HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Widget Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Widget Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Widget Suggestion   Widget Suggestion H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 6:34 am

http://wordcounttool.net/

That is a word count tool. Good for those in a "Training" topic where the number of words matter a lot. I gave you all that website so you can choose to bookmark/favorite it in your browser. If possible, I would like to suggest that you put that as a widget or find a portable one to be used as a widget? Thank you.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Widget Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget Suggestion   Widget Suggestion H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:26 pm

There are too many widgets as is. Training topics are far and few in between, so it's easier just to copy and go to the site itself. I for one already use that site, having no word counting document program on my phone.

Widget Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget Suggestion   Widget Suggestion H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Awwh... all my suggestions get declined XDDD eh, s'okay.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Widget Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget Suggestion   Widget Suggestion H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:44 pm

If idgets weren't so cluttered it might have been a decent idea, but we have to keep the site looking halfway decent. Topic resolved, moving.
Sponsored content

Widget Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget Suggestion   Widget Suggestion H6Q0F8z

Widget Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1