HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUGGESTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

SUGGESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION   SUGGESTION H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Everybody here knows how to browse old topics that you wanna see by clicking the specific forums and stuff. Such a pointless advertisement thingy is unneeded. Old topics are dead already and not all topics must stay active. The latest topics does not really show you ALL the active topics. There's also the Mod Me Section to keep RP topics alive and other "common-sensely" stuff so this advertisement thingy for old and active topics are unneeded. I think it's horribly pointless.

EDIT:
[19:57:51] Atlas : now you also ruined my chances of that suggsetion while your not even a mod!

Take it easy, kid. Not only the moderators or administrators can respond in suggestions. Even normal can respond and you posted it here therefore anyone including me can state our opinions. >_> Opinions whether positive or negative must be respected. If you don't want me responding in your suggestions then say something like, "Shadow if you're reading this, don't respond." or something like that. >_>

SUGGESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION   SUGGESTION H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm

well then lets wait others opinion...
Lucretia
Lucretia

SUGGESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION   SUGGESTION H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 9:40 pm

No. This idea really is useless. All that would happen is you'd have yet another forum with dead topics leading to links of other dead topics. For those who want to find a topic they posted in, there is the "View My Posts" button, aside from the "View Posts Since Last Visit" button. The "Mod-Me" section is for keeping topics alive as is. If you want to keep it alive but another user is the problem, that's what a PM is for.

-Topic Closed-
Sponsored content

SUGGESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION   SUGGESTION H6Q0F8z

SUGGESTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1