there. More clues as to what happened. And I want to try to learn from that absol." He said, his pokemon seemed fine with the plan. "Good. Come on , I want to get there quickly." He said, making his way back to the lab.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 pm

There was nothing stopping Jonathon from reaching the lab. The forest was quiet, almost too quiet. Perhaps the Perish Song didn't only affect Jonathon and Absol, but all Pokemon within hearing range. The lab came into sight, and there was nothing keeping him from entering.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next