HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 am

Jonathon pulled the chip out of his pocket and looked at it. Then up at the store. "Maybe..." He slipped it back into his pocket and entered the store. He walked up to the counter and ringed the bell. "Hello? I need some help. I was given a chip from a friend but they didn't tell me what I needed to use to read it. Can you help me figure it out?" He called into the store. Hopefully someone could help, and hopefully they wouldn't ask questions.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 am

Not a moment later, a young teenager appeared out of the back room. He smiled at Jonathon. "A chip, eh, I may be able to help with that. Mind if I have a look?" He held out his hand for Jonathon to hand it over.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Jonathon looked apprehensively at the chip. "...Fine..." He said, carefully giving the person behind the counter the chip. "Please don't dig too far, there's a few private files on there. Personal stuff and all. So I've been told." He said, nervously putting his hands into his pockets. His aura was wavering around him. He was too nervous to read the other teens aura.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 pm

The man took one look at the chip, and laughed. "I don't know how you'll get many personal files on here. This is a tracking chip, you add it to a GPS, and it'll tell you where the other chip is. They're mainly used for pets, to keep track of the wayward ones." He handed the chip back to Jonathon. "Anything else I can help you with?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

"Oh..." Jonathon said, looking down at it. "I didn't know that." Which was true, how was he supposed to know it was a tracking chip. "Umm, yeah. Do you have any cheap GPS's that'll take this. If it's a tracking chip, who ever gave it too me wants me to find what it's track I guess." Jonathon asked, trying to read the person behind the counters aura now.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 pm

The worker's aura showed nothing unusual, and he seemed to just be doing his job. "The cheapest comparable GPSs are right over there," he said, pointing to a counter with red GPS boxes on it. There were several Shinies and more expensive models, the the red boxed ones were the cheapest.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 am

Jonathon looked at the GPS boxes. He checked one of the cheaper ones, reading what it could do. Once he was sure that this GPS could take the chip and read it, he turned back to the teen. "I'd like to buy this one." He said, placing it on the counter and pulling out some money.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm

The employee nodded, scanned the barcode on the box, and took the money. "Have a good day," he said, handing Jonathon the box.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:29 am

"Thanks." Jonathon said, walking out of the store. He called out Mist and Dawn to watch. "Ok. Let's see what this chip says." He said, opening the box and turning the GPS on. He found a slot and inserted the chip. "Ok GPS, where too?" He said, holding it up in front of him. He'd put Dawn on one shoulder and Mist was looking over the other.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am

The GPS lit up as it turned on, and started processing when the chip was inserted. After a few minutes, it finally got a location. A small red dot appeared on a geographical map of Jhoto, traveling quite quickly along the coast. Perhaps if Jonathon had a surfing Pokemon or boat, he could be able to follow the same route in a quick way before the dot went farther inland. Otherwise, he'd have to travel slowly on foot.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 am

"Let me guess. Neither of you can use surf." Both pokemon shook their heads. "Exactly what I thought." He said sighing. "Well, let's see if we can find ourselves a water type around here." Jonathon said, smirking at his pokemon as he walked towards the coast.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Near Jonathon, a splashing could be heard coming from a small cove formed by the ocean. The splashing continued, signifying a Pokemon swimming within.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Jonathon began to wad out into the water. Dawn sat on the shore but Mist followed as well. "Ok Mist. Use shadow ball on the splashing area. Let's see what we have here." He said, trying to see the water type's aura through the water.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 am

The Shadow Ball hit, and sent the fish straight up, giving Jonathon a glimpse of the...Magicarp...that gracefully dove back down into the water's depths. After that, it helplessly continued splashing from below.

Magicarp, Male, Level 14
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 am

Jonathon stared out at the fish. "That won't be all too useful in catching Evangaline." Jonathon sighed. "Mist, use another Shadow Ball. Hopefully we can knock this out quick. I really need to find something that I can surf on.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 am

The Shadow Ball flew at Magicarp, and he was hit. His eyes turned a darker and menacing shade of red, and with all of his rage and fury, he launched a terrible and deadly Splash attack...
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Jonathon watched the magicarp with a raised eyebrow. "We really don't have time to put up with this. We have to start tracking Evangaline." Jonathon said. "Mist, use another Shadow Ball." Jonathon said, already searching the area for another water type.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 pm

The Shadow Ball hit Magicarp once more, and the mighty beast was slain.

Mist grew to level 11!

Nearby, there were a couple of footprints in the sand leading to a small grassy clearing, if Jonathon decided to follow it.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Jonathon saw the foot prints. He was torn, he glanced at the GPS screen and then at the prints. The prints at least were headed in a sort of right direction to follow Evangaline. "Mist, Dawn, come on." He said to his pokemon. The shiny Eevee got close to his leg and followed along. "I just hope this isn't a useless endeavor."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 pm

The creator of the footprints was none other than a Squirtle, who seemed to be searching for berries around the beach.

Squirtle, Male, Level 10
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 am

Jonathon gasped silently at the sight of the squirtle. "That'll do..." The trainer said smirking. "Dawn, you up to this?" He asked his eevee. The little normal type nodded and got ready to battle. "Ok then, use tail whip and follow up with tackle."

(I just remembered that Jonathon has an ice type pokemon egg.)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

(I'll make it hatch then ^^)

Squirtle wasn't looking at Dawn when she launched her Tail Whip, so it was ineffective. However, since he wasn't paying attention or expecting a foe, he was easy prey for the tackle. The force made him tumble into a nearby tree, and he slowly got up. "Squirtle!" he exclaimed angrily, rushing at Dawn with his own Tackle attack.

While the two Pokemon were battling, another sound could be heard. It sounded like cracking, and occasionally was followed by faint cries. It seemed Jonathon's egg was hatching.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 am

"Dawn, use tail whip and tackle again!" Jonathon ordered his eevee. He grabbed a pokeball, ready to catch the squirtle. Then he heard the egg cracking. "Oh, I forgot about you." He said, remembering the egg. He said, unzipping his bag so whatever hatched out could be comfortable.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 am

Squirtle continued his own rush, and as he and Dawn collided, he was knocked backwards and onto his shell, unable to stand back up. He didn't seem catchably weak yet, but he was helpless enough at the moment to get a very good hit in.

The egg finally gave one last large heave, then burst open, a pair of cute baby Pokemon eyes looked up at Jonathon.

A baby Spheal hatched from the egg! Would you like to give her a nickname?
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 3:22 am

"Quick, Dawn. Use tackle again while it's stuck!" Jonathon commanded his eevee. Then he heard the cracking of the egg. He looked over his shoulder and found a round little pokemon in his bag. "Hello there!" Jonathon said, smiling at the baby pokemon as he further unzipped his bag. "Hmm...What should I name you..." He said, looking at the little pokemon. "I think I'll call you...Zanna. Yeah, that's what I'll call you. Zanna. You like the name?" The baby spheal seemed to nod. It was hard to tell seeing as Zanna was just a ball.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next